Your Email Address:

First Name:

What cured me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NoWayJose

Re: What cured me

Post by NoWayJose »

Hey! Glad to hear! I was very surprised myself to see the results, I thought ''Me? Pfffft I don't have parasites, nor candida! I never saw any white spores associated with it..'' How silly I was...

And don't get scared if you might experience herxheimer effect (die off), it might get a little worse before it gets out of your system. Imagine the parasites and fungus dying, it becomes a mess inside, before you expell it and feel like a new person. I got the best result from the irrigation following the tincture when the dead organisms and extra hard, old plaque were out of me.
Since the tincture loosens the hard bits that are stuck, so it can easily be expelled, I would think that drinking salt water after a while would make it flush very effectively!

And I have to add, after my extensive life-time research, that psyllium husk could be a great addition to any routine. I use it for maintenance, it's like a cleaning broom, sweeping the debris from my intestine.
Once you mix it with water it becomes gooey and sticky. As it passes through the intestine, plaque and debris clings/sticks to it, collecting and eliminating it. Don't take too much, a little goes a long way, and drink enough water, since it absorbes a lot of liquid.

I still feel great! Was in a car the other day, and omg, the anxiety... as you guys, I am hyper aware of people's expressions, but it all seemed normal. Still getting used to this new life and popularity. I'm scared and hopeful and enjoying it as much as I can.
Keep faith, everyone!

Looking forward to hear about your results! Great luck to you!

Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Thank you for all the detailed explanations. This really really helps. And am so happy for you. Wish you the best smelling breath and healthy life throughout.

Planning to add pysillium husk soon. My physician too has recommended me the same. BTW am back to eating dairy, gluten n what not 🙄🙄🙄…. It’s pretty hard to stick to a diet when you are socially active. Yes I do have tons of friends inspite of this problem and I have a very close knitted large family as well. So I have a lot of get togethers and sticking to that kind of diet means you have to literally fast coz dairy gluten n sugar are almost in everything these days at least when you dine out or order. And it’s tough to explain to people why I don’t eat it coz I look pretty healthy and glowing from outside. Nobody can imagine how fucked up my internal system is so much to the point that even after an impeccable oral hygiene my mouth stinks. ](*,)

Anyways as I said earlier also 2023 is gonna be my year. Am getting rid of this problem for sure. May God give me and the fellow sufferers the strength to hang on till then.
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

Has anyone ever used Dabur toothpaste? A friend gave it to me more than a month ago and so far has had the most postitive effect on my bb. I no longer get that bitter, awful taste in my mouth. Even when I drink the night before, I don't get that bad taste in my mouth. I'm extremely surprised to wake up with my mouth having a normal smell. I no longer have to get up and brush my teeth early in the morning because I can not stand the bad taste in my mouth.
It says authentic ayurveda on the package and has a strong taste but in a good way. My mouth feels fresh and clean each time I brush with it. The package lists a website address of daburdentalcare.com but I am able to get it from an Indian grocery store. I just bought this past weekend and it cost me $5.99 for a regular sized tube. Considering it all, it's a lot less than what I have paid for other cures. I encourage you to try it out and report back on your results. Good luck!
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

@nowayjose
How long did you have bb before trying this?
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

Unfortunately I have been dealing with bb since my high school years so it's been over 30 years now. I have tried different cures and they seem to work for a few days or weeks but eventually my bb returns. It's been over a month since I have been using this toothpaste and so far it has given me the freshest taste in my mouth in a long time. I had never even heard about this toothpaste before but glad my friend who is into healthy eating and natural products gave it to me. Amazon carries it as well if it's more convenient for some of you to order it from there.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

most of us here need more than just a toothpaste to eliminate the bb,another toothpaste or another mouthwash is the last thing most of us here need coz the mouth is not the issue,myb u promoting this toothpaste who knows🤔but glad u say it works for u
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

I understand your feelings. It did not even occur to me that such toothpaste would have such an effect on my bb. I figured it was just a different toothpaste to use and since it was a gift I had nothing to lose.
I also don't think my bb issues come from my mouth but so far this toothpaste has had a positive effect so I'm continuing to use it.
Btw, no association whatsoever with this toothpaste. Take care.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Lick my ass bitches!
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Bendover wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:33 pm Lick my ass bitches!
We wouldn't go near you, lick it yourself.
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

SweetKiss wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:46 pm Unfortunately I have been dealing with bb since my high school years so it's been over 30 years now. I have tried different cures and they seem to work for a few days or weeks but eventually my bb returns. It's been over a month since I have been using this toothpaste and so far it has given me the freshest taste in my mouth in a long time. I had never even heard about this toothpaste before but glad my friend who is into healthy eating and natural products gave it to me. Amazon carries it as well if it's more convenient for some of you to order it from there.
Thanks for the tip. I use many products to keep my mouth super fresh, and floss etc. And always have gum as back-up
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Grateful wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:46 pm Thank you for all the detailed explanations. This really really helps. And am so happy for you. Wish you the best smelling breath and healthy life throughout.

Planning to add pysillium husk soon. My physician too has recommended me the same. BTW am back to eating dairy, gluten n what not 🙄🙄🙄…. It’s pretty hard to stick to a diet when you are socially active. Yes I do have tons of friends inspite of this problem and I have a very close knitted large family as well. So I have a lot of get togethers and sticking to that kind of diet means you have to literally fast coz dairy gluten n sugar are almost in everything these days at least when you dine out or order. And it’s tough to explain to people why I don’t eat it coz I look pretty healthy and glowing from outside. Nobody can imagine how fucked up my internal system is so much to the point that even after an impeccable oral hygiene my mouth stinks. ](*,)

Anyways as I said earlier also 2023 is gonna be my year. Am getting rid of this problem for sure. May God give me and the fellow sufferers the strength to hang on till then.
Oh I have a similar problem. I lose control over food sometimes and I love chocolate, cheese sandwiches, etc. Then I try to be good. A meal takes around 3 days to be expelled. So the third day I know the lactose, gluten, sugar is out of my system.
And it doesn't smell now when I eat these foods (even if before it made it much worse) because there's no plaque to attach to that would let the smell escape.

How do you deal with social gatherings, do you have anxiety?

I met a new friend today (starting fresh) and.. no reaction, everything felt normal. I always check myself. Still living the dream. I hope you follow in my footsteps soon enough! Waiting for you on the other side hehe
thejust

Post by thejust »

So you basically had candida? can you tell me what probiotic/antibiotic you used to get rid of it?
thejust

Post by thejust »

what products did u use for these results jose?
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

NoWayJose wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:59 pm
Grateful wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:46 pm Thank you for all the detailed explanations. This really really helps. And am so happy for you. Wish you the best smelling breath and healthy life throughout.

Oh I have a similar problem. I lose control over food sometimes and I love chocolate, cheese sandwiches, etc. Then I try to be good. A meal takes around 3 days to be expelled. So the third day I know the lactose, gluten, sugar is out of my system.
And it doesn't smell now when I eat these foods (even if before it made it much worse) because there's no plaque to attach to that would let the smell escape.

How do you deal with social gatherings, do you have anxiety?

I met a new friend today (starting fresh) and.. no reaction, everything felt normal. I always check myself. Still living the dream. I hope you follow in my footsteps soon enough! Waiting for you on the other side hehe
Yes, social gatherings always always make me super anxious. Am so so stressed out from the inside but somehow manage from the outside. In fact am super anxious 24 by 7 these days as I think about the solution ALL THE TIME.And Yes me too dying to be on the other side. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

thejust wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 am what products did u use for these results jose?
Haha I'm a girl living in Sweden, but you can call me Jose :-Å

Candida was just a result of bad digestion, along with parasites etc.
The real reason why I got cured was because the colonic irrigation washed away the colonic plaque, the debris that stuck to my intestine for years.
And I also 'detoxed', so the candida disappeared, now my digestion is very regular, I am amazed!

Living life now, everything is going well. Never been in such peace with myself. Wish you all the best!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic