Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am making progress and need to share!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced

I am making progress and need to share!!!

Post by jo317 »

There have been so many moments during the last 9 years that I have felt so completely crushed and like it will never change so I wanted to share my progress I’ve made.

Today I had the best day (bb wise) I’ve had in almost a decade. My symptoms are getting less and less and so I’m feeling very confident I’m on the right track. I have been working on my digestion for months and just recently started eating a LOT of probiotic foods (fermented beet juice, sauerkraut, kimchi) etc. I also haven’t been eating any dairy, gluten, caffeine, rarely eating onions or garlic or sugar or carbonated drinks. I think the probiotic foods are really helping though. Today in the middle of my work day I gave my tongue a quick baking soda brush, no scraping or anything. Usually by the end of the day, even with a scraping my tongue is coated and I can taste how bad I smell. Well, today I could noticeably tell it’s better. (It also was not tasting bad after brushing this morning) I had more saliva in my mouth, my mouth tastes better and my tongue is only coated in the very back. It’s not perfect and I know I’ll have good days and bad days and may never be able to eat normal but I am FINALLY after SO long seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I will die before I give up trying and hope the same for you.

Worst breath
Junior

Re: I am making progress and need to share!!!

Post by Worst breath »

Did u have nasal bb and how long did it take to see improvement?
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

this helps so much. thanks for sharing.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I think I ate something that bothered me so it’s gotten kind of bad again. I think it was a reaction to corn. Going more basic for now. Thinking about researching more about the gaps diet but a LOT goes into it. As for time, I’ve been been working on healing my gut for almost 6 months now. It’s been on and off but I’ve been making steady improvements through that time. I’d say after 2 weeks of perfect eating I see a big big big improvements. The fermented foods took a few days and then my skin started to look very clear and mouth tasted better, but that is after months of other improvements. If you think your root cause is in your gut, I think it’s a long road ahead. It takes a long time to heal. If I eat something I shouldn’t, like dairy it takes 2-3 days for my bb symptoms to get worse.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

And I’m not sure about nasal bb. I can’t smell it if I do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic