Your Email Address:

First Name:

What do you do for a living?

Other things not directly related to bad breath
Stillsearching
Total Newbie

What do you do for a living?

Post by Stillsearching »

Just wondering what everyone does for a living? I’m an engineer and working around people has taken its toll on me

JKL12134

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by JKL12134 »

I'm a teacher in 6th grade. I already solved my oral bb by using baking soda but my nasal bb is room-filling, it's still hard. When I talk to my pupils face to face, they don't react but they always wonder why the room smells. They accuse their seatmates that it might be coming from them but I'm afraid once they discovered that it's coming from me. Moreover, my colleagues know already that I have a nasal bb and it's depressing. I hate lengthy meetings. I don't feel comfortable at all. I feel better when I'm around with my pupils not with my colleagues. I'm still optimistic that somehow or in some way, I'd be able to address it at least temporarily. 'Cause my oral bb hasn't been cured permanently. It comes back after a day of not using baking soda but such period is already eneough for me to feel at least somehow normal but this nasal bb is still killing me. I really hope there's a temporary fix out there that lasts for hours at least.
kira_kira

Post by kira_kira »

I'm jobless right now and I spend time at home, desperately trying to do to do something with my BB...Before leaving from work, I worked in a parcel warehouse, which was a good place for me,becauce I didn't need to talk too much to my coworkers there,though there were many nice people and they were my friends.While being at work,I was ALWAYS having strong mints or strong fruity candy in my mouth, even when there were no people around me.I always wanted to be doctor or teacher at school, but, unfortunately, it's not possible because of BB.I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE working somewhere,where I would be around people.For me it's terrible just to think about it!!!Not even talking about relationships!!!I'm currently experimenting with my diet.I don't eat sugar anymore and everything,that contains it,because it makes my terrible breath 10x worse
raregem2011
Total Newbie

Post by raregem2011 »

im a recent grad, working as an RN. gonna be on nights soon but I dont know how much better that's gonna be. I chose this career way back in high school with the hopes that I wouldn't have this problem anymore. I was wrong. but I couldn't imagine doing a job where I would be on a computer all day, not talking to anyone. plus, unless it's remote, I think any job will require talking and being around others. kinda feeling anxious about pursuing my degree even further like I've always wanted, I really am at a lost at this point. nothing seems to help it and to make matters worse, I am starting to get more PATM reactions. i dont wanna leave on a sad note though, so I'll just say this: focus on what you can control. there's lots of people that smell and yet they don't let that limit their happiness and goals. why? bc everyone has a threshold/standard that they hold themselves up to, that they deem minimally acceptable. i hope everyone finds peace and that we will have a cure soon.
DMS
Total Newbie

Post by DMS »

Im a dental student. I figured it makes sense to be a dentist since I will be surrounded by patients with dental problems and halitosis anyway.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

raregem2011 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:56 pm im a recent grad, working as an RN. gonna be on nights soon but I dont know how much better that's gonna be. I chose this career way back in high school with the hopes that I wouldn't have this problem anymore. I was wrong. but I couldn't imagine doing a job where I would be on a computer all day, not talking to anyone. plus, unless it's remote, I think any job will require talking and being around others. kinda feeling anxious about pursuing my degree even further like I've always wanted, I really am at a lost at this point. nothing seems to help it and to make matters worse, I am starting to get more PATM reactions. i dont wanna leave on a sad note though, so I'll just say this: focus on what you can control. there's lots of people that smell and yet they don't let that limit their happiness and goals. why? bc everyone has a threshold/standard that they hold themselves up to, that they deem minimally acceptable. i hope everyone finds peace and that we will have a cure soon.
Feel free to connect with me. I’ve been working as a nurse for about 10 years now. Started at night, now been working days. Congratulations on your graduation!
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

i am a software engineer, so its easy for me to work remotely and not have to be in a face to face meetings, so i have that as a benefit, but this problem is killing my career & life ambitions, i used to have dreams of leading my own startup and so many plans... not anymore, like all i want in life right now is to talk freely, i used to be very outgoing in highschool talking with every classmate and making jokes... now i'm trying to avoid small talks with strangers/receptionist etc... i envy the person i was before this curse... but i'm never going to give up.
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
George82
Total Newbie

Post by George82 »

Hello,

I am a cab driver and my advantage is that my passengers are always behind and we are also separated by the partition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic