Your Email Address:

First Name:

Still hoping one day

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
maria08
Total Newbie

Still hoping one day

Post by maria08 »

Hi everyone, its my first time to post here, im sorry for my grammar i am not good in english but i just want to share my story here, it's almost 8 years since my co worker notice my odor, before that i have no problem with my breath, i am pretty normal person living my life, not until that day come, at first i thought the smell coming from my feet, so i bought powder for my feet, then i thought its my body so i bought sulfur soap, then i dont know where is coming from, i am so tired of the humiliation i received, they making fun of me, and its hurt me so much, they think that i am not washing my body everday or brushing my teeth, i bought so many products like:
-Probiotics
-Zinc
-Goldenseal
-Vitamin e
-Liver detox
-Candida Cleanse
-D-limonene
-Vitamin B50
-try antifungal medicines
-Pau d Arco
-Niacin
-Neem capsule
-Baking Soda
-Grapefruitseed extract
-Colon Cleanse
-Mouth wash
-Hydrogen peroxide
And so on....

*What is wrong with me, i almost tried everything that every person said here that they're cured already... I pray to God everyday to please help me find the cure to this horrible curse, I am so tired..

Cres
Junior

Re: Still hoping one day

Post by Cres »

Check out the molybdenum thread, give molybdenum a chance. Also maybe read about NAC pills. Try everything with caution and consistency.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
maria08
Total Newbie

Post by maria08 »

Hi Cres i will check it , thank you very much
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Sounds fairly recent, compared to my case ...also maybe tmau...
maria08
Total Newbie

Post by maria08 »

Hi if you feel lost and tried everything already, go and do a lab test and told them to check your urinalysis, specially yeast, they can detect that if you have it, because after my lab test the doctor saw that i have yeast, so she's thinking if she will prescribe me fluconazole, because my sugar is high, so she said wait for 2 weeks, i need to lower my sugar first before i take fluconazole.. then after taking 15days of fluconazole, my husband out of nowhere told me that he doesn't smell my poop breath now, and i am very surprise because i didn't expect it to work for me, because i tried every antifungal supplement but no effect for me, i take fluconazole in june 6 and now its 14 days and i always ask my husband if he smell my poop breath, but always answer me that he no longer smell it, and the reaction of other people now when i talk to them, i believe that i am no longer have poop breath, but until now i cant believe this, after all the humiliation i been through, i just want to cry out loud and thank God, that i am mo longer suffering from that curse, i been through so many disappointment, the times when i believe that i will suffer for this for the rest of mylife, depression, the pain that i cant tell to anyone including my husband.. Thank you Lord for the answered prayers, it is a proof that you listen to our prayers, so you please don't stop searching for your cure, someday it will grant to you, just believe..
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

I’m so happy for you !!! Are you still free from the bb?? Please let us know 🙌🏻🙏🏻
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic