Your Email Address:

First Name:

Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dangeolgau

Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath

Post by dangeolgau »

Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.

I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath

Post by KL123 »

dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:28 pm Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.

I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.
"Common symptoms include difficulty swallowing (dysphagia); food getting stuck in the throat (impaction); nausea; vomiting; poor growth; weight loss; stomach pain; poor appetite; and malnutrition".

Do you have any of these? I don't think this is the cause of chronic Halitosis.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic