Your Email Address:

First Name:

Im cured

Tell us your story with bad breath
ryan

Im cured

Post by ryan »

m on day 2. its like Im a new person. My family and i celebrated this milestone yesterday and just this morning i attended my first mass after a long time. I'm so happy to celebrate life again. i thank God for everything.

I know this procedure that im going to share to you is so simple but this will be a gamechanger for all of us here. Maybe you already tried this, but this is worth trying( doing it in a right way).DONT DRINK AFTER MEAL OR DONT DRINK ANYTHING FROM MORNING TO EVENING. Drink ONLY when you are ready to sleep and after you wake up.

Our Problem is Acid. GERD/LPR ( Maybe those with severe bad breath mouth/nasal have Laryngopharyngeal reflux, the acid reach far the throat, and those with oral bb only, the acid only reach the esophagus.

The Critical Part
On that day, In the morning i still have it, i ate my breakfast, drank water and scrapped my tongue but my nasal/bb persist. After that i spit all the mucus in my throat(i observed that even how much i try to swallow the mucus, it still remain in my throat). Then i ate my lunch and i didn't drink water. Don't forget to scrape your tongue (i used spoon). eat small portion and if you feel there's mucus in your throat ,eat something like biscuit/bread. Dont forget to scrape your tongue every after meal.

If you have more question. Dont hesitate to ask me.

ryan

Re: Im cured

Post by ryan »

If anyone here is from the Philippines, I'm willing to meet you up if you like. Im from Bicol, Camarines Sur.
thejust

Post by thejust »

ryan wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:50 am m on day 2. its like Im a new person. My family and i celebrated this milestone yesterday and just this morning i attended my first mass after a long time. I'm so happy to celebrate life again. i thank God for everything.

I know this procedure that im going to share to you is so simple but this will be a gamechanger for all of us here. Maybe you already tried this, but this is worth trying( doing it in a right way).DONT DRINK AFTER MEAL OR DONT DRINK ANYTHING FROM MORNING TO EVENING. Drink ONLY when you are ready to sleep and after you wake up.

Our Problem is Acid. GERD/LPR ( Maybe those with severe bad breath mouth/nasal have Laryngopharyngeal reflux, the acid reach far the throat, and those with oral bb only, the acid only reach the esophagus.

The Critical Part
On that day, In the morning i still have it, i ate my breakfast, drank water and scrapped my tongue but my nasal/bb persist. After that i spit all the mucus in my throat(i observed that even how much i try to swallow the mucus, it still remain in my throat). Then i ate my lunch and i didn't drink water. Don't forget to scrape your tongue (i used spoon). eat small portion and if you feel there's mucus in your throat ,eat something like biscuit/bread. Dont forget to scrape your tongue every after meal.

If you have more question. Dont hesitate to ask me.
was ur bb room filling? what did it smell/taste like?
ryan

Post by ryan »

yes, oral and nasal room filling fecal bb.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

How long did it take to see improvement?
Are u completely bb free now?
ryan

Post by ryan »

yes im completely cured. I encourage you to try the procedure and believe me because I feel that i have the responsibility to do this. Please read my other 17 post to know me better. I just resigned from my job as a full time teacher for 8 years as Values Education teacher last year because my mother passed away and my depression due to our embarrassing problem. Imagine all that i been through going out there to fight every single day of my life. To tell you honestly I was never aware of my bad breath(i believed since i was baby) i graduated college not aware about my condition only until i start teaching(talking and be with/around people).
ryan

Post by ryan »

if you ask me how long it took me to see improvement, on that day(morning) i still have it. But after i do my procedure and eat lunch(dont drink water), right away everything changed. I asked my sister if she can smell me she said no but i didnt believe her so i go outside and observe the reaction of people around me. Thats the time i told myself maybe im cured. The next morning i went to church to attend mass and to see the reaction of people around me, no weird reaction at all and my family told me like Im new person ( "welcome back" they said).
ryan

Post by ryan »

Heres my important tips, i know someone that post here the kind of breathing(i dont remember the name) where you breath through the nose and will directly pass the throat and it should vibrate and the other one the air should exit the nose while the throat is vibrating, the only goal here is to dislodge the mucus from the throat. If you have tonsil stone(like mine) clean that area just to make sure. If you think that you already empty the mucus in your throat, scrape your tongue with spoon/brush your teeth and eat your meal(dont drink water after)scrape your tongue and just gargle water.
ryan

Post by ryan »

I really want to thank Jimi for creating this site, and i really appreciate his effort for running this site and not giving up with the challenges and not leaving us behind. I know maybe bb is different (sources/causes) with case to case basis but my experience/story is a proof and testament that there is hope and in Gods will and perfect time everyone will be healed/cured. Now Im experiencing a new challenge its being socially awkward with/around people/friends but i know it will take time to get back and be accepted again by the society. Im a very strong person and i will not let people to bring me back again to the darkness/depression. Protect your own peace of mind. Please share your experiences and let me know how you all doing. I hope one day there will be someone that will be cured because of me and my story. Please donate to keep this site running and for future bb sufferers. I hope to keep in touch with you all.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Hi Ryan i hv the same bb problem as u (fecal frm nose n mouth).am trying ur solution to bb am on day 2 now,i only drink water 1 or 2 hours before i eat in the morning nd drink 2 hours after eating at night before i go to sleepi,i try to drink warm water in the morning so it will release my bowel movement.i try not to eat large amount of food,i haven't seen if its working coz i havent been social but i will go out soon just to see reactions just to see if its working,
Last edited by Worst breath on Fri May 26, 2023 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Do u eat or avoid food with liquid like cereal with milk,porridge nd soup or do u eat it with no problem?
ryan

Post by ryan »

i eat the normal foods(almost everything)Always with rice. After 3 days i sip a little water from time to time because its hard to keep up after long hours without liquid. But i didnt drink water every after meal. If you have tonsil stone, please look after your tonsils. In my case, i had a small pocket in my right tonsil where food stock sometimes, so i always chew my food on the left side. But now every time i checked that area, i didnt see food stock anymore. Look for all possibilities because Im not really sure what is exactly the thing that made the difference, im just sharing all that I've done/tried.
Julián.free

Post by Julián.free »

I'm really happy. How do you continue?
ryan

Post by ryan »

its less than a month, still cured. I'm already living a normal life like nothing happened, no trace of 3 decades of suffering. Its a luxury living a stress/worry free life. The big difference is I can be with/around people w/out worries and w/out weird stare (the nasal odor is gone). I was able to attend family gathering even though im still not confident. Im trying to show to people that Im okay. Im still quiet, and i only talk when they asked me.I'm still conscious when talking that's why I've always asked my niece/nephews(around 4-10) to check on my breath(if it stinks) because you can really expect a truthful answer. I can eat and drink whatever i wanted. I already drink water every after meal. So if you ask me what made the difference/ the cure, I really dont know, Im not sure. Ive already shared to you all the things that Ive tried and done. Just go back to my previous post.
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

This is true, I can relate. I too have been suffering from GERD symptoms for at least 20 yrs. I have found that drinking little to nothing with my meals makes a big difference with my BB. When i actually do this, I wait about an hour before I have anything to drink, otherwise I feel bloated and full all day long. Drinking a full glass of water or whatever with my meals DOES NOT HELP my case. I'm not sure about staying away from water all day long, though. After all, we need 6-8 glasses of water a day, right? It's important to listen to our body. If it says it's full, then stop eating; anything more will mess up your day. I can go feeling full and bloated for about 8-9 hours straight when I over-eat or when I drink too much with my meals. We know drinking too much with our meals dilutes the acids in our stomachs and thus creates problems with digestion, so drinking little to nothing makes sense. Problem is, I either forget to practice this method, or I flat out don't care when that sweet tea is tasting good. Thanks goes out to RYAN for posting a reminder of what I need to do.

On a different note, I will later post my personal experience with L-Lysine. I currently used it for the first time to help with healing a canker sore in my mouth (another side effect of having GERD) and noticed the white patch on my tongue clear up a lot. It has been about a week, so it's still too early to make much of a statement on it.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic