Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does low carb diet help?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Does low carb diet help?

Post by Kaybay »

Hi guys I'm wondering if anybody here has tried carnivore or low carb diet and if it helps or not for room filling bb? I've asked a lot of people on other forums and half of the people say it reduces their odor by alot and the other half say it doesn't or even makes it worse. All I know is the low carb is definitely worth a try but I wanted to ask on here to get more reviews on it.

ryan

Re: Does low carb diet help?

Post by ryan »

This might be the cause of our problem
Catarrh the feeling of constant mucus at the back of nose and throat

https://www.bajaj.org.uk/catarrh
Unfortunately chronic catarrh does seem to be a problem that affects people for many years of their life regardless of the remedies that they try. It is therefore worth finding ways to adapt to your symptoms and ways to lessen them, rather than looking for a fix or a cure
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

ryan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:51 am This might be the cause of our problem
Catarrh the feeling of constant mucus at the back of nose and throat

https://www.bajaj.org.uk/catarrh
Unfortunately chronic catarrh does seem to be a problem that affects people for many years of their life regardless of the remedies that they try. It is therefore worth finding ways to adapt to your symptoms and ways to lessen them, rather than looking for a fix or a cure
No I already know the cause it's an overgrowth of sulfur reducing bacteria in the gut. Idk why people think room filling bb comes from some oral or mucus that's not it.
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

low carb did not do much for me but give it a try.
I thought the reason for roomfilling/fecal Breath is because of the anaerobic bacteria in the back of the tongue?
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Lotusflower wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:27 pm low carb did not do much for me but give it a try.
I thought the reason for roomfilling/fecal Breath is because of the anaerobic bacteria in the back of the tongue?
No if you were to cut off your tongue it would not get rid of it because room filling bb is not caused by tongue bacteria. If you brush your tongue and you still have 24/7 room filling bb its coming from bacteria in intestines
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

How do you know that? That is so surprising to me. I got the information from dentists who confirmed that the microbiome of our mouth is not in balance and when we do the finger test we actually can smell that the breath comes from the back of the tongue. There is a connection beween gut and mouth therefore we should eat the right food.. that is at least what I've been told.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Lotusflower wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:16 am How do you know that? That is so surprising to me. I got the information from dentists who confirmed that the microbiome of our mouth is not in balance and when we do the finger test we actually can smell that the breath comes from the back of the tongue. There is a connection beween gut and mouth therefore we should eat the right food.. that is at least what I've been told.
Alot of us know here know this already I guess your new on this site maybe that's why you don't know about it. You have to do your research but after reading this whole forum from start to finish I realized that it is more complicated then it seems, we have an overgrowth of sulfur bacteria in the small intestine where it does not belong that creates smelly dimethyl sulfide. Dimethyl sulfide is stable in blood so it travels out the lungs and we breath it out that's why it comes out the nose and mouth. It kinda relates to people that are born with selenbp1 there colons aren't able to oxidize methanethiol which in turn creates Dimethyl sulfide and breathed out. They to have the smell right on the back of the tongue because what we breath out sticks to the tongue which in turn paints the tongue white. What we have is rare but it still happens to us. For example I got mine after taking antibiotics that ruined my gut flora it has nothing to do with the tongue. People are so confused about this and I'm trying to spread awareness and truth.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Also dentists and doctors don't know anything about bad breath coming from the gut nor do they care...
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Also to give you an example, you know when you eat garlic or onion and your breath becomes worse and even for normal people without bad breath have smelly breath after eating these, it's because garlic and onion are broken down in the gut to a smelly gas methyl sulfide which is stable in blood so it's able to travel to the lungs and comes out the breath and we have that sulfur smell in the back of the tongue because of that gas. So that's just an example of how certain sulfur compounds are able to travel to the breath. So this overgrowth of sulfur bacteria in our intestines creates a very smelly gas and it's stable in our blood. These bacteria do not belong in the small intestine but unfortunately for us something went wrong
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

can you recommend studys or links where I can read about it more?
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

how can we detect that bacteria in the intestine?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic