Your Email Address:

First Name:

What cured me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thejust

Re: What cured me

Post by thejust »

would candida medicine work for me or what

thejust

Post by thejust »

NoWayJose wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:23 pm
thejust wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 am what products did u use for these results jose?
Haha I'm a girl living in Sweden, but you can call me Jose :-Å

Candida was just a result of bad digestion, along with parasites etc.
The real reason why I got cured was because the colonic irrigation washed away the colonic plaque, the debris that stuck to my intestine for years.
And I also 'detoxed', so the candida disappeared, now my digestion is very regular, I am amazed!

Living life now, everything is going well. Never been in such peace with myself. Wish you all the best!

I have a few questions for you so I can know if my bb is from candida.

was your bb room filling or not?

What did your bb smell like?

could you taste it from your tongue?
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

NoWayJose wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:58 pm Oh wow, congrats! Can't be pleasant to drink the salt water... did the smell at least decrease?

Ah, the practitioner gave me some mixture, I post the picture here. I am from Sweden, so you probably have other similar products in your country.
Mine are all liquid and taken with food (like a teaspoon in water). One was for parasites and candida, other was for killing bacteria, just clearing the system. I suppose you can go to the health food store (I think it's called) and ask..
I didn't take it for more than one month, so that is sufficient.

On the lable of this one it says:

ANTI-PARASITE TINCTURE
And the ingredients are: Wormwood, Black Walnut, German Chamomile and Clove. It tastes horrible (and I have tried a lot of gross things...).
The other one has very weird name plants. A product that contains those ingredients must be good to use.

I think it's a great idea to incorporate these things in your 'detox'. Let me know how it goes!

20230331_221742.jpg
20230331_221815.jpg
Hey am noticing unusual fatigue off lately and it can be due to the anti parasite tincture I have started. Googled and it says parasite die of symptoms. Did you experience fatigue ?
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

thejust wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:10 pm
NoWayJose wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:23 pm
thejust wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 am what products did u use for these results jose?
Haha I'm a girl living in Sweden, but you can call me Jose :-Å

Candida was just a result of bad digestion, along with parasites etc.
The real reason why I got cured was because the colonic irrigation washed away the colonic plaque, the debris that stuck to my intestine for years.
And I also 'detoxed', so the candida disappeared, now my digestion is very regular, I am amazed!

Living life now, everything is going well. Never been in such peace with myself. Wish you all the best!

I have a few questions for you so I can know if my bb is from candida.

was your bb room filling or not?

What did your bb smell like?

could you taste it from your tongue?
No, candida is not what causes it. But unhealthy poeple often have candida, which ofc, you should get rid of.
The cause of the smell is colonic plaque in the colon and the best treatment to get rid of it and the smell is to do colonic irrigation. (You can google the terms 'colonic plaque' and 'colonic irrigation' for more info).

i didn't know the that term before I had my first session. I had just suspected that the smell came from my colon and knew there was a treatment to clean out the gut. The I came across 'plaque' and the rest.
It didn't fill out a room, I mostly shut up, fecal.Yes, I had a weird taste in my mouth for sure.
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Grateful wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:56 pm
NoWayJose wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:58 pm Oh wow, congrats! Can't be pleasant to drink the salt water... did the smell at least decrease?

Ah, the practitioner gave me some mixture, I post the picture here. I am from Sweden, so you probably have other similar products in your country.
Mine are all liquid and taken with food (like a teaspoon in water). One was for parasites and candida, other was for killing bacteria, just clearing the system. I suppose you can go to the health food store (I think it's called) and ask..

ANTI-PARASITE TINCTURE
And the ingredients are: Wormwood, Black Walnut, German Chamomile and Clove. It tastes horrible (and I have tried a lot of gross things...).
The other one has very weird name plants. A product that contains those ingredients must be good to use.

I think it's a great idea to incorporate these things in your 'detox'. Let me know how it goes!

20230331_221742.jpg
20230331_221815.jpg
Hey am noticing unusual fatigue off lately and it can be due to the anti parasite tincture I have started. Googled and it says parasite die of symptoms. Did you experience fatigue ?
Hey Grateful! Yes, the Herxhimer effect (die-off) is ever present. Now there are dead parasites inside, it's a bit of a mess in the gut.. Once you expell them you will feel so much better tho. Are you soon gonna have another colonic soon, to flush it out?
I'm thinking maybe after this the salt water might be more efficient. But take it one day at a time.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

My next colonic is a week later so will try the salt water flush then at home. Thank you.
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Grateful wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:37 pm My next colonic is a week later so will try the salt water flush then at home. Thank you.
Ah, good luck and keep us posted on your results!
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

NoWayJose wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 pm
Grateful wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:37 pm My next colonic is a week later so will try the salt water flush then at home. Thank you.
Ah, good luck and keep us posted on your results!
Thank you and yes will keep you all in the loop for sure.
thejust

Post by thejust »

ANTI-PARASITE TINCTURE

20230331_221742.jpg
20230331_221815.jpg

Hey, I ordered some of the same things and I was wondering how is it going for you? do you feel much better and are you cured or what?
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

thejust wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:12 pm

ANTI-PARASITE TINCTURE

20230331_221742.jpg
20230331_221815.jpg

Hey, I ordered some of the same things and I was wondering how is it going for you? do you feel much better and are you cured or what?
OP has been completely cured with colon cleanses and this herbal treatment but if you are asking me nothing much has changed for me. But I have been eating so so bad lately. I need to work on what I am putting inside along with the herbs to clean parasites and make sure to keep the colon clean.
thejust

Post by thejust »

Grateful wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:33 am

OP has been completely cured with colon cleanses and this herbal treatment but if you are asking me nothing much has changed for me. But I have been eating so so bad lately. I need to work on what I am putting inside along with the herbs to clean parasites and make sure to keep the colon clean.
So this hasn't been working for you at all, do you still feel the fatigue effects or nah? How long have you been using it for so far.

I have a few questions about your bb below:

Do you have a bad taste in your mouth?
Is it room filling or is it only when you talk?
What does your bb smell like if you can smell it or people have said what it smells like
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

thejust wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:17 am

So this hasn't been working for you at all, do you still feel the fatigue effects or nah? How long have you been using it for so far.

What does your bb smell like if you can smell it or people have said what it smells like
Unfortunately it isnt working for me yet. Fatigue is gone but
Am getting skin rashes (hives) here n there which is another parasite die off symptom. But am back to eating dairy n gluten. I thought I can do colon cleanse and anti parasite treatment but eat whatever I want but since it isn’t showing results I think I need to do all at once which is so so tough.

As far as I know it isn’t room filling, it’s only when I talk but it can travel far. People sitting across 5-6 ft can experience it. I can’t smell it much but it’s mostly fecal/dead rat kinda smell. Tough to describe the smell. It’s rotten egg sometimes.
thejust

Post by thejust »

Grateful wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:41 am
thejust wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:17 am

Unfortunately it isnt working for me yet. Fatigue is gone but
Am getting skin rashes (hives) here n there which is another parasite die off symptom. But am back to eating dairy n gluten. I thought I can do colon cleanse and anti parasite treatment but eat whatever I want but since it isn’t showing results I think I need to do all at once which is so so tough.

As far as I know it isn’t room filling, it’s only when I talk but it can travel far. People sitting across 5-6 ft can experience it. I can’t smell it much but it’s mostly fecal/dead rat kinda smell. Tough to describe the smell. It’s rotten egg sometimes.
I have room filling bb that smells like cheese/feces so I guess I'll try this and see if it makes a change, I ordered "Natures Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood 1 oz 30mL 200mg. Extract" from amazon
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Hey guys!

Oh Grateful, I pray to the universe for you! An enema would have never worked on me. they are too superficial.
I can't find info on how deep an enema cleanses, but the colon is 1.5m, I mean that's a loooot of space untouched, no matter how deep the enema tube goes (it can't go too long). There would be much plaque left that causes the smell.
So the colonic is soo much more 'aggressive', does a localised deep job. If you still have old plaque, now with the parasites dead, not all might come out, since it's not deeply cleansed. I really hope you get to have a typical colonic, Grateful!

And with the plaque still attached to the colon, the bad food will definitely make the smell worse. Even now, when I eat cheese, the stool becomes smellier. But it never escapes anymore.

Good luck, everyone!
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

NoWayJose wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:30 pm Hey guys!

Oh Grateful, I pray to the universe for you! An enema would have never worked on me. they are too superficial.
I can't find info on how deep an enema cleanses, but the colon is 1.5m, I mean that's a loooot of space untouched, no matter how deep the enema tube goes (it can't go too long). There would be much plaque left that causes the smell.
So the colonic is soo much more 'aggressive', does a localised deep job. If you still have old plaque, now with the parasites dead, not all might come out, since it's not deeply cleansed. I really hope you get to have a typical colonic, Grateful!

And with the plaque still attached to the colon, the bad food will definitely make the smell worse. Even now, when I eat cheese, the stool becomes smellier. But it never escapes anymore.

Good luck, everyone!
How I too wish that a typical colonic was available here. But there has to be some other way out for the old plague. Thinking of trying a water fast/juice fast. Am not sure if it will be successful in removing the mucoid plaque though. But the search for the cure is very much on.

Thank you so much for the prayers and the help. And am super happy for you. Stay blessed!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic