Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old

Tell us your story with bad breath
Juan
Total Newbie

Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old

Post by Juan »

Hello everyone, before you continue reading I want to tell you that I don't speak English. I helped myself with the Google translator to translate this text, so if something is not well understood, that is why.

Like everyone else on this forum I suffer from this dreadful "condition" (as doctors so pompously call it) due to the fact that for the majority of cases there is no solution that will really help us.

I want you to know that my case is quite extreme. That horrible smell comes out of my nose and mouth and it has turned my life into squares.

Like many of those who suffer from this, I have had sad moments when seeing the reactions and comments of people who, whether they want it or not, are usually very hurtful.

When reading other texts in this forum (translated with Google) sometimes it is not clear to me if the person who writes is a man or a woman, so I clarify that I am a boy and I am looking to talk to a girl to establish a friendship and maybe something else.

I tell you that there was a forum in Spanish on this subject and I used to read it, although unfortunately lately I had not had so many interactions so it occurred to me to look for something about it in English (in this language there is always more information) and I found this wonderful forum.

Keep reading please, here comes the good part of what I come to say.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

I'm sick of this. With or without illness I want to enjoy life a bit like everyone else.

Since we can't cure it (while we keep waiting for a solution and trying things) we could give ourselves the opportunity to meet someone who also suffers from the same disease. That way it would be less difficult to interact.

I am from Peru and I came up with a very crazy idea.

If you're a girl and you've reached this point, the first thing you've thought is that we're too far away, and here comes my crazy idea: I'm really excited to travel to a country far, far away, to have a change of scenery. Wouldn't you like, for example, to visit Peru? Aren't you excited to know a different country and see yourself with a person who also suffers from the same thing so you don't have to worry about them feeling your breath or judging you?

I know it's not that easy, it takes some money, but it's not impossible either. I would like to meet a dreamy girl who feels lonely as I feel and who is willing to accompany me in this crazy idea, we could encourage each other and support each other together. Remember that great buildings were not always this big, they started with a first brick. First they were the crazy idea of ​​someone who dared to make her dream come true.

Life happens and although for a long time I was discouraged, locked in my room, without doing much. Today I want to take my destiny in my hands. We are still on time.

If you suffer from BB. If you get a little excited about my crazy idea. If you want to meet a friend, someone with whom you can share your joys and sorrows a bit, do not hesitate to write to me at [email protected], it does not matter when you read this message and it does not matter what country you are from. I promise to always answer.

To those who made it this far, have a nice day :) .

Bendover
Re: Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old

Post by Bendover »

Shut up you sound desperate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic