First Name:

Nasal and mouth bb?

Tell us your story with bad breath
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Nasal and mouth bb?

Post by Kaybay »

Does everyone here have nasal and mouth bb??? Anyone here with room filling bb only coming from there mouth?? My bb is room filling reaches 10 feet or more but only when I talk.

Ar53828
Total Newbie

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

Post by Ar53828 »

I have the same issue smh. It’s so bad that my coworkers in my office have set up an air freshener near my cubicle. I’ve tried a lot of different methods to fix my bb but I’ll let you know if I find anything that works
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Ar53828 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:07 pm I have the same issue smh. It’s so bad that my coworkers in my office have set up an air freshener near my cubicle. I’ve tried a lot of different methods to fix my bb but I’ll let you know if I find anything that works
Is it nasal too or just from the mouth?
Ar53828
Total Newbie

Post by Ar53828 »

Most likely both (I’m not 100% sure). I notice it even when I am not talking but just sitting in a room for awhile. I’m a very clean person and never had any complaints of body odor from anyone ever so I’m assuming it is coming from my nose as well.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Nasal and mouth here but only some people can smell it. Also a very clean person. ](*,)
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Cres wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:49 am Nasal and mouth here but only some people can smell it. Also a very clean person. ](*,)
How far does the smell reach from your mouth compared to your nose?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Kaybay wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:41 am
Cres wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:49 am Nasal and mouth here but only some people can smell it. Also a very clean person. ](*,)
How far does the smell reach from your mouth compared to your nose?
I think the distance is the same in both. It's room-filling.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Ar53828
Total Newbie

Post by Ar53828 »

I’m not sure if this will work for you but for me this seems to be working.

For the past week I’ve been taking zinc, b12, and probiotic vitamins as well as otc omeprazole (for possible acid reflux)

I brush my teeth when I wake up and at night with my usual toothpaste (Crest: Scope) PLUS some baking soda. Make sure to scrub tongue well and add some baking soda to your mouthwash (pour some in the cap then pour the actual mouthwash). No mouthwash with alcohol either. Floss once per day.

Avoid foods and drinks high in sugar and fast food. No candy or gum either even if it says “sugar free”. They will dry your mouth out and I also noticed they make my breath smell worse.

Most importantly, eat fruits and raw veggies daily. PLENTY OF IT. I like to eat carrots, celery, and cucumbers dipped in ranch. For fruits I usually just eat apples. Certain fruits and veggies will keep my mouth moisturized and “clean” your mouth to a certain extent. I eat other things as well but I always make sure to incorporate some fresh fruit and raw veggies in my diet as well.

Drink plenty of water too.

Today was my first day back at work and no one touched their nose at all when I spoke which is new. So hopefully this is the answer.
Last edited by Ar53828 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ar53828
Total Newbie

Post by Ar53828 »

Sorry forgot to add I’m taking triple chlorophyll vitamins as well
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic