Your Email Address:

First Name:

Something may be working for me!!!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced

Something may be working for me!!!!!!

Post by jo317 »

I’ve been on this site for the last 8 years or so, ever since I was 21. I remember feeling like I had bb on occasion before that, but looking back I think it was more than normal and this was a problem that got gradually worse.

I’m not sure if I’ve found the full solution but I think I’m on the right track because I’ve had BIG improvements this week. The last few years I’ve been trying to focus on the fact that this is just a symptom of an underlying problem and checking things off the list to narrow down where it’s coming from. Here are some of my symptoms and some things I’ve tried or checked off the list.

Symptoms:
—White tongue (when I scrape it I swear it doesn’t smell bad or at least I can’t smell it )
—Lots of PND and mucus collection in back of throat only in my left side (I swear this doesn’t smell either)
—Bad bad bad taste in my mouth. I don’t know how to describe it other than rotten.
—constipation
—dry mouth
—some acne
—sinus inflammation but no congestion in the “front”
—if I lick my wrist it always smells like vinegar

Things I’ve Tried/Checked off:
—sinus rinses
—got a sinus ct and my ENT said there is no sign of anything that would cause my symptoms, no infection no blockage or polyps etc.
—my tonsils were taken out BEFORE I noticed this problem
—wisdom teeth removed
—dental health is fine, I actually get comments on how wonderful my oral health is and how great my gums look
—I’ve considered it’s all in my head, which was a big possibility because I was previously diagnosed with OCD . I’ve noticed older students at the school I work at comment on it though, and kids are brutally honest.
—lots of herbal parasite cleanses, colon cleanses, herbal antibiotics
—Oral thrush oral tablets
—dry mouth lozenges
—drinking more water
—eating a strict diet of only chicken and potatoes and other diets such as the candida diet etc.
—did a bristle test... it said that I have low levels of halitosis bacteria, my ENT also did an oral swab and said it came back normal
—no airborne allergies
—got ph strips and my saliva tests pretty alkaline

At this point I had gotten extremely frustrated! Why does my mouth taste like rotten death if my oral health is fine?? Why do I have SOOO MUCH mucus production if my sinuses are fine???? Why does my saliva smell like vinegar if my ph is normal??? I sat down and made a list of “could be” and “couldn’t be” for all the normal explanations. One thing I thought it could still be is directly related to my gut health and constipation. I saw on here recently someone mentioned getting a colonic and that it cured them. I have a lot of anxiety with health procedures but I forced myself to try it. I was literally crying while the lady explained the method I was so nervous. She said with my history (of over a decade of constipation) it could very well explain ALL of my symptoms. I’ve done the procedure once. The day after I do feel like I noticed my mouth feeling cleaner and that my tongue was not as white at the end of the day or in the morning. The next day it kind of went back to “normal” as in my normal. Then I remembered a post from someone saying probiotics will never work if we take the regular dosage so I bought some probiotics and have been taking literally 10 of those babies a day as well as a laxative. I’m still not having regular bowel movements but more regular than usual and plan to go in for more colonic treatments. Just in the last 2 says, after maybe 5 days of jam packing my gut with probiotics I’m noticing my mouth feels cleaner than normal again!! Yesterday I had been drinking alcohol but I noticed I was getting less reaction, still some but less. I kid you not, I licked my wrist and NOTHING. I kept smelling it waiting for that vinegar smell to appear cause sometimes it takes a little while but it never came. I’m still trying not to get my hopes up but this is the most change I’ve ever seen in the last 8 years. I think I found the root problem. I’m going to continue getting more colonic treatments and I will keep you guys updated!!!! Also it’s worth noting that I was SOOO scared to get the colonic but it was actually not bad at all!!!

Grateful
Junior

Re: Something may be working for me!!!!!!

Post by Grateful »

That’s great news. What is the duration of the colonic session?
I too tried it after reading that post n saw improvement for 4-5 days after my 5th session. Out here the session is just 45 mins which is very less I guess. Our friend who got cured by colonics went for a 2-2.5 hrs session which cleanses the entire colon in depth. But we are on the right track I guess.
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

I have also tried colonic hydrotherapy but it didn't work though the sessions were only 50 mins so I think I need more sessions. My mouth felt much cleaner after 5th session and I understand it's gonna take time so I will continue to do more.
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

But there was no change in nasal bb
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Mine was also only 45 minutes as well. I looked around at multiple locations that offer it in my area and no place offered sessions longer than 45 minutes. That almost makes me wonder if it’s not as safe to do it for so long as that poster said.. who knows. But yeah my lady who did it for me said it will take me multiple sessions to see a difference because of how long this has been going on. Like I said I noticed a difference for like a day and then it started getting bad again, it didn’t improve again until days of lots and lots of probiotics so I think those 2 things together must be what’s working?? I hope if we keep going this is our real cure!!!
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

How do you know you have nasal bb? When I was on this forum a lot in my mid 20s I was convinced I could fill up a room with my smell and I stepped away from this website cause I felt like I was losing my sanity. I got less pranked and stopped feeling like I was filling up rooms and cars etc.

But that said, the lady who did my colonic said that built up toxicity in the gut can cause bad breath but also cause sinus AND lung issues. So perhaps it’s helping a bit with your bad breath from your tongue (because there is a gut tongue connection apparently) but the lung issues will take longer to fix???
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

jo317 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:07 pm Mine was also only 45 minutes as well. I looked around at multiple locations that offer it in my area and no place offered sessions longer than 45 minutes. That almost makes me wonder if it’s not as safe to do it for so long as that poster said.. who knows. But yeah my lady who did it for me said it will take me multiple sessions to see a difference because of how long this has been going on. Like I said I noticed a difference for like a day and then it started getting bad again, it didn’t improve again until days of lots and lots of probiotics so I think those 2 things together must be what’s working?? I hope if we keep going this is our real cure!!!
In the 5th session I took back to back sessions so a total of 90 mins and I was bb free for a good 4-5 days. Then it slowly started creeping back in 😅. Probably low digestive enzymes would have led to fermentation n putrification of the food I ate n bb came back again. I think I have tons of parasites as well coz I could see weird shaped things in the colonics. Yes this looks like a major step to the cure to me as well but my body needs something extra (probably enzymes and probiotics) to get fully cured. Will report in a weeks time as I have my session lined up tomorrow. And then will take enzymes n probiotics as well. The combination hasn’t worked for me before though. Let’s see if it helps with the colon cleanse.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Has u tried these things with a diet change?
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Grateful wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:28 pm
jo317 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:07 pm Mine was also only 45 minutes as well. I looked around at multiple locations that offer it in my area and no place offered sessions longer than 45 minutes. That almost makes me wonder if it’s not as safe to do it for so long as that poster said.. who knows. But yeah my lady who did it for me said it will take me multiple sessions to see a difference because of how long this has been going on. Like I said I noticed a difference for like a day and then it started getting bad again, it didn’t improve again until days of lots and lots of probiotics so I think those 2 things together must be what’s working?? I hope if we keep going this is our real cure!!!
In the 5th session I took back to back sessions so a total of 90 mins and I was bb free for a good 4-5 days. Then it slowly started creeping back in 😅. Probably low digestive enzymes would have led to fermentation n putrification of the food I ate n bb came back again. I think I have tons of parasites as well coz I could see weird shaped things in the colonics. Yes this looks like a major step to the cure to me as well but my body needs something extra (probably enzymes and probiotics) to get fully cured. Will report in a weeks time as I have my session lined up tomorrow. And then will take enzymes n probiotics as well. The combination hasn’t worked for me before though. Let’s see if it helps with the colon cleanse.
Yes I saw a lot of undigested food, so she recommended a digestive enzyme. I’ve taken that before with no avail but I’m taking them now as well. It’s probably a combination of it all. Maybe it will just take us a while to get a gut “normal again”. I’m still taking a laxative to have a bm everyday and even that doesn’t work sometimes.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Worst breath wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:07 pm Has u tried these things with a diet change?
Sort of! If I was gonna go as far as having someone stick something up my butt I wanted to give it a full go hahah. I’ve been reading a lot recently about how different foods feed different gut bacteria. So for example French fries are going to feed a specific and different bacteria than meat or spinach etc etc. I always FAIL with diets so I told myself this time, don’t focus on sugar free or carb free or low acid or anything, just focus on eating a large variety of healthy foods. I haven’t had soda but am still drinking coffee. I’ve mainly just been eating healthy stuff like fruits, vegetables, rice bowls, chickpeas etc. Nothing super drastic like only meat or no sugars, even naturally occurring ones. It would probably work better if I did but I know I’d break down and order a pizza after a week of that..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic