Your Email Address:

First Name:

TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING CHAMPEX TABS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
andysctt

TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING CHAMPEX TABS

Post by andysctt »

was wondering how many champex tabs you take a day. i read somewhere that he/she was taking 7 a day.

so want to know how many tabs you take a day and what are the effects? does the bb completely go away or is it just replaced with a much bearable breath.?

coz i was taking 1 pill a day, my the bb was just replaced so ive increased to 3 pills a day. its still the same effect.

Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

As you know each person reacts differently to medicines. My experience with Champex, unfortunately, was that did not work. First, I increased the dosage: 7 per meal (three times a day). Then, I decided to buy Pro-M because it is stronger. Thus, I was taking 1 per meal (each one of 500mg). I am still taking Pro-M because it helps my constipation even though nothing changed in my BB. I am already in the third month of Champex. In the beggining I thought it was working, but as soon as my period was about to come, everything came back. Now I realize I have 15 days of BB that seems to be very strong and other 15 days of BB not so strong. That is, as soon as I enter in my fertile period, I have to wait 15 days to have a less strong BB. It seems that hormons play a role in my BB. However, my exams do not show anything wrong with me. I'd rather to know what I really have and treat it instead of being speculating all the time. I am already tired of trying so many kind of products without any sucess.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

what site do you guys buy the champex from?? I want to buy it and i need a trustable site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic