Your Email Address:

First Name:

Warm water, salt, and lemon treatment.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
greenman
Advanced

Warm water, salt, and lemon treatment.

Post by greenman »

I've found that drinking warm water with salt and lemon (for taste) helps my bad breath. it's comparable to someone rubbing their nose or choking to "man your breath is funky" meaning they atleast can bear with it.

I want to start doing this method daily after any meal. I'll update on the progress.

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Does it help with the nose odor?
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

yeah, my bb is both oral and nasal
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

I've been drinking lemon+warm water for over a year.
I do this on atlernate days, before breakfast, to detox the system.
Not sure if it helps with BB tho.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

it may help, the lemon is just to offset the taste of the salt. i use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

helo kabayan.

i'd like to ask how much water do you need ? also i think salt would dry your mouth, wouldnt it?
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

( : 8oz of water is good. I never experienced dry mouth from this method.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

i forgot to ask, do you need to drink the water or do we just gargle it?
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

drink ) : it's very bad with salt alone, the lemon helps tremendously with the taste.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

hello, how is everyone doing?

i tried this treatment, although i altered it a bit. i use it like a mouthwash instead of drinking it. i am afraid, continuously introducing a fair amount of salt into our body may cause some troubles in our liver (i am no medical expert).

anyhow, what i do is mix rock salt with a small part of water (just more than enough to gargle). after thoroughly scraping my tongue, i go ahead and use this solution as a mouthwash.

i am not currently sure if it helped? it does help me though in grasping a little confidence. my PND i noticed has lessened, my saliva not too thick now, and lastly i can barely taste the bad taste on my mouth.

i wont vouch for everyone, it maybe is a placebo. still, id say it is worth a try. i am sure salt is readily available where ever you are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic