Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sinus Nebulizing cured me

Tell us your story with bad breath
thejust

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me

Post by thejust »

TheresHope wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:40 pm Update: I’ve been experimenting with different antibacterial essential oils and recently tried citronella, tyme & tea tree in peroxide. Seems to be effective. Has a bit of a slight spice feel which I like. I’ll also add that I only put 1 drop of each oil in the maximum amount of liquid the device holds. I also continue to use the essential oil mix in my nasal wash. I do both daily. So far so good!
Damn this might actually be your cure, while me I'm stuck with cheese/feces smell room filling bb and I can't really do much about it

TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

I really hope it is & I hope you find yours! Give the oils a try in peroxide as a mouth rinse & nasal rinse
nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Congratulations on finding your cure!

What essential oils are you using? What brand and type?
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

nd_gillis wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:14 am Congratulations on finding your cure!

What essential oils are you using? What brand and type?
Thanks! No specific brand. Just therapeutic grade oils which can be found online. Oils are listed in the comment above.
alphaomegabeta
Total Newbie

Post by alphaomegabeta »

I was cured of bad breath in a week. I tell you my story.
Like everyone here, I have had halitosis for more than 20 years... it wreaked havoc on my life, it even affected me mentally, I suffered severe depression, and I was even treated in psychiatry. I was wondering why me and the worst part is I've always had top-notch oral hygiene, no dental caries, no sinus problems.
I had acid reflux sometimes and I thought it was the source of my problems but it was none of that. I deprived myself of certain foods believing that I was intolerant to certain things but nothing.
I couldn't go out and be around people so much anymore. Handicapped on all sides. I had to do so many things, some of which worked, but more than half a day. I finally met a man who gave me some pills that I had to take in just two weeks. I was so tired and on the edge of the abyss I told myself that I have nothing to lose. I took the pills... Lord within a week it's all over no more bad breath I thought this must be a dream after all I've tried... today I'm eating everything I want and how I want. Nothing when I wake up, nothing during the day... I can even wake up at 8 a.m. and brush my teeth at 3 p.m.
I live again like a plant on arid land that has just received a rain. :D :D
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Hi what's the name of those pills nd what type of bb did u hv,nasal?wat is room filling?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i bought nebulizer myself and it made my back of the throat fresher, but in broke on me if I put pure peroxide or high percentage saline inside
I am trint few drops of tea tree oil today lol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:32 pm i bought nebulizer myself and it made my back of the throat fresher, but in broke on me if I put pure peroxide or high percentage saline inside

Wow! Happy to hear nebulizing helped you as well! Try colloidal silver with essential oils
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

TheresHope wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:09 pm
Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:32 pm i bought nebulizer myself and it made my back of the throat fresher, but in broke on me if I put pure peroxide or high percentage saline inside

Wow! Happy to hear nebulizing helped you as well! Try colloidal silver with essential oils
give me some recipes that helped you are you still bb free? or it came back? I was inhaling pure 3 % peroxide and my nebulizer stopped working.... when I do water and tea tree oil it works again... it makes my back of throat fresh seems there is where my bb is coming from but I do not see much aprovement based on reaction from people....
one guy said there are some sort of tonsils above where the sinuses end and where they connect with throat...above possibly that this my problem...though I am not sure
I think many people should start nebulizing...you can get cheap nebulizer with USB plug for like 20 bucks on aliexpress
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

Hi Jimi,

I’ve done 3% peroxide with eucalyptus, tea tree, thyme and citronella. Sometimes I mix in a couple drops of iodine. My nebulizer works through the nose so it reaches the upper sinuses. If you have one that covers the nose and mouth that should work the same if you inhale through the nose and mouth.

Also what has also helped is using a saline mist in the aerosol can, hanging my head off the bed and flooding my nostrils. Remaining inverted for about a minute so that the solution can fill all the sinuses. This stings but it’s how you know there’s an active infection. When you sit up again, the infected pus/mucus will drain.

I’ve been alternating these two therapies along with allergy medicine. It’s still working as long as I do either therapy twice per day.

Btw I’ve signed up to donate $5 per month. I hope it was the right PayPal address. The name wasn’t Jimi.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

TheresHope wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:44 pm Hi Jimi,

I’ve done 3% peroxide with eucalyptus, tea tree, thyme and citronella. Sometimes I mix in a couple drops of iodine. My nebulizer works through the nose so it reaches the upper sinuses. If you have one that covers the nose and mouth that should work the same if you inhale through the nose and mouth.

Also what has also helped is using a saline mist in the aerosol can, hanging my head off the bed and flooding my nostrils. Remaining inverted for about a minute so that the solution can fill all the sinuses. This stings but it’s how you know there’s an active infection. When you sit up again, the infected pus/mucus will drain.

I’ve been alternating these two therapies along with allergy medicine. It’s still working as long as I do either therapy twice per day.

Btw I’ve signed up to donate $5 per month. I hope it was the right PayPal address. The name wasn’t Jimi.
thank you I got the payment...i did not know you can do automatic payment each month :)
can you share the type on nebulizer you have? Mine is from aliexpress and does not ingest 3 % peroxide...has problems.... also can you explain more about aerosol can and hanging your head off the bed please

this nebulizer is really great idea...i would never think of it...i used to do sinus cleaned with neti pot but that seems useless and just makes a mess
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

Here is the nebulizer I purchased. But again a similar style or simply making sure to breathe the steam through the nose with a regular nebulizer should have the same effect.

https://nebology.com/products/pari-sinu ... 6iEALw_wcB

Any saline in an aerosol can like this. Flood the sinuses with head hanging backwards off edge of bed. Stay in the position for 1 minute, you will feel the solution travel through all sinus cavities and then sit up. That’s it

https://www.amazon.com/NeilMed-NasaMist ... YXRm&psc=1
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

TheresHope wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:31 am Here is the nebulizer I purchased. But again a similar style or simply making sure to breathe the steam through the nose with a regular nebulizer should have the same effect.

https://nebology.com/products/pari-sinu ... 6iEALw_wcB

Any saline in an aerosol can like this. Flood the sinuses with head hanging backwards off edge of bed. Stay in the position for 1 minute, you will feel the solution travel through all sinus cavities and then sit up. That’s it

https://www.amazon.com/NeilMed-NasaMist ... YXRm&psc=1
aerosol contains water, salt and baking soda....interesting....the pari nebulizer seems to be the top notch one...
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

Yes the Pari is specifically for sinus nebulizing. Has made A world of difference getting the steam into the tissues and keeping the sinuses clear.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

TheresHope wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:53 am Yes the Pari is specifically for sinus nebulizing. Has made A world of difference getting the steam into the tissues and keeping the sinuses clear.
so you don't use a plastic mask....just the nose insertion adapter? Is it loud? I think I will buy it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic