Your Email Address:

First Name:

How many have you actually tried gluten free?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
jo317
Advanced

How many have you actually tried gluten free?

Post by jo317 »

How many of you have actually tried going completely gluten free and committing to it for months? And I mean like completely gluten free, researching hidden gluten and preventing all cross contamination (not eating at restaurants, using separate pans, cleaning up your pantry, changing your animals food etc).

There are plenty of gluten free forums where people claim coated tongue and bad breath are a symptom and that when they are accidentally “glutened” it comes back.

If that’s the case, and your gut has been dealing with it for years it could take months or years for the gut to fully heal. Is there anyone here that has committed to it for 6+ months?

I’m at 2 months and I’m definitely seeing improvements but I’m just not sure what the main cause is.

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: How many have you actually tried gluten free?

Post by the_winter_soldier »

Hi there, can you please update us on your current situation? i just recently went Gluten Free(i tested positive for gluten intolerance) & would love to know your experience
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
jo317
Advanced

Re: How many have you actually tried gluten free?

Post by jo317 »

It DEFINITELY makes a big difference. I’ve been cutting out gluten, dairy and corn and generally eating healthy foods. It isn’t perfect, I’m not cured, but it makes things a lot lot better. I feel like I have less mucus in my throat and my tongue coating goes away more easily. The taste is not as bad and I feel like it stays away longer. Longer being, a few hours not right away. One day I got really frustrated that I’m seeing improvement but not completely and I gave up and ate a pizza. I gave up and ate normally for like 3 days but everything came back FULL FORCE. I’m not sure if I’m intolerant to them, or if they cause acid reflux or perhaps my whole gut is out of whack and it’s just healing slowly. Who knows.

I am also very careful about checking for gluten free labels, don’t eat foods with possible cross contamination etc. I hope you see improvement as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic