Your Email Address:

First Name:

Perio Disease

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
LifeIsTough
Total Newbie

Perio Disease

Post by LifeIsTough »

Hello everyone, so does anyone suffer from perio/gum disease? I’m thinking this might be causing my bb. I’ve had it for around six years now and it has gotten worse. I’ve complained to my periodontist about my bb and she said my gums are healthy however I still have gum pockets. I even went to get a second opinion and the lady said the same. I also don’t think she’s doing anything to actually treat the disease. I had a deep cleaning two years ago and now I just rotate regular cleaning between my general dentist and her every three months. I have the electric toothbrush, floss manually etc.. but it”s still getting worse. I did have my wisdom teeth removed and a tonsillectomy because I getting tonsil stones but bb is still occurring. I also struggle with chronic sinusitis but my x-ray came back normal. Could my gum disease be what is causing my bb? I’m all out of ideas...

LifeIsTough
Total Newbie

Re: Perio Disease

Post by LifeIsTough »

I’ve had bb for about three years
hatelife
Total Newbie

Post by hatelife »

I have had periodontitis for 4 years now and I got the bad breath since then. I lost 3 teeth till now and I go regularly (every 3 months) for deep cleaning and scaling in a private dentist surgery but nothing changed.
Stay strong
LifeIsTough
Total Newbie

Post by LifeIsTough »

Thanks, you too.
FuckBB
Total Newbie

Post by FuckBB »

Hi mate,

Get a cbct scan, it could be a tooth sinus impact that could cause the smell, if you are positive your bb started when you got gum disease then it's likely that is causing your bad breath, I sugesst you focus on your mouth and look at every part of your mouth I'm sure you will find the issue, if that doesn't work start looking deeper

Good luck

Get a cbct
LifeIsTough
Total Newbie

Post by LifeIsTough »

Hello, I’m almost positive that’s when it started because I’ve never had any health issues until they diagnosed me with gum disease. Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely look into getting the scan because I was thinking it could be a tooth/sinus impact issue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic