Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anybody know the explanation to this

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
spyr

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by spyr »

Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new drink.

What I can say is I'm still not sure if I have bad breath or not since I feel like some people are reacting to my breath. But something weird happenend with my tongue. Some parts of my tongue went from hairy to pink, but it's still mostly hairy and white. But the weird thing is the back of my tongue is completely coated with a thick white layer that can be cleaned just with my nails. It doesn't seem to have any smell, what can this mean ?

mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

spyr wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:44 pm Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new drink.

What I can say is I'm still not sure if I have bad breath or not since I feel like some people are reacting to my breath. But something weird happenend with my tongue. Some parts of my tongue went from hairy to pink, but it's still mostly hairy and white. But the weird thing is the back of my tongue is completely coated with a thick white layer that can be cleaned just with my nails. It doesn't seem to have any smell, what can this mean ?

Hi spyr,

Have you had any check ups on LPR? I was diagnosed unexpectedly 5 years ago and admittedly by changing few nutritional habits you may see instantly difference on the white coating on your tongue.
spyr

Post by spyr »

mtr wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:02 pm
spyr wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:44 pm Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :

Hi spyr,

Have you had any check ups on LPR? I was diagnosed unexpectedly 5 years ago and admittedly by changing few nutritional habits you may see instantly difference on the white coating on your tongue.
Hi, I didn't have any check up on LPR although I highly supsect having LPR.

What did you change exactly ?

The thing with the white coating on tongue, it's completely independant with the nasal bb that people can smell. I can have the pinkiest tongue of the world but still have an awful room filling bb
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Hey spyr,

Check on the 'acid watchers diet' book.

Mtr
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic