Your Email Address:

First Name:

Harassed because of halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Instinct
Total Newbie

Harassed because of halitosis?

Post by Instinct »

Hello,

First of all, this isn't a troll post, it seems that the smell of my breath is so strong that it enters my neighbors apartments through ventilations and perhaps even cracks in walls, floor, roof because it usually starts to smell like strong perfume in my apartment after i've eaten, brushed teeth or just swallowed saliva. My family members have also noticed that perfume smell.

After some years, it has gotten worse. I don't know how my neighbors do it but I've started to notice the strong pungent smells of acetic acid, chlorine and alike in my apartment which give me head ache, throat- skin irriation and red rash with the feeling of burning. It has gone so far that these odors and perfume started to appear whenever i'm about to eat. It's as if they knew when i'm about to eat. I have no clue how they find it out. I don't always eat at the same times.

They seem to hate when I eat at late night because if i do it, they terrorize me with these pungent odors. They do it without ever informing me that they're disturbed by a bad smell in their homes coming from my apartment.

Anyone else here getting harassed by their neighbors because of halitosis?

mcgee99
Total Newbie

Re: Harassed because of halitosis?

Post by mcgee99 »

my neighbour always complain about the poop smell they always use broom in front of our house they suspected the dog but when i go to the front of our house i couldnt smell it i isolate myself but i think soon or later they will notice me i am the culprit lol i dont what to do if thats happen
ryan

Re: Harassed because of halitosis?

Post by ryan »

same as me. The smell can travel 6-10 feet, depends on the wind/airflow. The worse smell is when i eat. The source is from our nose, nose/lung breath. I usually sleep/stay on the second floor because the smell can really disturb my neighbor in ground because when Im in a 2nd floor the airflow stays at the top/up. Yes its room filling, and can escape from our windows/door. When i ride my motorcycle the smell can travel far because of the air/wind, people can detect and stare at you anywhere when I'm around. I personally dont smell it but the smell is like feces/smelly feet. i had tonsil stone sometimes, so when i smell it smells like poop.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic