Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal and oral bb… need help please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sda
Total Newbie

Nasal and oral bb… need help please

Post by sda »

First I just had oral bb. But since a few months also nasal bb. It just keeps getting worse and worse and I don’t know what do anymore. I have nose spray to freshen my nostrils but it doesn’t work. Tried all type of mouthwashes also didn’t work. Brush my tong 3-5 times a day also 0 effect.

I just can’t hold my breath in anymore when i’m at work or around people. It is a misery living like this. Does anyone please have suggestions to fix nasal bb? Or at least make it less smelly… i’m just out of options. Gonna give a call to the dentist tomorrow but i’m so scared lol… i find it too awkward to talk about this problem but i’m out of options.. and tbh I don’t think she’ll have a solution since I already have tried so many things..

Anyone else also have this problem..? I already hated life since oral bb. But this nasal bb is just killing me, literally. There is 0 joy in life and every time when I see someone rub their nose or sniff I just don’t wanna live anymore. Can’t live like this anymore. I really need some suggestions to get rid of it asap :(.

Just found out this forum btw and saw many people having this struggle. Thought I was the only one. It is like living in a hell like this.

ryan

Re: Nasal and oral bb… need help please

Post by ryan »

We all need to know when it all started. we cant trust our own instinct because we don't smell it(i'm only talking about nasal bb), we all became aware of it already late. Only our parents(especially our mother) could tell whether inborn or sincebirth or Does it all started in oral bb first then it progress to nasal or it comes together or vice versa.
And i also remember if i ask anyone my family/friends/colleagues if they can smell my badbreath, they would say no, but if i insist that can they smell fart when i talk or even when i'm just around, they wouldn't react because even them they are confused. people around us thought that it was just fart, and even if you explain it to them they wouldnt believe you. Convince your parents to tell you the truth even it hurts you, ask them if what age did they notice it, that fart smell especially if you dont talk. we need clear answers because we need to know the truth beause this is our life.
Try to recall or remember your childhood years, People treat me differently, they make fun of me especially the elders, they smile everytime they talk to me. That time i still dont understand because im not aware of it, so i thought everything is just normal.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

sda wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:57 am First I just had oral bb. But since a few months also nasal bb. It just keeps getting worse and worse and I don’t know what do anymore. I have nose spray to freshen my nostrils but it doesn’t work. Tried all type of mouthwashes also didn’t work. Brush my tong 3-5 times a day also 0 effect.

I just can’t hold my breath in anymore when i’m at work or around people. It is a misery living like this. Does anyone please have suggestions to fix nasal bb? Or at least make it less smelly… i’m just out of options. Gonna give a call to the dentist tomorrow but i’m so scared lol… i find it too awkward to talk about this problem but i’m out of options.. and tbh I don’t think she’ll have a solution since I already have tried so many things..

Anyone else also have this problem..? I already hated life since oral bb. But this nasal bb is just killing me, literally. There is 0 joy in life and every time when I see someone rub their nose or sniff I just don’t wanna live anymore. Can’t live like this anymore. I really need some suggestions to get rid of it asap :(.

Just found out this forum btw and saw many people having this struggle. Thought I was the only one. It is like living in a hell like this.
Where do you live?
sda
Total Newbie

Post by sda »

Kaybay wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:38 pm
sda wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:57 am First I just had oral bb. But since a few months also nasal bb. It just keeps getting worse and worse and I don’t know what do anymore. I have nose spray to freshen my nostrils but it doesn’t work. Tried all type of mouthwashes also didn’t work. Brush my tong 3-5 times a day also 0 effect.

Where do you live?
Netherlands wbu?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic