Your Email Address:

First Name:

Private tonsillectomy fees

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Private tonsillectomy fees

Post by hopeful »

I just saw my GP today and asked for a referral to an ENT. Apparently there's a 3-4month waiting list for the consultation and then another 7-8month wait for the surgery. Clearly, I cannot wait that long to get my life back on track.

Basically I'm getting desperate now and am willing to pay out of my own pocket for the operation. Anyone know the ballpark figure for this procedure in the US, Canada, and Thailand. These are the places I'm looking at now.

Publicly funded healthcare=shit in my country.

hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I've already contacted a private facility in Vancouver and have a third party looking for options for me in the states. If the costs are too high, then I will just hop on a plane and head to the Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok.I have a feeling that a two week vacation and a tonsillectomy in Phuket will be the cheapest of the three...
Chris28

Post by Chris28 »

sorry to hear about the wait hopefull. In the Uk it has taken me from the 10th april to the 6th september to get this operation done.

I hope you find somewhere that is affordable soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic