Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hedera helix extract work for me!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
torzsas12

Hedera helix extract work for me!

Post by torzsas12 »

Hy Everyone! I have struggled with halitosis all my life. A week ago I bought a sugar-free one containing Hedera helix Lextract expectorant. I rinsed a small amount in my mouth and after that I immediately felt that my mouth was fresher. After brushing my teeth and scraping the tongue, I gargle with a small amount every morning and evening and swallow the rest.I completely abandoned antibacterial mouthwashes. I read in another article here that only gram negative bacteria should be reduced or killed in the mouth. After that, I read about Hedera Helix, but I couldn't find anywhere that it was recommended as a mouthwash. I'm not even sure that this helped because the expectorant consists of several ingredients. (Other ingredients: Non-crystallizing sorbitol syrup (E420), glycerin (E422), sodium benzoate (E211), citric acid monohydrate (E330), lemon balm flavor [propylene glycol (E1520), ethanol, citronella oil, citral, lemon oil, coriander oil] I found this article that talks about the extract: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9130539/ "Ivy leaves are used as a traditional plant for different diseases since a long time of years. Their extracts are commonly used in folklore for the control of respiratory diseases as they can relax bronchial smooth muscle (bronocospasmolytic and bronchodilator), increase mucus production (mucolytic), inhibit inflammation, reduce fever and excessive sweating, and treat bacterial, protozoal, and fungal infections (Shokry et al., 2021)." Conclusion
Ivy leaves significantly inhibited LPS-induced inflammatory cytokine production and MAPK signalling pathways in addition to the reduction of oxidative stress biomarkers. So, we recommended the standardized extract for ALI for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities. Where, the phenolics are the metabolites responsible for that activity." The point is that I am very happy now that I am free from this curse. I'm curious if it works for anyone else.

halley
Netherlands

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!

Post by halley »

Are you sure this is not an advertisement?
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Hi! I didn't even write a product directly. Believe me, I've tried everything and I've been reading the forum for years.I still can't believe it's working, but even the horrible morning breath is gone.I don't use any mouthwash at the moment. I really hope it doesn't come back, because even the probiotic only worked for a few days.Scraping the back of the tongue and antibacterial mouthwash have worked so far, but only for a very short time (max 1-2 hour). Any sugary food I ate immediately brought back the bad breath. If it doesn't work anymore, I'll write about it too, but at the moment I'm very happy that something finally worked.
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

The best thing about it is that it is much cheaper than the mouthwash I used and I don't have to kill my oral flora to get rid of bad breath.
StillHopeful
Total Newbie

Post by StillHopeful »

torzsas12 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:52 pm The best thing about it is that it is much cheaper than the mouthwash I used and I don't have to kill my oral flora to get rid of bad breath.
Hello torzas! Is it still working for you?
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Hi!
Yes! It completely eliminated the bad breath that plagued me my whole life. The smell came from the back of my tongue all my life and I tried everything I read on this forum.I can finally talk to people normally without a reaction.The bad breath in the morning also disappeared.Since I've been using it, I barely need to scrape anything off my tongue.I only use it in the morning and in the evening and I can eat anything during the day (even food containing sugar).I hope it works for someone else too.
Pdro80
Total Newbie

Post by Pdro80 »

Where you from?
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Hungary
Pdro80
Total Newbie

Post by Pdro80 »

Nice. Are you gargling with the extract? I have an overgrowth of klebsiella and it seems to have antibacterial properties against klebsiella.
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Yes, after brushing my teeth and scraping tongue I swallow the rest. A little is enough (about a small teaspoon).
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Where is the product link that you purchased?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Look at the ingredients. I think it's just a different distributor.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

torzsas12 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am Look at the ingredients. I think it's just a different distributor.
It's in some other language ... I can't understand. Can you translate the ingredients into English?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic