Your Email Address:

First Name:

I THINK AM CURED. NO SURGERY/TONSILS REMOVED. ALL NATURAL

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
andysctt

I THINK AM CURED. NO SURGERY/TONSILS REMOVED. ALL NATURAL

Post by andysctt »

I had very very very bad breath for the last 2 years. it got really bad about 8 months ago. it was from my nose and mouth. within 15 minutes the whole room wd have a sewage stink, worse than sewage. anyway,

am starting school on 28 this month so i was trying out everything for the last 3 weeks. about 2 weeks ago. i saw a post on this forum for the champex mushroom extract. i read it neutralises body odours. so i bought some off the net. i must have recieved the pills on 11 september. i swallowed one a day.
then saturday that week, i broke my nose accidently( thts another story). i was given a nose support which meant i cdnt breath through my nose. ive had to breath through my mouth for a week and 1 day now(all the time). its not a good feeling at all. i ve still got the bridge support, thou i can breath through my nose(barely since friday).

anyway i ve been taking lots of antibotics and pain killers and arcina. (must have taken about 60 pills in 1 week).
i was told to stop taking any other tabs so i stop taking the champex the saturday i broke my nose.

anyway i was in a cab on friday heading to the hosptial and i noticed the cab driver didnt lower his window, which was a susprise. coz trust me 5 mins with me in the car means windows down and ac on(whatever the weather).
yesterday i was in friends car, he didnt lower the window either. was with him in the car for like an hour. i always try to read someones body language to tell if they can smell my breath. he was totally cool about it. and this guy is never cool. he always opens the window. but i never says a word about it

anyway i cant smell properly yet coz ive stil got the nose support thing. and i cant ask anyone if ive got bb. so i cant tell if i still have the bad breath or not. am having the bridge taken off on tuesday, so will let you guys know definately. but so far ive passed 2 tests.

now am not saying go out and buy the champex mushroom or break your nose. i dont know why the bad breath has gone/reduced. it cd be coz my mouth has been open 24/7 and i mean 24/7 for 7 days.

anyway will let you guys know def on tuesday. fingers crossed

Troy

Post by Troy »

Wow that is really interesting. Keep us posted.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Probably it is the effect of antibiotics that you have
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

yeh sorry to be a party pooper, but your breath is better because of the antibiotics. It happenes to all of us when we take them. They kill all the bacteria in your body.

Your bad breath will most definately return. Sorry.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

antibiotics are a true bitch. They actually do work for a day or 2, until your body acclimiates to them. They are no match for the 2nd strain of bacteria that is already making reservations for a room in your mouth.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Very interesting.

What is arcina?

Usually when you have breath to that level, it isn't affected by antibiotics and there is another cause but I suppose we will see. Please keep us updated.
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

sorry for taking long on the update

anyway about my bad breath.

my breath has susprisingly improved. ive still got bb but not as bad as it was before.
its only bad in the morning. i mean the room is stuffed my bad breath(morning only).

for the rest of the day, the smell is bearable. ive now got this weird breath, its not choking or stinking, its like ive just eaten some weird food. which is okay with me.

i still havnt figured out if it was the antibiotics or .... i havnt taken any antiobiotics for about 4 weeks thou am trying to get some. am sure it must have helped out

- i still try to breath through my mouth most of the day.
-and i clean my tongue with a spoon every 3 days

by the way, i think stress has somthing to do with it as well, coz ive been very stressed the last 2 years.

anyway hope this helps
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

man i'm tired of post "i think" i'm cured. my breath isn't as bad as it was before it's now just weird breath,..etch...what does that help anyone????? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
if anyone is trying something new, u probably have at least 1 frind who can confirm ure breath! explain to him u have some digestive problems or whatever, make up "some medical reason" for ure breath, and ask him if he can tell u honestly if he feels any difference in ure breath since yesterday, last week....?! because u are trying some new meds, and u need to know if ure getting better or worse!
man i've been a member of this site for quite some time now, and now when i look back at what we have achived?? Absolutely nothing! Still at the same spot I / WE were 5 years ago! ](*,) because here people are just chating about some imaginary results they "think" they have!...it just pisses me off! :evil:
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

Ice wrote:man i'm tired of post "i think" i'm cured. my breath isn't as bad as it was before it's now just weird breath,..etch...what does that help anyone????? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
if anyone is trying something new, u probably have at least 1 frind who can confirm ure breath! explain to him u have some digestive problems or whatever, make up "some medical reason" for ure breath, and ask him if he can tell u honestly if he feels any difference in ure breath since yesterday, last week....?! because u are trying some new meds, and u need to know if ure getting better or worse!
man i've been a member of this site for quite some time now, and now when i look back at what we have achived?? Absolutely nothing! Still at the same spot I / WE were 5 years ago! ](*,) because here people are just chating about some imaginary results they "think" they have!...it just pisses me off! :evil:

alirght ice man. am cured. am actually cured. it must be the champex mushroom. i take one daily still. you get a much different smell . much more bearable
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

why are always the ones with the leat posts claiming cure

this might be a scam

i really do not know why would people promote products lie that, they probably do not want the product to be on our blacklist like the halitomafia crap is

nobody from our board will touch it

and this guy has only 10 posts, this sucks big time
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

This info is coming from that piece of shit curezone site. I don`t trust anything that comes off of that site.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean curezone is great, but there are several spammers out there, I know one woman that send patients to monegrabbing mexican dentist that did havoc in their mouth just to get money.

That ****ing cunt named Harleygirl even had her forum on curezone, but now the people figured it out.

THat cunt send numerous people to that Mexican coked up dentist Morales, and that fucker just fucked their teeth up, and he was a drug user also.

SO beware, I mean you can try champex, I will try it possbly but if it does not work it does not work, you do not have to test it for 1 year.

I think it is a BS.

I mean we are a great target, we get 500 visitors per day, desperate people who wil try anything.

500 x 10 usd is already 5000 usd. If they earn more it is ven bigger profit.
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

Jimi wrote:why are always the ones with the leat posts claiming cure

this might be a scam

i really do not know why would people promote products lie that, they probably do not want the product to be on our blacklist like the halitomafia crap is

nobody from our board will touch it

and this guy has only 10 posts, this sucks big time

are you guys crazy. have you read my post. if i was thinking to scam you guys i wwould come up with a better story than that. anyway why bother.
andysctt

Post by andysctt »

yeagermeister wrote:This info is coming from that piece of shit curezone site. I don`t trust anything that comes off of that site.

what do you mean this info is coming from a curezone. i wrote this fuckin post myself. and what is curezone.

this is ridiculous, am just tyring to help u guys. u know what,
check TIREDOFIT's last post. hes got more posts than i do. he says it works too.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

theres´s no reason to doubt about it,

please keep us updated
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic