Your Email Address:

First Name:

My morning breath is my best breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hallytoesis
United States of America

My morning breath is my best breath

Post by hallytoesis »

I noticed before I brush my teeth my breath is not even that bad. I have gone out and ran errands before brushing my teeth. Once I brush my teeth, it is game over. I honestly think brushing our teeth removes the good bacteria. Same with gum, it makes things way worse.

I think this is a result of halitosis causing a chemical imbalance in our mouth. Has anyone else had a similar experience with brushing your teeth vs going without?

Anne2323
Junior

Re: My morning breath is my best breath

Post by Anne2323 »

No. Mine is the opposite, it gets better after cleaning my tongue and brushing my teeth.
Xyzabc
Total Newbie

Post by Xyzabc »

Actually hallytoesis is right… I also notice that my breath is not that bad when I don’t brush my teeth. But there are days when right after brushing my teeth, people rub their noses or start sneezing as soon as they are closer to me. I have also started believing that without brushing, my breath is better .. I know it’s strange
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

The only time I have good morning breath is when I’m staying off beef, breads and sweets. Otherwise, i can brush my teeth and have fresh breath for a half hour or so, then the BB comes back and cuts through the minty taste the toothpaste leaves behind.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic