Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hope

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thejust

Hope

Post by thejust »

My life: I have room filling bad breath and it affects my grades, I'm only in 10th grade and I've had this for about 5 years and I still can't believe I'm dealing with this, sometimes I really feel like ending it all. I've tried going to the doctors and they are no help, this is seriously affecting me especially in school because teachers react to my breath and they wouldn't wanna help me if I'm struggling with something in class lol. I try to not think about it but that doesn't work because I know I still have it and I can tell by peoples reactions. People have told me I stink like ass, people have told my friends how are they able to sit next to someone that smells like complete shit, even teachers are judging me thinking I don't brush my teeth because of this issue and the list goes on and on. I have a very terrible type of bad breath which is the room filling one, people react from like more than over 50 feet away, not even over exaggerating and this is so sad to go through I just wanna end it all, I don't even wanna be put in this earth to deal with this. I know my spelling isn't that good because I'm only 16 lol.

To sum it up I have room filling bb and people have told me I stink from elementary to high school, I wanna end it all and I've pretty much tried everything.

To list some of the products I've tried, reminder I've tried more than this but these are some of the products I could think of: probiotics for dry mouth, candida stuff, nasal sinus stuff, different toothpastes, different mouthwashes, aloe vera juice, alkaline water, Hydrogren peroxide, liquid chlorophyll, fruits, toothpick, tung scraper, different toothbrushes, nutriobiotic and j crow's iodine solution

None of these have worked whatsoever.

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: Hope

Post by the_winter_soldier »

50 feet away? that doesn't sound like a bad breath issue... maybe you should look into some body odour issues, do you know if its coming out of your nose/mouth vs other parts of your body?
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

you are suffering from gerd like 90% of people with chronic bb
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

don’t kill yourself . think of your family, relatives and friends. they will miss you so much. s*****e is an act of selfishness
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

1. listen to subliminal for halitosis and hypnosis for halitosis/ gerd
- positive affirmations and hypnosis will rewire your brain and body
- listen at a low volume for faster results
- listen first to subliminal suggestible and subliminal booster
- youtube/ google search subliminal before and after results ( mind blowing)
2. check out binaural for gerd / binaural for halitosis on youtube- frequency music will heal your body
3. drink vitamin b complex - the holy grail of gerd and acidity
4. drink proton pump inhibitors especially omaprazole or lanzaprazole- universal meds for gerd
- you can buy online
5.always eat ripe bananas then drink one glass of water - highly recommended by many internists for gerd and other serious stomach diseases
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

6. always eat slowly for better digestion
( mentally count 50-1 before u swallow)
7. eat 4-5 hours before you sleep at night
8. drink specific probiotics for gerd especially bifidobacterium and subspecies lactis
-drink for 3 months
9. xylitol - the best breath freshener
- the best booster of saliva production
- very affordable and you can order online
10.always eat tamarind or drink tamarind supplements - another super booster of saliva production
11. always drink ginger or turmeric - it will heal your stomach
12 . drink pepzin supplement- one of the best for gerd n other digestive issues
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

youtube search ‘ bad breath indicate bad karma’ ( buddhist monk testimonial
youtube search subliminal revoke unconscious agreements
youtube search escape the matrix
thejust

Post by thejust »

Do you have any other ways I can contact you, like whatsapp? this website is messy
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

email me [email protected] at least bro you are not blind, def or mute
your problem is solvable
try to be logical and not too emotional
watch funny clips and funny films to boost your happy hormones
s*****e leads to bigger problems in afterlife (1000% true)
don’t worry all humans and animals are suffering one way or another
thejust

Post by thejust »

yeah, I know I'm not gonna kill myself, was just thinking about it.

do u have whatsapp?
thejust

Post by thejust »

or dsicord
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

email me your discord/ whatsapp/ discord info
soon you will laugh at the temporary problems you have now
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

too much dairy too much milk too much softdrinks too much alcohol too much pharma meds= gerd related halitosis
it’s a silent disease but curable within 2-3 months
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

I have exactly the same problem as u,room filling bb frm nose/mouth,i dont knw when mine started but as a kid i dnt remember not having bb so dnt knw if i was born wth this or started when i was really a kid i am 26 years now,its true when 'Thejust' says pple can smell it frm 50 feet away or even more😭😥,i know the feeling when being in class nd kids open the windows nd doors even when its cold bcz of ur horrible breath,pple not wanting to sit next to u,nd being afraid to do speeches in class,i still have this problem nd i believe its getting worse as i grow older judging by peoples reactions,but i have hope that diet will heal me,(no sugar or anything that has sugar not even friut,no dairy,no oil,no meat)i will just eat grains nd vegetables nd take good probiotics.I've seen many success stories with this diet with pple who suffer from this type of bb,i have tried this diet before but i quit before i could notice any results bcz i ddnt have enough money to keep buying this type of food,am waiting to get a job so i could afford to buy myself this food nd start the diet again,so i suggest u try this myb it will help u nd probiotics is also important
thejust

Post by thejust »

Let me know if the diet works at all, if it works for you I'll give it a try. wait at least 1-2 weeks for the results with the diets.

I have a question tho, what products have you tried? may you list them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic