Your Email Address:

First Name:

Be resilent! Don't lose hope! My story

Tell us your story with bad breath
thereishope
Total Newbie

Be resilent! Don't lose hope! My story

Post by thereishope »

I started to notice I had BB about 2 years ago. This was AFTER a root canal procedure. The tooth was infected and they prescribed me Amoxicillian until I was able to get the procedure done.

Not knowing what I know now, antibiotics kill good bacteria and the bad bacteria in your mouth.

This YouTube video describes it more in depth.
https://youtu.be/J1vloD5L1OM

Every dentist visit I went to, they almost ALWAYS complimented my teeth and good oral hygiene.
So I knew it had nothing to do with my teeth, but to be sure, I had my wisdom teeth extracted as well as the tooth they performed the root canal procedure on.

I bought nasal cleaner, throat spray, cinnamon oil, sonic toothbrushes and literally nothing worked. Since it was during the pandemic I ignored it because I worked from home, now that the restrictions are lifting I am back in close contact with others and I still get the nose rubbing, looking away etc, but I refused to deal with this any longer than 30 days.

so here's my new idea. ROUTINE. ROUTINE. ROUTINE.
Whenever I would try something, if it didn't work immediately I would stop after the 3rd day. Now, I am going to go full force. 14-30 days.
I bought Oral Probiotics to restore the good bacteria back in my mouth to fight against the bad bacteria.
I am also going to do Oil Pulling for the next 15 days. (COCONUT OIL)
I did research on Cinnamon oil and Halitosis so I will be adding that to my toothpaste as well.
& Anerobic bacteria can't live in oxygenated environments so Ill be gargling night and day with diluted hydrogen peroxide.

I will NOT STOP until my BB is gone for good! Who's with me?! This will not RUIN MY LIFE! I'll come back and update you all in about 10-14 days.

FuckBB
Total Newbie

Re: Be resilent! Don't lose hope! My story

Post by FuckBB »

Good luck my friend keep fighting, I like your spirit but what you are doing is finding temporary solutions rather than fixing the issue, I would like to encourage you to look deeper and start finding solutions to the problem, firstly, get a mouth cbct scan of your teeth and sinus, then visit an ent and have all checks done if that doesn't cure you try your tonsils then go have your sibo, sifo and h pylori test done and go from there there are so many causes of bb, cinnamon and hydorgen peroxide are temporary solution which don't work you need to find the problem and then find the solution otherwise you will never cure you breath stop buying mouthwashes and all that shit they won't cure you, focus on finding the solution that's the best answer I can give you, GOOD LUCK KEEP US UPDATES
hatelife
Total Newbie

Post by hatelife »

Good luck
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

Looking forward to your update. I tried everything you mentioned and nothing works. I don’t want to give up hope yet either
thereishope
Total Newbie

Re: Be resilent! Don't lose hope! (FOUND A CURE!!!! finally)

Post by thereishope »

Hello guys!

So after 2 months of trying and failing I HAVE found a cure.

1.) chlorophyll !

Its an internal deodorant you can order off amazon. Its known to reduce body odor and bad breath odor from the stomach. Take the recommeded dosage for 7 days! I use the pill form but I also have the liquid. I am going to use all until the bottle is GONE.

2.) CINNAMON CINNAMON CINNAMON <--- There has been multiple studies on cinnamon and halitosis. I was previously using the oil and it did nothing but burn my mouth, now I use the powder. From the local grocery store. I teaspoon twice a day and let it dissolve slowly in your mouth.

Cinnamon is known to kill even the most drug-resistant bacteria.

3.) Oxegenated mouth wash like Therabreath. (Make sure its the one with oxygen.) twice a day.

EXTRA TIPS: Please buy PH testing strips from amazon as well. The saliva and Urine ones. If your PH in your mouth is great, most likely you have great breath and vice versa. I take these to work with me.

Now I just have to go through a "rehab" of speaking to people face to face since I've been so weird for the past two years. Let me know if this helps!
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

Hey just pure cinnamon? Or mixed with water or anything i mean i tries up your mouth like hell i guess
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic