Your Email Address:

First Name:

What cured me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NoWayJose

Re: What cured me

Post by NoWayJose »

Btw you guys, I read about a method that apparently cleans your gut..

Like putting sea salt (no other salt) into 2 liters of water, and drinking that water during a whole day, without eating anything that day.
It's suppose to wash away nasty things. Dunno how efficient it is. I will have to try it when I am more mentally strong.

I guess if you do this and notice a bigger difference, then that's the source of the smell.

Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Thanks for taking your time out n coming back on the forum to help us. I have read about the sea salt method. Will try this till the time I get a good centre for colonics.

Yes I am lactose intolerant and pretty much intolerant to everything I eat 😂…it’s like nothing gets fully digested and there are burps almost the entire day. It’s like a factory full of gas. IBS (diarrhoea predominant) ,SIBO, Candida overgrowth, H pylori, low stomach acid, food intolerances, MTHFR or maybe more gene mutation ..I think I pretty much have it ALL 🙄…coz nothing seems to work…even a diet change hasn’t helped me so far. But you have sold me colonics with logic and GOOD INTENTIONS so am gonna try that for sure.

Can you or rather do you eat GLUTEN n still stay odour free ?

Thanks again for your help.
naom

Post by naom »

NoWayJose wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:58 pm
Grateful wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:32 am Many many congratulations !!!

Nothing beats the happiness of reading cured stories to us sufferers. Recently I read a story by DEALING WITH LIFE who was cured by saline nasal wash 3 times a day. I did it almost religiously along with changing my diet to dairy and gluten free. Nasal odour is almost gone with this routine. However I think mouth odour is still there though not very bad but it exists.

Colonics look promising and logical as well. Will have to look for a good centre. Your hardened mucus analogy make so much sense.

Are you taking any dietary measures to make sure that the body remains as clean as possible. Would like to know about your typical diet in a day.

Thanks for posting your story.
Thank you, I appreciate it [-o<
And I am happy the nasal wash helped you! I am just afraid it only masked a symptom, but didn't solve the cause.

And you're right, it's logical and it does make sense, I have thought about correlations all my life and the pieces of the puzzle fit.
Since the colon is about 5 feet (150 cm) long and 5 cm in diameter, it makes it like a looong pipe, and we know how clogged and nasty pipes can get! Not to mention a pipe full of poop! And it is the hardened bits that stick to the wall (plaque) that are affecting the junctions, increasing permeability and thus allowing the smell to escape.
It's not entirely the microbiota in the gut, I know people who don't have such a problem, but their stools smell like there's no tomorrow. Even if the smell inside is awful, it shouldn't escape. Except when there's plaque..

Are you guys (and girlies) also lactose intolerant? I also suspect I am fructose intolerant, bad digestion all my life. Yoghurt for example was the worst for me. But then I also noticed, not all lactose intolerant people smell. Well those who don't might have a better digestion or just no propensity for this, their transit works more smoothly at least.

Haven't tried yoghurt, cause I don't like it, but I ate a lot of cheese and it doesn't make any difference.
Unfortunately I am not very conscientious with the diet, as I have an eating disorder, but after a bad period, I do an irrigation and it's like a fresh start. I try to take lactase pills and enzymes, which are great for digesting every single molecule.
Some of the foods that totally agree with me and I like eating and eggs and bacon hehe
I'm trying to introduce psyllium husk in my diet, it's soluble fiber that turns into goo and as it passes the intenstine it traps toxins and expells them.

I suppose over time, it can build up again, but that would take years of bad habits, and you can always wash it anytime.

I love you all and I know how hard and hopleless it can feel, nobody deserves this, please stay strong!
if your constantly needing too do colonics and wash your colon than its not a cure ,you are just treating the symtom. The colon is meant
too store a lot of poop even for days , theres peopel who have constipation for weeks and do not have BB at all.
if its really a cure than see if BB comes back if it comes back and you have too constantly doo colonics than it not a cure
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Grateful wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:32 am Thanks for taking your time out n coming back on the forum to help us. I have read about the sea salt method. Will try this till the time I get a good centre for colonics.

Yes I am lactose intolerant and pretty much intolerant to everything I eat 😂…it’s like nothing gets fully digested and there are burps almost the entire day. It’s like a factory full of gas. IBS (diarrhoea predominant) ,SIBO, Candida overgrowth, H pylori, low stomach acid, food intolerances, MTHFR or maybe more gene mutation ..I think I pretty much have it ALL 🙄…coz nothing seems to work…even a diet change hasn’t helped me so far. But you have sold me colonics with logic and GOOD INTENTIONS so am gonna try that for sure.

Can you or rather do you eat GLUTEN n still stay odour free ?

Thanks again for your help.
Oh... I am CERTAIN that (smell, or no smell) you will benefit a lot from such a treatment with the problems you described.
I am amazed of how regular I am now, the stools have perfect consistency.
Plus, there aren't many other treatments available for ibs..

I am pretty grossed out when I remember having lived with such back up junk in my gut.

AH yes, I eat bread, sandwhiches... it still bloats me, but no smell and my intestinal transit, again, is very regular, even after eating a lot of cheese.

Plus, there are these pocket holes (diverticuli, very common) in the gut that can trap mucus, this washes it away.

I notice some people in public transport that carry such a specific smell, It is the backed up smell.

Wish you all good and hopefully you will make a breakthrough soon!
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

naom wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 am
NoWayJose wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:58 pm
Grateful wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:32 am Many many congratulations !!!

Nothing beats the happiness of reading cured stories to us sufferers. Recently I read a story by DEALING WITH LIFE who was cured by saline nasal wash 3 times a day. I did it almost religiously along with changing my diet to dairy and gluten free. Nasal odour is almost gone with this routine. However I think mouth odour is still there though not very bad but it exists.

Colonics look promising and logical as well. Will have to look for a good centre. Your hardened mucus analogy make so much sense.

Are you taking any dietary measures to make sure that the body remains as clean as possible. Would like to know about your typical diet in a day.

Thanks for posting your story.
Thank you, I appreciate it [-o<
And I am happy the nasal wash helped you! I am just afraid it only masked a symptom, but didn't solve the cause.

And you're right, it's logical and it does make sense, I have thought about correlations all my life and the pieces of the puzzle fit.
Since the colon is about 5 feet (150 cm) long and 5 cm in diameter, it makes it like a looong pipe, and we know how clogged and nasty pipes can get! Not to mention a pipe full of poop! And it is the hardened bits that stick to the wall (plaque) that are affecting the junctions, increasing permeability and thus allowing the smell to escape.
It's not entirely the microbiota in the gut, I know people who don't have such a problem, but their stools smell like there's no tomorrow. Even if the smell inside is awful, it shouldn't escape. Except when there's plaque..

Are you guys (and girlies) also lactose intolerant? I also suspect I am fructose intolerant, bad digestion all my life. Yoghurt for example was the worst for me. But then I also noticed, not all lactose intolerant people smell. Well those who don't might have a better digestion or just no propensity for this, their transit works more smoothly at least.

Haven't tried yoghurt, cause I don't like it, but I ate a lot of cheese and it doesn't make any difference.
Unfortunately I am not very conscientious with the diet, as I have an eating disorder, but after a bad period, I do an irrigation and it's like a fresh start. I try to take lactase pills and enzymes, which are great for digesting every single molecule.
Some of the foods that totally agree with me and I like eating and eggs and bacon hehe
I'm trying to introduce psyllium husk in my diet, it's soluble fiber that turns into goo and as it passes the intenstine it traps toxins and expells them.

I suppose over time, it can build up again, but that would take years of bad habits, and you can always wash it anytime.

I love you all and I know how hard and hopleless it can feel, nobody deserves this, please stay strong!
if your constantly needing too do colonics and wash your colon than its not a cure ,you are just treating the symtom. The colon is meant
too store a lot of poop even for days , theres peopel who have constipation for weeks and do not have BB at all.
if its really a cure than see if BB comes back if it comes back and you have too constantly doo colonics than it not a cure
Please don't get me wrong, I never said you need constant colonics.

Honestly, after the first time feeling so good and light and seeing what came out.... I became a little obsessed and wanted to make the most of it.
You know how paranoid one can get about the smell, I wanted to clean as thorough as possible. I always allocated money from my salary to have this done often. It definitely sped up the process, but no one has to do it so intensively.

Just an estimate, but maybe after the first 3 colonics, the smell should be significantly or completely gone, depending of how much harm there is.
There is no rule of how often people should do it, some do 1 in a year.
People do this as holistic treatment, to improve their health, as well as people who don't smell, but have other health problems, which can be solved. It's just lucky that for some of us that fixes the true source of our smell.. which vanishes, washed away.

And it is the cure, it attacks the main culprit, the plaque, which causes permeability, which in turn lets the smell escape. It would take years and years of bad habits to do damage again. I said it before, I am very regular now, I have started this 4 months ago, and so far, so good. What I mean is, if your health suffers, or you get infections or you don't feel fresh, you can always get cleaned up inside again. Hopefully, that won't be necessary.
I will probably do it more times in my life, because it helps me feel good in general.

And ofc, not all constipated people smell and have plaque, some have more propensity than others to develop it, depends on many factors.
I would be glad if even one person reading this and trying this would get relief. You decide what's best for you, I hope it all works out well <3
nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

& how often were your sessions?
NoWayJose wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:09 pm Hey! I felt a difference right after the first session, but not !00%, it took maybe some 5 sessions until I got 100% confident and sure I could live like a normal person. Now when I lick the back of my hand, saliva is super clean, whereas before it was not good at all.

In my case it came from the mouth, it's even hard backtracking, since it opens up so much trauma. I still feel the need to pinch myself. I am now living life in the best that I can and becoming more social. I pretty much had it since I remember and I sufferened from constipation my whole childhood. Had a nasty taste in my mouth. Got comments and isolated myself.

Wanted to add that mucoid plaque adheres to the wall of the intestine, thus increasing its permeability, exactly like sibo does.
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

Sry mybe i over read it but do you do any diet while treatment?
Do you take supplements/probiotics?
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

What were your symptoms? Could you taste your bad breath and have other oral symptoms like mucus or a white tongue? Or did you only know that your breath smelled because of reactions from other people (aka the smell coming up through your digestive system but wasn't actually presenting orally?)
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Hey! Sorry for late reply, you guys, I will answer all of you here :)

1. My second session was after 2 weeks, then the next one after a month, right now I am not planning any.
Last one was almost 2 month ago. And keep in mind, my session lasted from 1,5 to 2.5 hours (I changed to a better clinic).
I was obsessed, how fast you feel like doing it is your choice, listen to your body, see what they advise you to do. See how you feel and progress after second session.. hopefully you will figure out by then if this is working or not.
Plus, Rome wasn't built in a day.
But the results should be more than noticeable, you should feel a big difference after a 2 hour session. Results that last.

2. I try to eat more healthy, but I have an eating disorder which makes it harder to take control over food.
I try to incorporate fat in my diet, to keep things running smoothly. Then I try to stick to healthy routines, like eating psylliums husk, because it's a colon cleanser, gets rid of the excess waste that can build up and relieves constipation (and diarrhea also, actually).
I'm sure there are other things you can use for this, that are not gross to you, so you can stick to them long-term.
Sometimes, I do eat problem-foods that used to make it worse, now all food is okay.

No probiotics... in part because it can get expensive and the really good ones, you have to refrigerate, they are not at the top of my list.
The practitioner said they are not necessary, what matters is what environment you create in the gut by what you eat. If you eat fruit and veggie, the good bacteria will thrive. If you give it sugar or other poisons, the bad bacteria will multiply. That's the important thing. Plus, I heard that in SIBO, it's better to give your gut a break from ANY bacteria.

I am very pro towards oral bateria, like Salivarius, the blis K-12, it does make you feel fresher (tho just masking a symptom). I would love to continue to take, but it is harder for me to order from abroad. I remember they made my gums, teeth much look much healthier.
Another Lactobacillus that fascinates me (although it is no cure for the smell) is Gasseri, which protects against obesity, and it did make me feel lighter (better digestion), but it is hard to find and to order. While on it, it cleared out my skin, but I disgress..

What I do take, tho not all the time, is enzymes. Very recommended.

3. 100% from the mouth. Yes, I had a constant bad taste in my mouth, My tongue didn't look the healthiest pink, but there was no scary residue.
I could detect if if i blew against smt. Or like under a blanket. Or the saliva, spent a fortune on gum. Reactions, yes, my god, I am getting a panik attack just thinking abt it.

On another note, last night I've been socializing and drinking, guys! Alcohol tends to be awful for us, right! No difference, I felt NORMAL.
I am very weary and still have a little anxiety, but nothing compared to before. I still haven't processed it fully, It's still sinking in, I am afraid to jinx it, I am taking one day at a time and enjoying every second. I hope that soon this will become my reality and the trauma will be a thing of the distant past.
kira_kira

Post by kira_kira »

Thank you for the story!
Could you tell,what smell you felt after doing the lick test? It was sour/fecal or maybe other?
And did antibacterial mouthwashes worked in your case? I mean,the mucoid plaque in the colon was affecting the count of bad bacteria in your mouth or you exhaled the smell from your lungs? Also what about antibiotics,did you had any relief while taking them? Thanks!
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Thank you too!
I'd say it was fecal, or garbage-y..
Mouthwashes ofc clean the mouth and make it fresh, but temporarily, the air coming from inside was the same. The smell escaped from my throat.
Yes, I did get relief from antibiotics under the time i'd take them. After a couple of days from finishing, it was back again. The only name I remember is Erythromycin.
Hope you're having a good day!
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Hi,

I tried the warm salt water cleanse. Although I modified it and am doing around 6-8 glasses of warm water till clear water (from Anus) comes out from the system. So I start at 8 am and the whole cleanse is almost done by 1 pm. Have done it 3-4 times already.It’s so refreshing and light to see the colon getting cleansed. Although am not yet odour free but overall am feeling good and hoping to see some results long term.

Have noticed just one change though. The taste of the food after eating doesn’t linger much in the mouth like earlier. It feels neutral after sometime. Although am still getting lots of reactions 🙄🙄🙄

You mentioned some herb mix. Did you take it orally? What form was it - liquid , powder or tablet ? Can you mention the ingredients or the name of the Product? Would see if I can get it here and maybe speed up the whole cleansing process.

Thanks.
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Oh wow, congrats! Can't be pleasant to drink the salt water... did the smell at least decrease?

Ah, the practitioner gave me some mixture, I post the picture here. I am from Sweden, so you probably have other similar products in your country.
Mine are all liquid and taken with food (like a teaspoon in water). One was for parasites and candida, other was for killing bacteria, just clearing the system. I suppose you can go to the health food store (I think it's called) and ask..
I didn't take it for more than one month, so that is sufficient.

On the lable of this one it says:

ANTI-PARASITE TINCTURE
And the ingredients are: Wormwood, Black Walnut, German Chamomile and Clove. It tastes horrible (and I have tried a lot of gross things...).
The other one has very weird name plants. A product that contains those ingredients must be good to use.

I think it's a great idea to incorporate these things in your 'detox'. Let me know how it goes!

20230331_221742.jpg
20230331_221742.jpg (172.86 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
20230331_221815.jpg
20230331_221815.jpg (160.78 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
Last edited by NoWayJose on Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Oh and I was thinking, for people with fecal smell... if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is a duck... it must come from feces.. there's no other organ (colon) that smells like that, unless there's an abscess.
And the only way is to clean it. The small intestine can empty more efficiently as well, which helps with SIBO.
Good luck, everyone!
jame2023
Total Newbie

Post by jame2023 »

where can I do this colon cleanse? how much does it cost? does it hurt?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic