Your Email Address:

First Name:

Having success

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

in the past few days, i've definitely noticed a sewery smell coming from me.. i can't smell it in my breath, but i can smell it when blowing my nose after waking up.

Also, when taking off my clothes last night, i could smell the sewery smell strongly on the chest area and shoulders.. there are a lot of pores in those areas, places where i used to get acne.. so it seems pretty obvious that it's coming out of my skin.. i could also smell it stronger on the inside of the shirt than i could on the outside.

This isn't something i've noticed before the last month, though i have had some comments that might suggest I've had this longer than i know..

like "You smell like poo" and "you stink". also "i smell poop" >.< ..i always thought those were about my breath though, or had context to the setting we were at.

last night i went to my little brothers last football game.. my mom pulled out some gum and offered it to me but not my sister who was sitting right beside her (i chose to sat on another row of bleachers completely).. i refused... i already gave myself a fresh piece of gum from 10 miutes earlier :(

I know tonsils are a problem (the nastiness of tonsil stones can't be denied) but i feel like all these other problems are consuming me slowly.. Everything's gettng worse ](*,)

me
Advanced

Post by me »

ok i just went to my near by health store and got characoal plus and chlorophyl. The guy at the store said he didnt know the copper chlorophyll brand so he sold me this chlorophyll liquid that he said was probably the same, also i bought the liquid because he didnt have it in pills form at the time. I also bought the activated characoal plus because i read in wikipedia that is kind of the same as the chlorophyll. I just hope [-o< i got the stuff that i was supposto get. If any one knows wether i got the same stuff or not please tell me.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

To Mike - don't you hate it when someone offers you gum and you already have gum in your mouth!!! That's the worst!!! Do you remember if you had been eating really high choline foods??? Eggs? Nuts? Soy? Fish? Beans?????

Has anyone been trying the diet and having success??? Just omitting the really high choline foods should help. I haven't been getting the horrible reactions I use to get...T
zigzag
Total Newbie

Post by zigzag »

TIREDOFIT
How much succes did you see with the diet ? Did it cure the BB and BO or made it less noticable ?
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Double post...
Last edited by Mico on Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Mico wrote:
TIREDOFIT wrote:Has anyone been trying the diet and having success??? Just omitting the really high choline foods should help. I haven't been getting the horrible reactions I use to get...T
I was having some success, but not 100% yet. I started smelling myself more often thou. I stopped as I got a negative tmau result.
mike987 wrote: This isn't something i've noticed before the last month, though i have had some comments that might suggest I've had this longer than i know..
After I started suspecting that I have TMAU I started noticing that ppl dont react on my breath only, sometimes they react when Im sweaty aswell. Quite strange, after so many years I figure out I might even have BO. And slowly I remember that I got comments on my feet and ppl shocked looking at me when I was sweaty, and that was years ago. I to was relating ppls reactions to my BB only, now I know better.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

TIREDOFIT wrote:To Mike - don't you hate it when someone offers you gum and you already have gum in your mouth!!! That's the worst!!! Do you remember if you had been eating really high choline foods??? Eggs? Nuts? Soy? Fish? Beans?????

Has anyone been trying the diet and having success??? Just omitting the really high choline foods should help. I haven't been getting the horrible reactions I use to get...T
yeh i had eaten a fish fillet the day before.. nuts are included too?

i haven't tried the diet.. honestly i don't think it's possible for me.. I live in my parents house, i don't cook, and i barely make any extra money because of classes..

i really don't have the opportunity to create the perfect diet.. as picky as i already am toward eating right, i really have to eat food as it's available

not to mention that practically anything edible seems to have lots of choline in it
. i mean, what really am i suppose to eat, just so my breath and possibly BO don't smell like a sewer? And even if I'm eating foods that have lower choline, is the difference in breath really worth it when the breath is bad no matter what you do?? i might smell like a sewer after eating high choline foods, where as eating low choline foods will still have me emitting an all day fart from everywhere but my ass

someone else said it before.. but i really do feel like i'm falling off the face of the earth.. i only have 2 active friends, and even then i have reason to believe one of them tries to avoid hanging out with me sometimes... the other one is his brother, and even though i notice reactions sometimes, it just doesn't seem to be as big of a deal to him...

i used to have more friends than this.. but slowly they've distanced themselves from me.... i really am all alone.. i have no social life.. absolutely no love life..
My body seems to be falling apart inside and my mind is crumbling along with it. My ultimate goal, which was one of the only things keeping me motivated, has now become something i can never imagine doing with BB.. I often wonder why I even wake up everyday.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

1st step should be to have a TMAU test ... can your parents sponsor it?

Also, please don't forget that most people around you have so many hang-ups of their own that they will never make such a huge deal out of bb as we do...
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

thanatos wrote:*eats cyanide & cures Halitosis*
when your in heaven come back to us and tell us how to cure our bad breath, then what religion to believe in. thank you
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

tiredofit i hope this path will be good for you.
Ch_Adams

CHOLINE DIET

Post by Ch_Adams »

HI TIREOFIT, I would like to know how is the diet doing... do you think it has helped you so far. Are you still doing it. Is your Breath better?. Im interested about the diet it makes sense to me and I think everybody in here should start doing it. I agree with Cholina as the cause of BB. thanks for your comments.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Checking if you have TMAU is obviously the 1st thing to do if you suspect choline is involved, Mr Adams 8) . Test first, diet if positive 8)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

why is nobody doing liver flush

it helped me the most so far
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

I haven't had any bad reactions from my friends out here since I stopped eating fish, egg yolk, beans, nuts, soy and broccoli and started taking Odor Cleanse. I think I have TMAU because the smell was so strong it would fill the room.

Jimi - maybe the liver cleanse worked because you are having trouble digesting choline. Which product do you suggest???
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes maybe we all have TMAU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic