Your Email Address:

First Name:

May be some temporary relief?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Rosario33
Total Newbie
India

Re: May be some temporary relief?

Post by Rosario33 »

Guys it's working just need to have patience...
Started consuming INULIN powder on Jan 17 it's been 16 days. Started seeing difference on 10th day midnight.. So I knew it's working in the stomach or gut..
But as user grateful said next day after eating food it was neutral for 1 hour then again the smell started to creep in..
So I knew I was missing something..
Then I started using Inulin powder to brush my teeth to see if prebiotics feeds good bacteria in the mouth after using it for 2days I no longer had that VSC Sulphur smell but still have the fear of Halitophobia..
Note:
It's been 2 weeks of consuming INULIN powder
Its my 3rd day of brushing teeth with Inulin powder morning once and before bed it just feeds good bacteria in the mouth...
(Not using toothpaste and mouthwash it kills good bacteria)
Swallow lots of saliva during day and before going to bed to lubricate our digestive system it's good for Acid reflux.
I know bad breath will come back if I stop using inulin powder. I plan on taking it for atleast 3 to 6 months and expirement with it...
And special thanks to user KL123. I have been suffering for over 20 years iam 31 now have tried almost everything on this forum..
This method with Inulin powder has just given me hope... I pray to god we all find a permanent cure...

Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Congrats on ur improvement,are u taking inulin powder with esomeprazole just like KL123 or it's Inulin alone?
Pdro80
Total Newbie

Post by Pdro80 »

Did your white tongue get better?
Rosario33
Total Newbie
India

Post by Rosario33 »

@worst breath: I take only INULIN powder.

@Pdro80: I still have white tongue but the smell is 90 percent gone..

I wont say 100 percent because when I eat red meat and fish the food smell lingers in my mouth for atleast an hour and then starts to get neutral..I just get confused sometimes.
I think I need to work on my diet.. and expirement with different things...
I will update after 1 or two weeks
Everything I have tried on this forum has worked for maximum 1 week..
I hope this method works for longer period..

Note: i am personally happy that I no longer have that room filling Sulphur smell... I am not expecting 100 percent cure but I see this as a positive for me..
Pdro80
Total Newbie

Post by Pdro80 »

Thank you brother. It makes perfect sense.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Rosario33 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:01 pm Guys it's working just need to have patience...
Started consuming INULIN powder on Jan 17 it's been 16 days. Started seeing difference on 10th day midnight.. So I knew it's working in the stomach or gut..
But as user grateful said next day after eating food it was neutral for 1 hour then again the smell started to creep in..
So I knew I was missing something..
Then I started using Inulin powder to brush my teeth to see if prebiotics feeds good bacteria in the mouth after using it for 2days I no longer had that VSC Sulphur smell but still have the fear of Halitophobia..
Note:
It's been 2 weeks of consuming INULIN powder
Its my 3rd day of brushing teeth with Inulin powder morning once and before bed it just feeds good bacteria in the mouth...
(Not using toothpaste and mouthwash it kills good bacteria)
Swallow lots of saliva during day and before going to bed to lubricate our digestive system it's good for Acid reflux.
I know bad breath will come back if I stop using inulin powder. I plan on taking it for atleast 3 to 6 months and expirement with it...
And special thanks to user KL123. I have been suffering for over 20 years iam 31 now have tried almost everything on this forum..
This method with Inulin powder has just given me hope... I pray to god we all find a permanent cure...
Congrats on the improvement.

Are you eating everything? Dairy, gluten etc
Rosario33
Total Newbie
India

Post by Rosario33 »

@Grateful - As I mentioned before Dense protein foods like Dairy, meat and fish.Acidic foods,sugars...etc are some of the foods that still trouble me...
I try to avoid these foods...
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

It's being going OK.
I think I still have had some bad days of halitosis and bad taste in the mouth, but I am going to finish the bottle and plan to continue. May be very minimum but I think it did have some positive effect on me.

My sibling could not continue due to his sensitive stomach problems. It really triggered a lot of gas and very upset stomach condition. He has taken a break but I am continuing on.
dy0mar
Total Newbie
Philippines

Post by dy0mar »

hey guys, does this inulin powder really worked for you?
@Total Newbie - is it really gone?
Thea
Total Newbie
Philippines

Post by Thea »

Lisa123
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Lisa123 »

I’m have not been on for years. Plz look at dr Gerry Curatola on ig. He explains everything about bb. And I bought the toothpaste it’s been 3 days and it’s amazing I’m not a sales person just suffer for years and sometime is helping it’s revitin I can’t create a new form it’s not letting me. Plz try it. I hope to reach people
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic