Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone changed their diet?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HaveFaith

Has anyone changed their diet?

Post by HaveFaith »

I honestly have to cut out certain foods, this relates to the whole collection of "bad" bacteria in your intestine...things that can cause that are: spicy foods, dairy etc. So I'm gonna cut down on the white flour I eat and switch to some whole grain products. That and I've cut down on dairy, sugary foods and juices. And I'm taking probiotics. Has a change of diet worked for any of you? Any further suggestions?

Ihatemylife
Total Newbie

Post by Ihatemylife »

It did not work for me ...at all....
I started from just eating a piece of meat here and there to totally veggie.The diet was about 5-6 months

Besides destroying your teeth,making you as skiny as a stick,it doesnt help,at least this is my opinion.

In a way it is pretty good since your body is detoxifying but probably your breath will smell even worse while your body is detoxing.

Probiotics ...again I tried and...nothing waste of money...flour in capsules..
But this is just me,maybe for you it works who knows...

I pretty much lost hope from a scale from 1 to 5 I'm at 2 basically I know there is no cure so I stoped paying attention to things like why that guy sniff or cough or sh** like that...just simply don't give a sh** anymore.The 1 from 5 scale would probably be s*****e..
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Ihatemylife wrote:The 1 from 5 scale would probably be s*****e..
s*****e is never the answer to any problem mate. Whether you'd like to believe it or not, your life has meaning and purpose, and you are valued by someone.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Death is probably not a good answer but your certainly not living with a problem like this. I sit at my desk at work trying to hold my breath for 7 or 8 hours a day. I do the same at church knowing it doesn't help much. Or else I just stay home and sit in my room for hours on end. I know that people at work can tell that I'm trying to hold my breath but it seems the least I can do as I know the problem is so bad. This sulfur smell seems to carry so far.

As far as dieting goes. I have a tea in the morning - plain lipton tea and a large salad at night with either a piece of chicken or pork chop cooked in olive oil. Still does nothing helps.

Its just crazy why nobody no doctor or anyone seems to have an answer as to why we all have this problem.
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

Keep trying everyone!!
You fail when you give up. I gave up temporaily one day I'd push this to the back of my mind and say, "It'll go away soon." No it won't! Not unless I do something about it. Just think, cuz I've thought about why live if this is how my life is going to be? But you know what? You gotta fight back and say this is NOT going to ruin my life. Much like you i've had this prob for years and I'm sick of it. I see a difference when I cut out dairy seeing as how I have pnd and mucus production increases especially after I eat cheese ... but yeah keep trying everyone. I know it's easy to say but ..well you just gotta have faith.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

At this point, I only cut out foods like hamburger, milk, cheese, potato chips, garlic and onions. If I eat some of that cheap fast food hamburgers, my breath will stink for 24 hours.

I do love chili, so I'll eat it towards the end of a day when I won't be in social contact with people throughout the day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic