Your Email Address:

First Name:

ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROME

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROME

Post by KL123 »

Trying to look into it and wondering if we can do some more research on this.

Has anyone ever thought it may be the ileocecal valve or got theirs checked out? I found this while researching
"Ileocecal valve syndrome is known as “The Great Mimicker” and is easily overlooked due to the fact that the signs that it presents can be linked to many other imbalances and disorders." (and One of those symptoms is of course, BAD BREATH).

I wonder if there is a medical exam or test that may show that the valve fails to open at times. This causes the waste material to stay too long in the small intestine. Since the small intestine is where the major amount of food is absorbed, the body begins to absorb the toxic waste material, and partially digested food fumes make their way to our mouths?

"Pain surrounding the heart" is also a symptom of this, that I feel I have it. It's mostly overlooked as temporary gastric pain.

KL123
Sheriff
Re: ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROME

Post by KL123 »

Check this out,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcR0hnRYd4

I was more focused on her Bazongas, but she might have some helpful tips that we can try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic