Your Email Address:

First Name:

Floating stool

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
hopelovefaith

Re: Floating stool

Post by hopelovefaith »

gerd is the root cause of chronic bb. clean and heal your stomach and you will be normal again . seriously people with colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, throat cancer, diabetes, kidney trouble and lung cancer are not stinky so stop worrying about your other organs. it’s true ask any doctor. gerd is quite difficult to diagnose. gerd will destroy your nasal health , throat , gums and teeth because of extreme acidity from the stomach. youtube search subliminal for halitosis , binaural for gerd and hypnosis for halitosis. listen at a low volume for faster results. listen first to subliminal suggestible and subliminal booster. listen regularly please. youtube/ google search subliminal before and after results ( totally mind blowing )

Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Whats the good news dont keep us guessing 😄🤔?
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Yes Anne what is it ?
Am checking the forum every half n hour to see what the good news is. 😅😅😅
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Anne don’t leave us high and dry !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Ok guys, I’m back with the news.

I’ve been working with this nutritional coach for a month now and I’m ready to share what I’ve learned with you.

You should know that each and everyone one of us is different, and although some of the tips are general, some will be designed for me so you should choose what it is best for you to apply.

I have a meeting with her (the nutritional coach) every two weeks for the next (at least) 4 months. I will try and come here every 2 weeks to tell you the new info.

We’ve met 2 times now and here is the juice from the first meeting.

STEP 1

For now, keep eating your normal diet, we’re not changing that, we’re changing something much more important. HOW you eat is far more important than WHAT you eat. Yes, that’s right.

Starting now:
-don’t drink any liquids 20 minutes prior your meal, during your meal (you can eat soup) or 20 minutes after your meal.
-take a few deep breaths before eating (your brain needs to activate the rest and digest system). Inhale for 5 seconds, hold it for 5 seconds, exhale for 5 seconds -3 times-
-be present. No phone, no tv while eating.
-EAT SLOWLY (i can’t stress this enough guys!!!! EAT SLOWLY). You have to chew until the food in your mouth is a paste, liquid. It can take from 30 to 60 chews depending on the foods texture. Just chew chew and chew.

This last step is so important. You’re giving your stomach so much more work to do when you’re not chewing properly. Digestion starts in the mouth, not in the gut. Your saliva is so important for the whole process. So chew your food right before swallowing it.

This is the first step towards healing your halitosis (if it’s gut related). I did see some improvements from this first step alone but this is a journey. Healing your gut takes time and guys, I can say, following all this steps will help you in ways no other thing did.

I’m currently doing more than just those things (those were what I’ve learned from the first meeting, and I’ve had 2 meetings up to this point). I will tell you everything, but it is a process, you have to implement each step slowly.

For now, start eating correctly. See you in a couple of weeks.
Last edited by Anne2323 on Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Hey Anne
Thanks for posting. Will follow the above for sure. Just wanted to know your status. Are you bb free or is there a reduction in the same ? It’s okay if you reveal the steps gradually but knowing your status will help.

Keep posting.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Grateful wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:17 pm Hey Anne
Thanks for posting. Will follow the above for sure. Just wanted to know your status. Are you bb free or is there a reduction in the same ? It’s okay if you reveal the steps gradually but knowing your status will help.

Keep posting.
Currently 40% of it is gone. But as I said, it’s a process, it will take a few months.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Agree…it is a process… good luck to you
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

We will wait for the next update,Do u take any meds or anything while on the process?
thejust

Post by thejust »

Anyone know a cure for room filling bb that smells like cheese/feces?
ripa
Total Newbie

Post by ripa »

Just a thought: I recently read about vitamin b1 (thiamine) and especially two forms of it: Benfotiamine and Thiamine Tetrahydrofurfuryl Disulfide (TTFD). This vitamin is claimed to make transition time shorter through many different mechanisms.

In his article (link below) Elliot Overton says that thiamine is needed for all these actions (all linked to SIBO):

Stomach acid secretion and gastric emptying
Pancreatic digestive enzyme secretion
Intestinal brush border enzymes
Intestinal contractions and motility
Vagal nerve function

https://www.hormonesmatter.com/sibo-ibs ... eficiency/

I haven't tried these forms of B1 yet but I think I'm going to give it a shot some time soon.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Worst breath wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:36 pm We will wait for the next update,Do u take any meds or anything while on the process?
Yes. I can’t find the time to write everything down here. There are a couple of supplements i’ve taken and I’m currently taking for faster healing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic