Your Email Address:

First Name:

Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
heywait
Total Newbie
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure

Post by heywait »

Can you update this like 2 weeks?.
I kind of started a similar diet only boiled veggies and chicken meat which works after 4-5 days bad breath is reduced like 80%.
Unfortunately if I eat anything else even bread, it slowly comes back.
From my experience I can't have:
-Anything that tastes sweets including fruits
- no cruciferous veggies
- no beans chickpeas quinoa
- no alcohol coffee or tea
- no dairy cheeses
- no sauces or dry condiments mixes

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

this is useless and unsustainable.....sooner or later you will go back to a regular diet...
try low fat vegan diet instead.....easier to live on and it will help with bb longterm
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Jimi am starting this diet tomorrow,how long did it take for u to see results nd how would you rate ur bb now frm 1/10?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i stopped....but i think the bb would go to 0....because after 2 or 3 months the people started hugging me and inviting me to dinner etc.....that never happened before.....but it took too much psychological effect on me....so try it....many people live by it...because at first bb might increase....for 1 or 2 month because the body is cleaning itself out....i think the liver is major culptint in bb...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

That’s great!! Glad it’s reducing at least. I made it to day 19 and had sugar free jello as a snack thinking it isn’t sugar so it shouldn’t affect it. WRONG. The bb came back for about 5 days. I remained sticking to me diet and after 5 days, it slowly faded. Thankfully, I’m back to no bb. But yes, IT’S HARD to stick to it. It isn’t sustainable and I’m sure they’ll be more days when I’ll mess up and have to start all over again like this time. Just like you, if I eat anything other than this, I get bb again. However, im grateful that after all these years of suffering, I finally have a way to get rid of it even though I’ll mess up occasionally.
heywait wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:52 pm Can you update this like 2 weeks?.
I kind of started a similar diet only boiled veggies and chicken meat which works after 4-5 days bad breath is reduced like 80%.
Unfortunately if I eat anything else even bread, it slowly comes back.
From my experience I can't have:
-Anything that tastes sweets including fruits
- no cruciferous veggies
- no beans chickpeas quinoa
- no alcohol coffee or tea
- no dairy cheeses
- no sauces or dry condiments mixes
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Beenhereforeva did u hv nasal bb or just frm mouth?
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

I had mouth bb 24/7. Nasal was occasionally and that’s when it became room filling. The mouth was bad too but not room filling as the days when I had nasal AND mouth. I
constantlygum
Total Newbie

Post by constantlygum »

I’m happy for you, beenhereforeva, that’s a lovely story.
I’ve been suffering on and off for about 15 years. It’s strange because it was only at about 25 years old that it became bad. It hasn’t let up since.
I’m open to change my diet but not sure it’s sustainable to forego carbs, fruit or sugar until I die. Has anyone else reduced it by 80% and maintained a balanced diet?
nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Was that your experience Jimi? 1-2 months of it getting worse before it got better? I run into this when I start a diet which causes me to give up on it. When does it start to get better???

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:04 pm i stopped....but i think the bb would go to 0....because after 2 or 3 months the people started hugging me and inviting me to dinner etc.....that never happened before.....but it took too much psychological effect on me....so try it....many people live by it...because at first bb might increase....for 1 or 2 month because the body is cleaning itself out....i think the liver is major culptint in bb...
Niro805
Total Newbie

Post by Niro805 »

Yes i will be happy i want to start a diet aswell but dont know what foods to eat. Would love to talk send me a messge .
sda
Total Newbie

Post by sda »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:45 pm I’ll download Telegram. Btw, the sugars in fruit also give me bb. It’s frustrating and probably not good for my health but I’ve stopped eating fruit along with processed sugar and it helps so much! It’s incredible!
Can I add you on telegram please?
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Any updates with those who started in July 2022?
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic