Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm cured- saline solution

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
heywait
Total Newbie
Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Post by heywait »

For most people with chronic bad breath(without dental problems) the actual issue are gastrointestinal diseases, especially silent reflux. Most don't know they have it because usually it does not have the classic symptoms of GERD. Silent reflux disturbs the mouth flora by changing mouth PH, secretion of throat and nasal mucus which bacteria adheres to, and emission of sulphurous gases from intestines. When you rinsed with saline you cleared the mucus and bacteria, but once you stopped it came back because you didn't actually solved the underlying issue.
I had the same experience, gargling and rinsing with saline water three times a day, greatly improves my breath and removes the constant bad taste in mouth. If I stop for a few days it slowly comes back.

Personally I know I got silent reflux, my symptoms are irritated throat (feels like burning or needles), permanent bad taste in mouth(sour/bitter), extreme bad breath(sometimes it feels like the room itself smells), heavy tongue coating, nasal congestion.
Treatment for GERD doesn't help in any form it actually make it worse.

The only actual "cure" I found is an extreme diet:
For 1 month I only ate:
white rice (only 3 tbsp per meal), chicken, fish, carrots, bell peppers, canned mushrooms, black olives, clementine(just hafl). All cooked not raw (except clementine)
For condiments I only used salt and green herbs (no black pepper, no spice mixes, no sauces)
Drinks: water only
As oral hygiene: brushing, tongue scraping, salt+baking soda mouthwash 2-3 times a day (no regular mouthwash, I found most irritate my throat and esophagus)
The idea was to remove any food or drink that irritates gut or has the potential to ferment in intestines and create gases.

After 2 weeks it eliminated about 70% of my symptoms and at 1 month I had complete resolution, from bad breath to nasal congestion, they all went away.
Unfortunately, I can't adhere to such diet, when I introduced any other kind of food(especially processed foods, fruits, cruciferous vegetables, raw salads, peanuts, gluten, diary, coffee, teas) I got symptoms again.
So the only cure are extreme diets, most of stomach issues are related to intolerances and malabsortion, since everyone is different you have to identify the culprits.

Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Grateful how is it going with ur strict diet change,are u stil on the diet?how's ur bb?
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Worst breath wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:15 pm Grateful how is it going with ur strict diet change,are u stil on the diet?how's ur bb?
Hey I couldn’t keep up with the diet 😪😪.
BB is very much there. In the meanwhile took anti parasite herbal tonic which again hasn’t helped me with bb so far. It’s been 20 days. But am sure I need to stick to a no grain diet if I want to reverse the damage done to my body. I had a very poor lifestyle when I was a kid. Ate only cooked and processed food and have a terrible digestion due to that. A diet change along with a good deep detox is what I think will fix it and I need to be patient n consistent with it to see results. I did the diet for a month but it needs to be done more longer I guess. But it’s tough to continue to deprive yourself of your fav foods when you don’t see results. I need to overcome that Valley of disappointment to see results. But am positive and hopeful.

Also would highly recommend deep colonics as suggested by NoWayJose. She cured herself with that. What I like about her story is there is no supplement involved, no diet change nothing. All she did was kill the worms/parasites in the body and clean up the age old built up waste. The logic is perfect. Unfortunately I don’t have such open colonic centres where I stay but whoever has access to them should definitely try for other health reasons if not for BB alone.

Good luck to everyone.
naom

Post by naom »

Dealing with life wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:15 pm Update- I have terrible bad breath again. It slowly came back little by little every day. I got just over 1 month of completely fresh breath and a normal life. Beyond devastated is an understatement.
I'm so sorry to get people's hopes up. I really believed I had finally ended it, it really felt like I had cured it. Easily the longest relief I've ever had. Now I'm back to having people step and walk away from me, rubbing their noses and looking at me in disgust.
I now know it's not coming from my mouth but from the back of my throat or possibly stomach. I'm going to the hospital this weekend to do some tests. I've already tested for h pylori and that was negative.
But I don't understand how saline solution could cure me for a whole month if it's mucous in my throat. That's a long time with just salt water :(
dont give up. I think your on the right track. You need to add something antibactrial and antfungal. Im actually looking into if black mold is the reason. the thing is I met someone who had BB when he lived in the house with black mold. He washed his sinuses with extra virgin olive oil and later changed too avocado oil. So regular saltwater might not do the trick. And alot pepeople says that their BB came back so I wonder if its mold in the house.
Because know I learned that i colonises the sinuses(because you breath in the mold)

does anyone any natural essentiiol oil that doesnt sting and that we can add in the neilmed sinuse rinse?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic