Your Email Address:

First Name:

have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
naom
have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?

Post by naom »

Hi
Have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in saltwater too rinse the sinuses? the acidity can kill many things including mold/fungus

in this link many people who suffers from bad breath have used it with the flip turn method(laying back on the edge of the bed for the sulotion too go DEEP in sinuses)
I think that netipot doesnt goo maybe very deep in sinueses so you have too do the flip turn or nebulizer/inhalator
by using a nebulizer/inhalator solution might reach deep in sinuses/nasal cavity and lungs. what do you think?

basically they add drops off liquid Grapefruit-Seed-Extract(not the nasal spray its too little) into the netipot with saltwater and rinses the sinuses, they also garagle with it in the mouth . BUT the cure was the sinus rinses

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp? ... e_vignette

dangeolgau

Re: have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?

Post by dangeolgau »

Don’t use GSE in nasal rinse, it will burn you. I have used only 2 drops for the irigation and did it around 5 times and it burned my left eye and I’m half blind right now. I have developed posterior traumatic cataracts and need to do the surgery soon to get my vision back.
The nose is connected with your eyes.
naom

Post by naom »

dangeolgau wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:13 pm Don’t use GSE in nasal rinse, it will burn you. I have used only 2 drops for the irigation and did it around 5 times and it burned my left eye and I’m half blind right now. I have developed posterior traumatic cataracts and need to do the surgery soon to get my vision back.
wait a minute.. why did you do so many times?? thats a bit much? ive used many herbs and things in sinus rinse and some of those things burn if you do more than recommended. Like f.example oregano oil that thing burn the sinuses like hell so I do less than one drop. I cant even bear one drop! one drop is too many. So you have too listen too the body
How did you burn the eyes? did the solution squirt into the eyes? like how did it get into the eyes?
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

naom wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:24 am
dangeolgau wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:13 pm Don’t use GSE in nasal rinse, it will burn you. I have used only 2 drops for the irigation and did it around 5 times and it burned my left eye and I’m half blind right now. I have developed posterior traumatic cataracts and need to do the surgery soon to get my vision back.
wait a minute.. why did you do so many times?? thats a bit much? ive used many herbs and things in sinus rinse and some of those things burn if you do more than recommended. Like f.example oregano oil that thing burn the sinuses like hell so I do less than one drop. I cant even bear one drop! one drop is too many. So you have too listen too the body
How did you burn the eyes? did the solution squirt into the eyes? like how did it get into the eyes?
The nose is connected with the eye via a tear duct, I didn’t squirt the solution dirrectly on my eye. So anything you put into your nose something will go also in your eyes.
I did rinse 5 times in 5 days so is one time per day, I dont think is too many times. And the last time I did it my eye started to burn immediately and keep burning for two months and than I found that I have traumatic cataracts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic