Your Email Address:

First Name:

Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beast
Junior

Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Post by Beast »

I am so happy to get the results of the Bristle Health test. I finally know after decades of bb what is causing it. You guys have no idea how many things I have tried throughout the years. Sinus surgeries, a linx implant surgery, thousands of dollars in dentists specializing in bb, nothing worked in the slightest. The mouth rinse I use is expensive and hardly works. Well, now I know why all that stuff didn't work. The bacteria and fungus that dominates in my mouth are Candida glabrata, Streptococcus oralis, Veillonella parvula, Enterobacter cloacae and Streptococcus peroris. Candida glabrata is the most abundant, and it is a very hard candida to kill because of resistance. I've been on diflucan long term and it did nothing. Its also the reason when I took antibiotics for months at a time, my bb didn't go away because antibiotics make candida worse.
There is a problem. All the things that Bristle recommended, I already do. So none of that works. I've gone years eating no sugar and little carbs, while that helps my health and weight, it did nothing to improve my bb.
So when you take this test, included is a session with a health coach. That's coming up in a week or so. If this health coach tells me to do what Bristle recommends, that will do nothing because like I said, I do all of those things. I need a prescription for an antifungal that will kill the Candida glabrata and an antibiotic for the Enterobacter cloacae, which is also very resistant. I need a prescription of Omnicef for that.
I have no idea where to find a doctor to write me these prescriptions. I have in the past purchased from online international pharmacies with no prescription needed, but I haven't been able to find the medications I need there that aren't ridiculously expensive. If anyone knows of a doctor to help me, please let me know. There is a holistic doctor in Chicago called Whole Health that does Zoom appointments and takes Blue Cross insurance and will treat your bb, they even have some online articles on bb. I tried them and their treatments, flagyl mouthwash and herbal supplements for candida, but they didn't work and I tried them for months. I am going to present the lab work to them and see if they can give me the prescriptions I need.
I am feeling hopeful again on finally getting rid of my bb and living a normal life.

Anne2323
Junior

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Post by Anne2323 »

Is this available in Europe?
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

You can go to bristlehealth.com, I’m pretty sure it’s worldwide
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beast wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:00 pm I am so happy to get the results of the Bristle Health test. I finally know after decades of bb what is causing it. You guys have no idea how many things I have tried throughout the years. Sinus surgeries, a linx implant surgery, thousands of dollars in dentists specializing in bb, nothing worked in the slightest. The mouth rinse I use is expensive and hardly works. Well, now I know why all that stuff didn't work. The bacteria and fungus that dominates in my mouth are Candida glabrata, Streptococcus oralis, Veillonella parvula, Enterobacter cloacae and Streptococcus peroris. Candida glabrata is the most abundant, and it is a very hard candida to kill because of resistance. I've been on diflucan long term and it did nothing. Its also the reason when I took antibiotics for months at a time, my bb didn't go away because antibiotics make candida worse.
There is a problem. All the things that Bristle recommended, I already do. So none of that works. I've gone years eating no sugar and little carbs, while that helps my health and weight, it did nothing to improve my bb.
So when you take this test, included is a session with a health coach. That's coming up in a week or so. If this health coach tells me to do what Bristle recommends, that will do nothing because like I said, I do all of those things. I need a prescription for an antifungal that will kill the Candida glabrata and an antibiotic for the Enterobacter cloacae, which is also very resistant. I need a prescription of Omnicef for that.
I have no idea where to find a doctor to write me these prescriptions. I have in the past purchased from online international pharmacies with no prescription needed, but I haven't been able to find the medications I need there that aren't ridiculously expensive. If anyone knows of a doctor to help me, please let me know. There is a holistic doctor in Chicago called Whole Health that does Zoom appointments and takes Blue Cross insurance and will treat your bb, they even have some online articles on bb. I tried them and their treatments, flagyl mouthwash and herbal supplements for candida, but they didn't work and I tried them for months. I am going to present the lab work to them and see if they can give me the prescriptions I need.
I am feeling hopeful again on finally getting rid of my bb and living a normal life.

yeah but what do you need to treat Candida glabrata?
Online search says, the first line of defense is Fluconazole? Can you buy it online?
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

Most Candida glabrata is resistant to Fluconazole, unfortunately
Ade

Post by Ade »

Website says it’s US only. I’ll see if there’s an equivalent where I live. Surely there are other labs that can identify/measure bacteria in the mouth.
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

You can try http://www.arthyaga.com/en/prof-dr-jonas-nunes/ in Barcelona, but I hear it’s expensive
rema
Total Newbie

Post by rema »

Have you tried Grapefruit seed nasal spray?
I’m finding it beneficial for my PND.
rema
Total Newbie

Post by rema »

I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

rema wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:12 pm I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?
I am not aware of anyone on this site who has met anyone other member; however, there has been some other small meet ups in the TMAU groups.

I think it will be a mix bag of an experience to meet someone who has been blessed with this curse, and both parties fully know this about each other. Perhaps it will be fun if the meet up happens between the members who have become so thick skinned and immune to the insults that they can turn it around and make it fun.
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

I live a couple of hours from Los Angeles if anyone wants to meet up. I’ve never met another person in my life who has the same problem as me. I did come across a lady in an elevator once that had horrible breath that projected everywhere, and I was horrified at the realization that I might smell like that. So maybe it is better not to meet, I don’t know
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

I did try all kinds of nasal sprays, including grapefruit seed extract. None of them worked unfortunately
dem

Post by dem »

I think they were doing some meeting once but no one care about it anymore, I wrote many postes here to meet but nothing either they dont respond or too far, sometimes I think we should be like a group or create some sort of community ( not online but in real life :D )
where r u from I live in massachusetts
dem

Post by dem »

KL123 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:49 pm
I am not aware of anyone on this site who has met anyone other member; however, there has been some other small meet ups in the TMAU groups.

I think it will be a mix bag of an experience to meet someone who has been blessed with this curse, and both parties fully know this about each other. Perhaps it will be fun if the meet up happens between the members who have become so thick skinned and immune to the insults that they can turn it around and make it fun.
r u talking about the facebook tmau group
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

dem wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:28 pm
KL123 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:49 pm

r u talking about the facebook tmau group
Not sure about facebook group but there is another group, sorta forum, called rareconnect.org
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic