Your Email Address:

First Name:

After35 years I found my cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ineedcure
Junior
After35 years I found my cure

Post by ineedcure »

To make the story short the herbal tea cured my fecal breath from the mouth and nose. The tea consists of 7 herbal ingredients that are available in grocery stores. Each ingredient has a specific function to eliminate the bacteria and keep your body in good shape. I bought the PDf file for $30 which changed my life. I have been drinking the tea for 2 months now although the instruction says 21 days are good enough. I believe the people who discovered the tea must earn something from it. I can post the website here if allowed.

Crazyred91
Re: After35 years I found my cure

Post by Crazyred91 »

Just post the ingredients so we dont have to pay?
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

LOL
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes post ingredients, because that ebook sounds sketchy...i am sure you can do that....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

@jimi. I did a lot of sketchy things to find my cure. Some of them did work but came back but most of them did not work at all. 2 months ago i did the colonic hydro therapy for 3 sessions. I thought it was my cure but after a couple of weeks, the problem returned. The tea that I am drinking now is cheap and easy to make. I don't mind drinking it every day. Here are the ingredients.

1 tablespoon of chopped peppermint
leaves
1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
1 tablespoon of sliced ginger
1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
6 cloves
2 cups of water

The ebook contains some information about fighting bad breaths of different causes.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

sorry buddy but this is not going to be a cure ...please report back after a while...you already got rid of bb with colonics, so perhaps your bb is not chronic
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

People smelled my fecal breath even I was not talking 2 feet away. When I talked they moved back even farther. Suffering from this disease for 35 years I know very well what is chronic and what is not. I know very well too what helped or what not.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

I do not want any drama. It is up to everyone to believe it or not.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

ineedcure wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:40 pm I do not want any drama. It is up to everyone to believe it or not.
Most people here have the chronic type where they can be smelled 20 feet even without talking, but the reason this tea helped you is because of the garlic gloves. These have high antibacterial properties. That's the reason this helped im hoping this is your cure though.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

ineedcure wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:20 am To make the story short the herbal tea cured my fecal breath from the mouth and nose. The tea consists of 7 herbal ingredients that are available in grocery stores. Each ingredient has a specific function to eliminate the bacteria and keep your body in good shape. I bought the PDf file for $30 which changed my life. I have been drinking the tea for 2 months now although the instruction says 21 days are good enough. I believe the people who discovered the tea must earn something from it. I can post the website here if allowed.
Congratulations on your cure 👏

Had a couple of questions.

So after how long did you notice any difference once you started drinking this tea ?
Also how many times a day do you have this tea ?
Do you follow a particular diet regime ?
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

Laser halitosis is the permanent cure for halitosis. Look it up. They have it in the US and India. It's only 300 dollars. Don't fret because most of you don't have any serious disease . Too much antibiotics and too much pharma stuff destroys the natural flow of the tongue. Youtube search subliminal for halitosis ( positive affirmations ) , subliminal for attracting money ,binaural halitosis , 5 minute guided meditation and self-hypnosis for halitosis
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic