Your Email Address:

First Name:

Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Cres
Junior

Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

Post by Cres »

February last year I wanted to date this one girl again, we met in a café and it kind of looked like she didn't want to do it again, but I burst out crying saying I'll die before 35, that's how much importance there is in a relationship for me because the world is just cold. She sensed I really meant it and we dated for 8 more months. I met another woman soon after the break-up but the new relationship ended because of my pent-up anger and stress. I think everyone here knows how your psyche gets destroyed by constant stress. I don't even talk the same way I used to. I'm a neurotic mess.

• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Redazzz

Re: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

Post by Redazzz »

Yeah everyone here know how stress destroy you from the inside, you can't stop thinking about your problem if everything constantly remind you what your problem is.
Only thing that help in my case Is doing sport that require very much effort, i really like calisthenics and kickboxing, you have no room for thinking while you do extreme workout. Maybe try this kind of sport. They help a lot in my case, mentally speaking.

If you don't mind me asking, why you will die by 35?

For your story i'm really sorry, there is no justice in the world and the only thing you can do Is accept It and move on trying to do the best you can everyday no matter what. Halitosis is a disability after all so your difficulticity will be 10x the difficulticity of a normal person but what else can you do? Gives up?

I saw your signature, i also have fecal bb from around the same age and except a few flirt that ended up having sex i never had a relationship, so be Happy that at least you managed to have one.

Best of luck my friend.
Cres
Junior

Re: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

Post by Cres »

Yes, I would like doing combs sports with others but that's out of the question. I had a punching bag recently. I always tell myself to start calisthenics seriously and I have to start sooner or later.

35 because if my situation is the same by then (no career, no serious relationship), then there is no hope at all. I'm 32. I keep feeling like I have to force my body to intake an insane amount of chlorophyll and vegetables as a last resort. But supplements and even most vegetables are a "waste of money" when I go to the grocery store because we all care mostly about warm meals, right.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Redazzz

Post by Redazzz »

My friend i don't know if i understood right but please don't do some kind of extreme act. If there isn't hope for you (Who knows) that means you have nothing to lose, that's a very powerfull position because everything you do Is risk free. Just don't hurt others and you can try pretty much everything am i wrong? Must exist something you can do that you really like.

For kickboxing i "bypassed" the bb problem by taking private lessons, if it's only One Person I can handle It mentally speaking, he seems to don't care too much probably because i pay It a lot and the gym Is pretty huge so he can stay away when we don't do sparring.

For calisthenics you should start, to gain discipline in the beginning i suggest you to do 5/6 day a week a target of pushup and a target of pull up based on your form.
I started doing 100 pushup a day and 50 pull up and now i do over 400 a day of both in different form plus specific exercise.
That not change the fact that we have bb but why not doing It?
Don't do It like a workout if you want, when you have some free minutes, during the day, do pushup or pullup if you have the bar in your house. You will feel great at the end of the day and at least you haven't completely wasted another day thinking of bb.
Another Little trick that i use Is when i enter the loop of thoughts related to bb and my stress Is going to the moon i take a very cold shower for 10 minutes, It definitely help breaking the loop (maybe not near meals).

If you need to talk to someone you can write me, no problem. My english isn't that good but I think we can understand each others.
SkyHigh
Total Newbie
United Arab Emirates

Post by SkyHigh »

There are many people on this forum that found their cure after 30-40+ years of struggling with this condition. Don’t lose hope, and never ever think about hurting yourself, please. As one guy in the comments mentioned, we basically have nothing to lose, and that’s actually a good thing. Just keep hoping and trying and I am sure you’ll one day find a cure. Hugs, my friend!
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Post by godblessyou2493 »

Don’t give up, I’m reading this forum since 2014 and read every single thread.
I have found the diagnosis and the treatment for all bb suffers since childhood (10-13 yo).
The diagnosis is found in our blood work and the treatment is lifetime.
At the end of September I will start the treatment and results should show up after some days. It is injectable treatment.
Doctors are useless to diagnose our disease.
After I found myself the problem I have consulted 3 ENTs and all of them said, YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!
SO DON’T GIVE UP, IN 2 MONTH SINCE TODAY WILL COME BACK WITH ALL THE ANSWERS FOR YOU GUYS AND SAVE ALL OUR RUBBISH LIFES.
StillHopeful
Total Newbie

Post by StillHopeful »

godblessyou2493 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:37 pm Don’t give up, I’m reading this forum since 2014 and read every single thread.
I have found the diagnosis and the treatment for all bb suffers since childhood (10-13 yo).
At the end of September I will start the treatment and results should show up after some days. It is injectable treatment.
After I found myself the problem I have consulted 3 ENTs and all of them said, YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!
SO DON’T GIVE UP, IN 2 MONTH SINCE TODAY WILL COME BACK WITH ALL THE ANSWERS FOR YOU GUYS AND SAVE ALL OUR RUBBISH LIFES.
I sure hope so, because a lot of us are on the verge of giving up.
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

Laser halitosis is the permanent cure for halitosis. Look it up. They have it in the US and India. It's only 300 dollars. Don't fret because most of you don't have any serious disease . Too much antibiotics and too much pharma stuff destroys the natural flow of the tongue. Youtube search subliminal for halitosis ( positive affirmations ) , subliminal for attracting money ,binaural halitosis , 5 minute guided meditation and self-hypnosis for halitosis
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

I feel you. It is tough. How do you manage to go grocery shopping? I can't even do that anymore..
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

I wouldn't mind dying if I did not have a few obligation.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

godblessyou2493 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:37 pm Don’t give up, I’m reading this forum since 2014 and read every single thread.
so you have been lurking around for 9 years and have only 6 posts? Something is not right here....I think you are dilluting posts here with nonsense
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Post by godblessyou2493 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:42 am
so you have been lurking around for 9 years and have only 6 posts? Something is not right here....I think you are dilluting posts here with nonsense
Jimi I have sent you an PM, check please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic