Your Email Address:

First Name:

Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hallytoesis
United States of America

Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo

Post by hallytoesis »

Hi!

I have a sibo test next month- as suggested by my gastro. I am feeling extremely optimistic about this. Upon researching Sibo, I am almost certain that is my issue, below are my the sibo symptoms that i currently have:

1. Bad Breath-fecal/rotten eggs
2. Nausea
3. Fatigue
4. Excessive flatulence, burping
5. Asthma
6. Vomiting

Now lets talk treatment. I have seen people on this thread (that have tested positive) have had success with a combination of Xifaxan and Neomycin. This will attack the bad bacteria. This was also the medication my gastro recommended for IF I test positive.

There is even a backup I found through my research if I DO have Sibo and these meds DO NOT help kill BB:

'If starving the overgrowth and attacking the bacteria have little effect on your SIBO symptoms, it could be because a biofilm has formed around the overgrown bacteria, making it more difficult to eliminate. In these cases, you can treat the bacterial overgrowth with a biofilm disruptor such as Microb-Clear®. It is a blend of magnesium caprylate, berberine, and extracts from tribulus, sweet wormwood, barberry, bearberry, and black walnut. These ingredients work to kill off the bacteria naturally.'

Because my BB is SO aggressive and can overpower any medication, every mouthwash, every gum, any and all foods- the good the bad, I am preparing for the BB to overpower the Xifaxan and Neomycin so it is nice to have a backup solution to also test.

I am feeling extremely optimistic. Has anyone had Sibo and NONE of these solutions helped?

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo

Post by the_winter_soldier »

i had it and i got rid of it with herbal antibiotics treatment, but bad breath was reduced not 100% cleared
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
hallytoesis
United States of America

Post by hallytoesis »

Thank you for sharing!!! What were you SIBO symptoms? Did you have a lot of belching?

Did you try Xifaxan and Neomycin to treat Sibo?
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

i had all the symptoms you listed except for No 5 & 6, and no i didn't try those, herbal already worked for me
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic