Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried the laser operation??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ice
Advanced

Has anyone tried the laser operation??

Post by Ice »

Someone mentioned, about going on the laser operation?have u done it??
if not when are u planing on doing it??aproximatelly?? hope these are not to personal questions... :roll:
I'm tired of just waiting, just counting the days....watching my life go by...holding my :-&
well if anyone has done the surgery tell me (us) about it...

u know how they say: "nothing lasts forever"....I sure hope so....or maybe that's just for the good stuff in life?.... :?

smileguy

Post by smileguy »

Anybody wants to pay for half I will get it done next week.Half the cost would be about 500 canadian
yogs1
Total Newbie

Post by yogs1 »

I am willing to contribute 100 dollarsfor someone to try the Laser Treatment. If few more people contribute Smileguy could get the treatment and we would know the truth of laser treatment. I feel its worth the try. I was planning for it sometime late fall, by then I would have saved enough for the treatment. But since smileguy can go I am interested in supporting him and I hope others would too. The theory sounds good about the laser treatment and I am sure we all are curious to find out whether it actually works.
Thanks,
yogs

PS: Simleguy are you going to canada for the treatment?
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I made my appointment for next week.Even if it does not cure my bb I know its going to help it huge.I had the procedure done to my teeth gums and know I get zero smell from my gums.I can floss all day and no smell whats so ever so when I get rid of those huge crypts thats one less place for those little critters to hide.also a probitic company has proven in clinical studies that the bacteria come from your gut and travel through your lymph system and get deposited in different areas of your body, so thats another reason to seal off the crypts in the lymph tissue.
I will keep you guys updated.Also that probitic company has been able to change the balance of the bacteria from bad to good in parts of the body just by replanting the gut.
The company is vsl#3 and each packet is 450billion cfu.Maybe thats why there successful because of such a high count.I think we all have been using way to low of a count of bacteria.After the laser if I still have a little bb iam going to take the product
salih
Total Newbie

Post by salih »

smileguy wrote:I made my appointment for next week.Even if it does not cure my bb I know its going to help it huge.I had the procedure done to my teeth gums and know I get zero smell from my gums.I can floss all day and no smell whats so ever so when I get rid of those huge crypts thats one less place for those little critters to hide.also a probitic company has proven in clinical studies that the bacteria come from your gut and travel through your lymph system and get deposited in different areas of your body, so thats another reason to seal off the crypts in the lymph tissue.
I will keep you guys updated.Also that probitic company has been able to change the balance of the bacteria from bad to good in parts of the body just by replanting the gut.
The company is vsl#3 and each packet is 450billion cfu.Maybe thats why there successful because of such a high count.I think we all have been using way to low of a count of bacteria.After the laser if I still have a little bb iam going to take the product
hi smileguy..
I just wonder whether you have done the laser operation. Could you please keep us updated? And one more question= What did you exactly say to you doctor for the appointment? Did you only tell about the Co2 laser operation, is it a common one or sth that Prof. Yahuda had invented? Thanx
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I went in for the consult and he is doing the laser july 6 but I must warn you I have done many things to get to the point where I figure that I need the laser to completely get rid of bb.I figure my bb is 80 to 90 % better then when I started this long project.Dont wait for other people to try things just because Im getting the laser done doesnt mean your bb will go away you will probably have to do many things combined and the laser is just one of them.
As we all know there is no easy way out and to use a hockey analagy if you dont shoot you cant score.I Have shot thousands of time and hopefully the laser will be my hatrick and I will win the game in over time right know its the third period and the game is tied. Sorry guys but im a hockey fanatic
salih
Total Newbie

Post by salih »

smileguy wrote:I went in for the consult and he is doing the laser july 6 but I must warn you I have done many things to get to the point where I figure that I need the laser to completely get rid of bb.I figure my bb is 80 to 90 % better then when I started this long project.Dont wait for other people to try things just because Im getting the laser done doesnt mean your bb will go away you will probably have to do many things combined and the laser is just one of them.
As we all know there is no easy way out and to use a hockey analagy if you dont shoot you cant score.I Have shot thousands of time and hopefully the laser will be my hatrick and I will win the game in over time right know its the third period and the game is tied. Sorry guys but im a hockey fanatic
thanks a lot for the reply. i have also done many things, i've used many products, i even avoided meat, sugar and dairy for some time in my life but nothing has helped. So, this laser operation sounds great and i think it may be the cure for our severe halitosis. So, what have you done to get to the point, maybe i can also try the same and get rid of this bad breath because i've been suffering with it for more than 12 years :( Finally, what did you tell to your doctor, did you just say that you wanted to have a CO2 laser operation?
Thanks...
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I said to the doctor wanted to have my tonsils lasered.I have changed the balance of good bacteria in my mouth how much your able to change your mouth bacteria determines in my opinion whether you need laser or not but the laser itself is not going to get rid of bb by itself
salih
Total Newbie

Post by salih »

smileguy wrote:I said to the doctor wanted to have my tonsils lasered.I have changed the balance of good bacteria in my mouth how much your able to change your mouth bacteria determines in my opinion whether you need laser or not but the laser itself is not going to get rid of bb by itself
thanx smileguy, you are totally right about that, i have been doing many things to change the balance of thr good bacteria as weel but unfortunately i am not as successful as you are. Could you please tell me what you have actually done for the balance? i'd appreciate that.
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

This is just a note to see if SALIH got my private message some peolple dont realize there is private messages on here
Ice
Advanced

laser operation

Post by Ice »

HEY!
just wanted to wush u good luck with the operation!!!
and do you have any halitosis stones when u squize the tonsils?????when u press on the donsils??
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

Thanks for the encouragement Ice.No I dont have any tonsil stones in my tonsils.It should be all done in less than 5 hours from now.
salih
Total Newbie

Post by salih »

i wish you good luck with the operation, too. i look forward to hearing good news from you.
Salih
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Smileguy I wish you all the best. Please report after the op how everything is going.

J =D>
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I will post tonight how I feel ,how much pain etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic