Your Email Address:

First Name:

I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beenhereforeva
Junior

I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable

Post by Beenhereforeva »

I’ll start by saying that I know how difficult it is to have this condition. I don’t even know what the condition is but the bb that I’ve dealt with for 20+ years has finally been cured. I found MY cure which won’t necessarily be the same one for you but it’s worth a try. I haven’t written about this until today, day 30!! I wanted to be 100% sure. Everyone is different and has bb for different reasons. There is no product to buy that will help. This is internal problem, maybe a defective enzyme or lacking some gene who knows. and extraordinary problems need extraordinary solutions. What has temporarily worked for me in the past:
- All antibiotics worked for a week at the most.
- 17 days on a no sugar diet and no carbs diet worked. I couldn’t sustain it though:(. I kept breaking it and never made it past day 17.
- teeth whiteners seemed to help
- I recently discovered Silver Tequila, neat with no salt nor lemon gave me relief 1-2 hour relief of bb in social gatherings.
- Oil pulling helped sometimes
- Drinking club soda/carbonated water helped to refresh mouth on the spot for about 20 minutes
I came across a video that talked about the “Lion Diet” and how people were gettind rid of body odor etc. None of the videos ever mentioned the bb but since I’ve tried every other crazy thing out there, I figured try this. I filled my freezer with red meat and began making red meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Weirdly, by day 3 of red meat, salt and water to drink, my mouth felt fresher. Something felt different and no more bitter metallic taste by day 4. Day 5, I started seeing less coating on my tongue BUT increased mucus. My nose was runny like a cold, but the smell was faded. Day 6, mucus continued and bb was reduced to about 50%. My biggest problem has always been sugar and salt cravings. Fruits, sauces, dairy always made my bb worse. Cough drops, cold medicines and syrups, gum, cheese, ketchup, croissants and cookies were my worst offenders. However I could never stay away from them. By Day 9 on this diet-
I felt my bb disappear! However, I felt a bit backed up. I drank celery juice in the morning and it helped me flush out the constipation. Eww. Days 10-14 were good. I went out to karaoke , birthday parties and did experiments by going to random stores and talking to cashiers and sales people. To my surprise, no reactions except 1 but my PTSD was so bad that I realized after that person was not reacting to me but to everyone he came in contact with. Anyway, the fear and shyness is real. I barely feel normal and I’m gradually getting used to speaking up. I’m a new person with a new born growing confidence. That will take time though as I’m constantly still looking at people for reactions. Please please keep trying to look for your cure. It will come. I’ve cried, prayed, knelt, suffered, hid, became a hermit basically and I’m finally starting to live life again. I pray for you all, and I know how bad it sounds that I only eat red meat and salt now and only drink water or club soda but this is my solution. Maybe I was born with some genetic defect who knows. But look at testimonials of the Lion Diet and you will see how many people have healed from autoimmune symptoms, diseases and body odors. I also randomly suffered from inflammation and swelling and ever since I started this all red beef diet, it’s gone. I’ve been privately speaking to someone on this journey in this group and she tried it but it didn’t work for her. So, it may not work for everyone but it has worked for me. May God bless us all 🙏🏻🙌🏻. Ps- I wrote this 15 days ago. Im on day 45 now. No medications. No special mouthwash or toothpaste. No more supplements although I take Zinc every other day but I always have. I also stopped the celery juice for a few days and no difference. So maybe that didn’t help as much as I thought. I’m here if anyone has questions. Crazy how your life can change just by eating red meat. Thank God bc the other diet worked BUT I JUST COULD NEVER GET PAST DAY 19!! i tried and always fell off the bandwagon and I hated myself for it. With the red beef, I lost my cravings for sugar, snacks, everything. It’s the weirdest thing!

Beenhereforeva
Junior

Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable

Post by Beenhereforeva »

I’m here if anyone has any questions. I always promise myself I would come back and report if I was cured. Remember I posted here a few months back about the no carbs, no sugar, no gluten etc- it worked but I couldn’t sustain it. I always fell off and then hated myself for it and would eat even worse. The worse spiral and so on…. Now, it’s different. I also used to suffer from psoriasis. I had flares randomly. Not a single one since I started this diet. Is it the red meat curing me? Who knows! Is it the fact that I no longer eat snacks or processed food? Who knows. Is it that I am not eating fruits or vegetables? Somehow I always noted bloating after eating greens. Maybe it’s SIBO? I tested negative twice but even the doc said those are usually inaccurate. He would gove me antibiotics which worked for a week and then the bb always came back. Now that I think back, maybe it came back bc I kept eating the same foods. So I kept reinfecting myself. WHO KNOWS what the heck it was or is but all I know is this has completely changed my life. I’m here. I promise to come back more often. I have a friend I made here and spoke privately and she tried it. It didn’t work for her unfortunately. However she is seeing some progress although very small progress.I consider that a win! I have another lady I met in another forum and she’s on day 6 and it’s working for her and I’m so happy to be of help! If ONE person is cured with this, I will be happy. Blessings to all, let’s fight this curse!!!
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Congratulations on finding your cure !!! Happy for you.

This can’t be my cure as I am a vegetarian. I can’t even stand the smell of eggs in toast or a cake which is ironical since my mouth smells like rotten eggs 😜. Anyways good luck to you and all the people who wish to try this diet. Am sure this will help.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Hi there am really happy for u bwt ur breakthrough,i have a few questions

Did u hv room filling bb?
How do u prepare ur red meat,u fry it or boil it?
Do u add any other source or ketchup to it?
Do u drink normal water or u only drink club soda?

On the no sugar diet,no carbs,no gluten free diet how long did u start to see results?
And how much did ur bb decrease on the no sugar,carb,gluten free diet?
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Grateful wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:03 am Congratulations on finding your cure !!! Happy for you.

This can’t be my cure as I am a vegetarian. I can’t even stand the smell of eggs in toast or a cake which is ironical since my mouth smells like rotten eggs 😜. Anyways good luck to you and all the people who wish to try this diet. Am sure this will help.
I’m sorry to hear this won’t work for you. I was a vegetarian from 2011-2018 so I understand your feelings on that. However, many people are intolerant to fiber especially those with sibo. If you check the sibo cure, it’s no more fiber. Every vegetable and fruit has fiber. That could actually be our problem hence why an all beef diet cured me. Wither way, I wish you the best of luck in the quest to find what works for you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Worst breath wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:13 am Hi there am really happy for u bwt ur breakthrough,i have a few questions

On the no sugar diet,no carbs,no gluten free diet how long did u start to see results?
Hello and thank yo so much!! My bb was room filling. I had nasal ans mouth. However, when I dropped dairy completely a few months back, the nasal went away. So my mouth was still left and that was taken care of by this diet.
I cook my steaks or red thin sirloins with no oil. No spices just salt. I cover the pan in very low hear. The beef will start to release its own juices and cook itself. No sticking to the pan nothing. After 5 minutes flip it and cover it again. After 4 minutes or so remove the lid and raise the heat. Let it fry in it’s own little grease/fat for 2 minutes on each side. Perfect! For the thin cuts, 2-3 minutes on each side is enough.
On the no sugar diet, it took 12 days to see some difference. However I was still eating carrots. On this all beef and salt, I saw an improvement in 4-6 days. By day 9 the bb was gone.
I drink normal water mostly and maybe club soda once a day at most. : )
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Worst breath wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:13 am Hi there am really happy for u bwt ur breakthrough,i have a few questions

Oh NO ketchups, sauces, marinades, breading, NOTHING. Just SALT! Sauces especially ketchup were my worst offenders always. Just beef and salt. That’s it.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:49 am
Grateful wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:03 am Congratulations on finding your cure !!! Happy for you.

I’m sorry to hear this won’t work for you. I was a vegetarian from 2011-2018 so I understand your feelings on that. However, many people are intolerant to fiber especially those with sibo. If you check the sibo cure, it’s no more fiber. Every vegetable and fruit has fiber. That could actually be our problem hence why an all beef diet cured me. Wither way, I wish you the best of luck in the quest to find what works for you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Yea SIBO is a high possibility. But when you Google or watch YouTube videos it’s like you have low stomach acid, Candida and yeast overgrowth, genetic mutations, SIBO , H pylori, Parasites, carbs n dairy intolerances. I think I have ALL OF IT 😅. I personally think grains are the culprit here. I have been on a dairy free diet for long enough to understand that it is not the primary factor contributing to BB. Am yet to try a grain free diet. Fibre less diet would be just juices for me then. Let’s see. Thanks for the wishes as with no diagnosis all that might help us is some luck.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:57 am

Oh NO ketchups, sauces, marinades, breading, NOTHING. Just SALT! Sauces especially ketchup were my worst offenders always. Just beef and salt. That’s it.
Hi, how are you doing with the lions diet ? Status update pls
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest offenders. Now I’m back on the lion diet and waiting for the same results. I have messed up occasionally so now im back strict. I’m waiting and praying by day 11-15 it disappears again. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I’ve been devastated bc after almost three months bb free to have the bb again hit me harder. 🥹
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

im also on carnivore diet , it has been two weeks im seeing imporevement i do think everyone shoud give it a try , jessi you should try it i know it is extremly dificult but we dont have any choice .
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:01 pm After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest offenders. Now I’m back on the lion diet and waiting for the same results. I have messed up occasionally so now im back strict. I’m waiting and praying by day 11-15 it disappears again. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I’ve been devastated bc after almost three months bb free to have the bb again hit me harder. 🥹
The first thing I thought when I read your initial post was that it DOESN’T sound sustainable. I’m so so sorry to read that it came back when you ate something as simple as potatoes. I can imagine how CRUSHED you felt. I also have a problem with binging on things I know are going to make the problem worse after a big disappointment. I do have a couple questions for you, knowing that diet also affects me greatly and maybe we have a similar thing going on. When you were eating the meat only, did other things change for you too? Like bowel movements, bloating, skin etc.? Were you taking any supplements such as herbal antibiotics or probiotics etc.? And when you ate the potatoes how did you prepare them? Cooked with oil, seasoned etc.?

You eating only ground beef and having no bad breath but then having it come back after one carby food sounds exactly how we sometimes don’t have bb during antibiotics but it comes back right away. Could this have something to do with antibiotic resistant biofilms? They are just hiding under biofilm until we give it something to feed on? Or that we need diet and medicine combined? Or that it is bad gasses created by a genetic abnormality in our gut, as some people have brought up?

Do you suspect you have reflux of any sort? I’ve always thought that was at least part of my problem. Potatoes could be a trigger food for you. Where maybe if you would have started with something different like eggs you wouldn’t have reacted.
heywait
Total Newbie

Post by heywait »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:01 pm After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest offenders. Now I’m back on the lion diet and waiting for the same results. I have messed up occasionally so now im back strict. I’m waiting and praying by day 11-15 it disappears again. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I’ve been devastated bc after almost three months bb free to have the bb again hit me harder. 🥹
Carnivore diet is proven scientifically to alter the gut microbiome. For example in this study study SIBO patients were given a carnivore diet for 4 weeks, after treatment all patients had normal or undetectable hydrogen sulphide levels in breath tests.

Personally I have the same problem as you, as soon as I introduce fruits, potatoes, gluten or any dairy the BB comes back.

By trial and error I found a diet that helps me the same way as a full carnivore does. The only foods I eat are : meats, eggs, white rice(2-3 tbsp max per meal), canned mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, black olives(4-5 per meal). All food is cooked never raw, for food flavouring I only use herbs and a few sprinkles of lemon juice, no spices, sauces, condiment mixes.
White rice is the least fermentable of all main carb sources, in studies it was shown that less than 1% reaches the colon for fermentation, meanwhile potatoes and wheat had 5%-10% scores. Others studies showed that patients had almost 4 times more hydrogen sulphide in their breath tests when consuming wheat versus white rice. So small quantities of white rice 1-2 times per day are the best for a strict like this.

Now, just like you I found my self cheating over and over again and that's mainly because of craving sweets, so I found a way around this, in the morning I mix a teaspoon of sugar with a cup of water. From this cup I take a small sip and keep it in my mouth for a few seconds every time I crave for sweets. This tricks the brain that you are eating sugar and the quantity of ingested sugar is minimal. A cup should last the whole day or more.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

guzler wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:59 am im also on carnivore diet , it has been two weeks im seeing imporevement i do think everyone shoud give it a try , jessi you should try it i know it is extremly dificult but we dont have any choice .
That’s amazing but you’re right, it DOES work at least for us. I’m sure everyone has a different source for their bb but for me, this diet is how to manage it 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

jo317 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:49 am
The first thing I thought when I read your initial post was that it DOESN’T sound sustainable. I’m so so sorry to read that it came back when you ate something as simple as potatoes. I can imagine how CRUSHED you felt. I also have a problem with binging on things I know are going to make the problem worse after a big disappointment. I do have a couple questions for you, knowing that diet also affects me greatly and maybe we have a similar thing going on. When you were eating the meat only, did other things change for you too? Like bowel movements, bloating, skin etc.? Were you taking any supplements such as herbal antibiotics or probiotics etc.? And when you ate the potatoes how did you prepare them? Cooked with oil, seasoned etc.?

You eating only ground beef and having no bad breath but then having it come back after one carby food sounds exactly how we sometimes don’t have bb during antibiotics but it comes back right away. Could this have something to do with antibiotic resistant biofilms? They are just hiding under biofilm until we give it something to feed on? Or that we need diet and medicine combined? Or that it is bad gasses created by a genetic abnormality in our gut, as some people have brought up?

Do you suspect you have reflux of any sort? I’ve always thought that was at least part of my problem. Potatoes could be a trigger food for you. Where maybe if you would have started with something different like eggs you wouldn’t have reacted.
I did not take antibiotics the first 90 days. At all but I did have celery juice in the mornings to help move things along. Yes there were bowel movement changes but it adjusted after a few weeks and the celery juice I think helped. I had silent reflux, always and tried everything for it. After the lion diet, all gone. Even my psoriasis is gone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic