Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fluconazole

Tell us your story with bad breath
maria08
Total Newbie

Fluconazole

Post by maria08 »

everyone, just want to share that i,m taking fluconazole now for 15days, because when i get lab test result in my blood test and urinalysis, it turn out i have yeast, so please pray for me that this is the cured to my bad breath, thank u, i will update you all after i finish this 15 days of taking this antifungal medicine. TIA

CureSeeker15
Re: Fluconazole

Post by CureSeeker15 »

hello please update us about your 15 days of fluconazole
maria08
Total Newbie

Post by maria08 »

Hi sorry for late reply, i think its work for me because my husband told me that i no longer have bad breath, and until now i just don't know if i believe him, because of so many failed products and herbal supplement that i try that didn't work for me, i don't know if its true, but he said it seriously, and until today i always ask him if my breath stinks? But he always answer me that he no longer smell my poop breath... I hope and pray that this is it, excuse my grammar I'm not fluent in english but i hope you understand what i mean.
Uber
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Uber »

CONGRATULATIONS Maria08!
Can you share your original symptoms with us? Did you have white tongue, acid reflux etc...
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

maria08 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:48 pm Hi sorry for late reply, i think its work for me because my husband told me that i no longer have bad breath, and until now i just don't know if i believe him, because of so many failed products and herbal supplement that i try that didn't work for me, i don't know if its true, but he said it seriously, and until today i always ask him if my breath stinks? But he always answer me that he no longer smell my poop breath... I hope and pray that this is it, excuse my grammar I'm not fluent in english but i hope you understand what i mean.
Congrats, can you please tell us how did you convince your doctor to do some laboratory test and what doctor prescribe you that medicine, please update us again if you totally cured thank you
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

it is too soon to tell you are cured....usually it comes back after stopping fluco
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
maria08
Total Newbie

Post by maria08 »

yes i know it too early to tell, but i start taking fluconazole june 6 and end in june 20, so its almost a month now, and I always ask my husband almost everyday and he always respond to me that he did not smell my poop breath anymore, and when im in public places I no longer notice the person im talking to of his/her reaction, you know what i mean, the touching of the nose, the looks of disgusted person smelling poop breath.

How i convince my doctor, in the Philippines we have here a drugstore that offer a laboratory and you will choose what you want to be test, at first i dont want to upgrade my test to the one she’s ofering me because its a little bit pricey, unlike to my usual package for laboratory, then after a week your lab result is ready, and you need to claim that and a doctor read the result and check if there is something wrong with you or not..

then as i said the package they offer me luckily include a test for yeast in my urinalysis, so the doctor saw that i have moderate yeast in my urine, so she prescribe me fluconazole, actually i did not expect it to be the answer to this curse, you know i suffer a lot, and i know i will not heal very soon, all the humiliation the pain and all the suffering i endure because of this breath .. I always pray and cry sometimes, and i hope just hope that this is it, because i am so tired of the judgement of others.. i hope you understand my explanation.
maria08
Total Newbie

Post by maria08 »

My symptoms
-bad breath(smell garbage before)
-white coating in tounge
-tonsils stone
-sometime they said they smell like burning wire
-private part smell like alcohol to fish
-all symtoms of having candida overgrowth i believe.

and i remember when after i take bactrim a antibiotic here in the Philippines, thats when it all started, and when i gave birth to my son, i remember the nurse gave my husband a prescription a read yeast in there and he need to buy the medicine for my baby.
ryan

Post by ryan »

Maria, nice to meet you. Are you also from the Philippines? Me(ryan) and Rissa18 are both Filipino. We are friends on facebook (if you want to join or contact us, just send us a private message)
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

maria08 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:48 pm Hi sorry for late reply, i think its work for me because my husband told me that i no longer have bad breath, and until now i just don't know if i believe him, because of so many failed products and herbal supplement that i try that didn't work for me, i don't know if its true, but he said it seriously, and until today i always ask him if my breath stinks? But he always answer me that he no longer smell my poop breath... I hope and pray that this is it, excuse my grammar I'm not fluent in english but i hope you understand what i mean.
hello maria please help me I'm from PH too please guide me I badly neerd your help can you please add me on fb please???
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

maria08 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:07 pm yes i know it too early to tell, but i start taking fluconazole june 6 and end in june 20, so its almost a month now, and I always ask my husband almost everyday and he always respond to me that he did not smell my poop breath anymore, and when im in public places I no longer notice the person im talking to of his/her reaction, you know what i mean, the touching of the nose, the looks of disgusted person smelling poop breath.

How i convince my doctor, in the Philippines we have here a drugstore that offer a laboratory and you will choose what you want to be test, at first i dont want to upgrade my test to the one she’s ofering me because its a little bit pricey, unlike to my usual package for laboratory, then after a week your lab result is ready, and you need to claim that and a doctor read the result and check if there is something wrong with you or not..

then as i said the package they offer me luckily include a test for yeast in my urinalysis, so the doctor saw that i have moderate yeast in my urine, so she prescribe me fluconazole, actually i did not expect it to be the answer to this curse, you know i suffer a lot, and i know i will not heal very soon, all the humiliation the pain and all the suffering i endure because of this breath .. I always pray and cry sometimes, and i hope just hope that this is it, because i am so tired of the judgement of others.. i hope you understand my explanation.
maria please tell us how many dosage of fluconazole your doctor prescribed to you???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic