Your Email Address:

First Name:

Im cured

Tell us your story with bad breath
Julián.free

Re: Im cured

Post by Julián.free »

Grunge but your bb has improved unlike previous years?

jame2023
Total Newbie

Post by jame2023 »

no you are not cured. you just think of it.
ryan

Post by ryan »

I understand if you wont believe me. This site turns 20 next year without legit cure. I've been to a lot of doctors in the past(Dentist, ENTS, Gastro, Psychiatrist, Naturopath) without clear answers and diagnosis. I think in our case its time to look beyond medical(maybe supernatural/paranormal, curse/demon/karma)I know you know what I mean, who knows? God still the most powerful.
I think I've done my part sharing my experiences, my cure(I'm not sure if it will work) or I just received MIRACLE from God. I want to move on from my life and forget this nightmare/close this chapter in my life. I promised myself that if I will be cured I will serve God. Now, I'm planning to enter seminary, to become a priest but it still up to Him and His will. Just remember there's hope, there is a cure. Maybe He is just preparing us for something bigger. We need to strengthen our faith and always call Him. I'll update you after one year. Thank you and I'm signing off.
aaosinaga1
Total Newbie
Bolivia

Post by aaosinaga1 »

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I just tried with green tea mouth wash and its effect lasts for about 2 hours, without tongue scrapping which is somewhat promising. There are other symptoms which overlap with this bullshit, like some other digestion disturbances and insomnia, symptoms that you also had. In my case I started being affected by insomnia during covid lockdown (which came with an H. pilory infection), since then I recovered a lot, I used black seed Nigella sativa, curcumin, maca root and potatoes boiled without peeling among other things from which those are the most likely to having helped me overcome insomnia (almost 100%) and intestinal motility in a great degree (90-95%).

Now I want to get rid of bad breath, which affects me since puberty (I'm 26 years old). I have used multiple things such as drinking lemon juice in the past, this one works temporarily, and tongue scrapping in a less profound way. Reading about your experience and not drinking water along your meals makes a lot of sense. I was planning to execute a strategy that consisted in tongue scrapping two or three times a day with green tea mouth washing as well. Green tea mouth washing worked wonders for about 2 hours without tongue scrapping or teeth brushing, so I realized this actually works.

After reading about your experience I will add cutting or drastically reducing my water intake within meals into my strategy. I hope this works, but as I have some decent knowledge about digestive processes, aminoacids, hormones after 3 years of intensive research into the topic of health (which helped me overcome insomnia and constipation, now being able to workout and everything) my intuition gives me a bit of hope into this procedure.

I have heard that chlorophyll also works for BB, I am curious about if some of you have experienced with chlorophyll and how it might work. There is also some people that say it is due to high blood sugar levels, which also makes sense, so as I plan to get in shape achieving a low body fat percentage (currently skinny fat, previusly very fat) giving the case that it all revolves around blood sugar it might get solved right? Anyhow, I will post how everything goes if you are interested.
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Julián.free wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:34 pm Grunge but your bb has improved unlike previous years?
No, it hasn't. It only improves when I follow certain diets, then it goes back to BB when I stop practicing them
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Julián.free

Post by Julián.free »

What diets?
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Grunge,

It is probably because when you drink water with a meal it dilutes your stomach acid, making it harder to digest your food. Have you ever tried betaine hcl stomach acid tablets???

As for this thread, I find it hard to believe GERD or lpr would be fixed by when you drink your water alone. Especially if you’re drinking water right before bed, which is a big no no for anyone that gets reflux (you want your stomach to be completely empty when you lay down). It may have a noticeable difference but I doubt it’s fixed the problem altogether. What are your other symptoms? Do you have other symptoms people usually have with silent reflux or gerd? Post nasal drip, throat pain, acid on tongue etc.?
ryan

Post by ryan »

hi, Im back again. Now I figured out what made the difference of my bb. Make your stomach stick out/swell/bulge out. Its not easy to do it the whole time in the beginning , because unconsciously it will come back to original position, especially if your sleeping. I suggest you sleep in side position. When you walk, your stomach should protrude. When you eat relax your stomach. Eat small portion. Make yourself conscious about it all the time. The difference that I observed was the sticky mucus in your throat will disappear(maybe due to Acid Reflux/Gerd/LPR). The secret here is to be consistent, if you feel that there's weird taste mucus especially after you woke up, eat something/drink/chew a gum and go back to your routine. I hope this helps.
Rissa18
Total Newbie

Post by Rissa18 »

@Ryan , I have bb also and am from the Philippines too. Can you send me private message here ? I wanna know how you get cured. And can we chat thru email or messenger.
I will wait for your response.

Thank you. I have BB for 8yrs. Now. It ruined the 8yrs. Of my life. I wanna get cured and have normal life again 😔😔😔
ryan

Post by ryan »

(Rissa18) Important Tips; Make this a conscious effort as part of your system.
* Avoid stress, it can promote acid to come up.
*Dont wear tight clothes or wear high waist pants or belt, wear it below the belly.
* stick your stomach out (this is the game changer) let it loose and free
* Dont drink after meal maybe 20-30 minutes, eat small portion
* Stop exercising if your goal is to make your belly small, let it as it is, its ok even if you have bad posture.
* Our main goal is to prevent the mucus stick and stay in the throat
* You can see improvement if people stop scratching their nose, looking at you in a weird way or avoiding you (even if your not talking)
*You can check your breath by letting your saliva dry in your wrist, it means that if there's smell you still have bb.
* Be conscious and be mindful of your posture all the time.
* Try to be positive even if it is hard

Dont be frustrated if you dont see improvement in the beginning because when i was still in my stressful job as a teacher, my focus and my mind is all over the place, thats why I failed and disappointed when i dont see any changes. I forget about it all the time that I should stick my stomach out thats why it came back to original position. Ask someone to remind you about your posture. You can start doing and experimenting now when you are walking, sitting, sleeping(side) position. You will get used to it in time, it will come naturally without even trying.
Rissa18
Total Newbie

Post by Rissa18 »

@ryan. I Believe in you and Im already doing not to drink water after every meal. Now I will do this stomach out thing. I really have a bad posture since young age, so my stomach was not in really good position I believe. And it made problems like acid reflux and lots of sticky mucus in my throat almost all the time.

Can you reply again to my private message. Thanks
ryan

Post by ryan »

Guys please trust me, Im confident i can help you with this especially if you are suffering from oral/nasal fecal bb. I will not gain and earn something here. I only have a pure intention to help. I dont want to leave this site/ all of you behind. I want you to enjoy life, like what im experiencing now. This is our cure I promise you.

Just be patient and wait until your stomach/belly is steady and wont return to old position. Extend your belly to the limit and it should sit naturally. The crucial part is the sleeping position because the tendency is you will lie down and possibly come back to old position. You need to get used sleeping in side position, so the stomach will still extend or curve. Also follow my other important tips.
Rissa18
Total Newbie

Post by Rissa18 »

I will do all the tips you have shared here. Please don't go right away. Maybe you could still keep us updated like once in a month. Because bb sufferers needs a living proof of cured individual, it will give us hope .

Now Im just starting. In God's grace I hope to see improvements and get cured like you are now.
Lots of Thanks to you ryan. God Bless everyone 😊😊
ryan

Post by ryan »

Another important tip to get the right posture;

Put your arms at your back, let it cross and hold one hand and Bent over. This will help you maintain your posture and help to support your back.
halley
Netherlands

Post by halley »

My problem is anytime i eat something the smell lingers in my mouth. My bb is coming from my throat/stomach. Will this help? I also take digestive enzymes chlorella and probiotics and betaine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic