Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think this is actually working!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beast
Junior

Re: I think this is actually working!!

Post by Beast »

Since Intestin-Ol and CanXida works so well on my bb, I decided to increase the dose because I thought it would heal the bb faster. Wrong decision. A couple of days after doubling the dose, I got severe cramping and diarrhea. I took a couple days off taking both supplements at a higher dose and restarted the lower dose. The problem went away. I’ve heard people comment in other forums complain the Itestin-ol gave them cramping and diarrhea. Just giving the heads up.

Josky
Total Newbie

Post by Josky »

Hey Beast, can you give us an update?
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

I’m still taking the herbal supplements and probiotics. I have noticed a huge improvement, but my bb is still very much a problem. It’s not gone yet. I did read on another forum that it took almost a year for one guy to get rid of his bb this way. I’m coming up on my third month here, so we shall see. I still have high hopes and I’m grateful I can at least talk to people now without a horrible odor coming out of my mouth. It doesn’t project several feet anymore like it used to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic