Your Email Address:

First Name:

I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:42 pm
jo317 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:49 am
Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:01 pm After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest offenders. Now I’m back on the lion diet and waiting for the same results. I have messed up occasionally so now im back strict. I’m waiting and praying by day 11-15 it disappears again. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I’ve been devastated bc after almost three months bb free to have the bb again hit me harder. 🥹
The first thing I thought when I read your initial post was that it DOESN’T sound sustainable. I’m so so sorry to read that it came back when you ate something as simple as potatoes. I can imagine how CRUSHED you felt. I also have a problem with binging on things I know are going to make the problem worse after a big disappointment. I do have a couple questions for you, knowing that diet also affects me greatly and maybe we have a similar thing going on. When you were eating the meat only, did other things change for you too? Like bowel movements, bloating, skin etc.? Were you taking any supplements such as herbal antibiotics or probiotics etc.? And when you ate the potatoes how did you prepare them? Cooked with oil, seasoned etc.?

You eating only ground beef and having no bad breath but then having it come back after one carby food sounds exactly how we sometimes don’t have bb during antibiotics but it comes back right away. Could this have something to do with antibiotic resistant biofilms? They are just hiding under biofilm until we give it something to feed on? Or that we need diet and medicine combined? Or that it is bad gasses created by a genetic abnormality in our gut, as some people have brought up?

Do you suspect you have reflux of any sort? I’ve always thought that was at least part of my problem. Potatoes could be a trigger food for you. Where maybe if you would have started with something different like eggs you wouldn’t have reacted.
I did not take antibiotics the first 90 days. At all but I did have celery juice in the mornings to help move things along. Yes there were bowel movement changes but it adjusted after a few weeks and the celery juice I think helped. I had silent reflux, always and tried everything for it. After the lion diet, all gone. Even my psoriasis is gone.
Potatoes are def a trigger. Now I know but eggs were also a trigger for me. Literally everything except beef , : (. Im just thankful I found what works for me although so hard to do

jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Have you ever tried the fast tract diet?

It’s focused on eating foods with low fermentation potential. Only one kind of potato has low FP. I wonder how your body body would react if you started with something like.. eggs or a low FP vegetable instead of potatoes.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Of course I just realized I already said that and you responded sorry… perhaps you could do it elimination diet style. Add in one new food and just eat they for 2 days and then to back to the lion diet for 2 days. If you don’t react, keep eating Thai food. If you do, you’ll know it was a trigger. Remind me, have you been tested for SIBO or any other biome imbalances or things like h pylori. Can’t remember if I already asked
the_peculiar_one
Total Newbie
Sweden

Post by the_peculiar_one »

I am new, i recently made account bc... suicidal thought is growing. i have no solution to this problem. I read you post i tried beef for a few days i saw improvement but i could not buy more beef steaks it was too expensive then i switched to chicken only diet. the chicken did not have same effect as beef.

Beenhereforeva,
is chicken also a trigger? i know you said everything except beef. just want to confirm.
only meats from ruminant animal works for you or just only beef?

ruminant animal is animals that have four stomach compartments. like cows, camels, sheeps and goats etc.

thanks.
Uber
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Uber »

Hello Beenhereforeva,

You mentioned you made a friend on this forum and another friend on another forum. The lion diet was working for your friend on the other forum and she was on day 6 back in April. Are you able to give us any updates on her. Also, on yourself of course! I'm on day 4 of the diet and my mouth feels fresher, not getting as many nose wipes but its early days.

Thank you
Uber
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Uber »

Also, do you still have the white tongue?
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

guzler wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:59 am im also on carnivore diet , it has been two weeks im seeing imporevement i do think everyone shoud give it a try , jessi you should try it i know it is extremly dificult but we dont have any choice .
Did you keep up with the diet? Did it help?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic