Your Email Address:

First Name:

Planning on going raw

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Planning on going raw

Post by thanatos »

I've been looking into it and i'm considering changing my lifestyle to a raw diet life style. Actually, I'll include occasional meats like sushi and grilled chicken for green salads. All other meats, cooked grains, dairy (except yogurt), eggs, all cooked foods besides occasional grilled chicken breast will be no more.

I've been a critic in the past, but I'm also going to do all the liver flushes & detox programs during it.

I'm just fed up relying on stupid "chlorine dioxide & Zinc" products. If there is a chance I can eliminate or significantly reduce this problem, then I've got to try already. I'm getting older, increasingly isolated and I want to start a family before it's too late.

Cannot imagine being this way 2 years from now.

Anyone here have any success/failure with long-term raw diet programs/lifestyles?

greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

for me personally my BB is not as bad with a meat diet compared to sugar, just make sure to get enough fiber......
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Thats true for me as well which is a concern because the sugar content in my diet will not change due to the fruits. The diet will be very high in fiber. Hope it works
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

Since my goal is elimination of BB, health is secondary = O ......

I would increase salt and see if that helps reduce the odor of carbs.

I reccomend probiotics from yogurts/activia, it's a great help to the digestive system.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

How would I add the salt? Maybe a salt mouthwash after a carb meal like a smoothie? Or add it into the meal itself?
nonsak

Re: Planning on going raw

Post by nonsak »

thanatos wrote:I've been looking into it and i'm considering changing my lifestyle to a raw diet life style. Actually, I'll include occasional meats like sushi and grilled chicken for green salads. All other meats, cooked grains, dairy (except yogurt), eggs, all cooked foods besides occasional grilled chicken breast will be no more.

I've been a critic in the past, but I'm also going to do all the liver flushes & detox programs during it.

I'm just fed up relying on stupid "chlorine dioxide & Zinc" products. If there is a chance I can eliminate or significantly reduce this problem, then I've got to try already. I'm getting older, increasingly isolated and I want to start a family before it's too late.

Cannot imagine being this way 2 years from now.

Anyone here have any success/failure with long-term raw diet programs/lifestyles?

That's an excellent idea. I've been reading up on that as well, and it only brings benefits. I was looking at the alkaline diet as well which is close to that. I actually beielve that is the ticket, I tried the raw food diet for a very short time (I'm addicted to junk food) and my bb was gone, i felt and looked like a million bucks! I had a sweet smell, and my mouth always felt pristine clean. There are only benefits that come with a raw food diet if you can stick to it long enough to make the change. It's tons better than eating refined processed poisons and unhealthy amounts of meat. They cause our bodies to be in an acidic state.

We were made to eat the vegetation of the earth and their nutrients.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have tried it 2 times and in both times it worked , I mean my bb was alomost gone after 6 months

so you have to wait, but I lost so much weight and my teeth enamel were chipping off because of the acids, I would probabyl loose all my teeths

SO i had to stop the second time also.

The second time I was eating raw 6 days per weeks and 1 day I ate cooked, it was better but after the bb start dissapearing after few months the teeth problem because worse again so I stopped again.

I though i was really cursed for god sake, cure in only a little away but could not reach it
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

nonsak, if it works for me, I'll stick with it for sure. I know I'll just sometimes just "junk food" on occasion during family gatherings a few times a year (thanksgiving, Christmas, etc), but other than that, I'll do my best to stick with it.

Jimmi, That sucks to hear the diet can do that to our teeth. I won't be consuming much citrus, just mainly greens.

I'm going to try and plant my own wheatgrass as well.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I just ordered three vegan cookbooks. After eliminating my oral causes(including tonsils), I really have no choice but to focus on healing my body internally.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

The two books I purchased to start off with are

1.) "Green For Life"

2.) "Feel-Good Food"

I'm really liking the first one. Second one has a lot of good list of foods.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thanatos wrote:nonsak, if it works for me, I'll stick with it for sure. I know I'll just sometimes just "junk food" on occasion during family gatherings a few times a year (thanksgiving, Christmas, etc), but other than that, I'll do my best to stick with it.

Jimmi, That sucks to hear the diet can do that to our teeth. I won't be consuming much citrus, just mainly greens.

I'm going to try and plant my own wheatgrass as well.
Prepare to be hungry man, really hungry and loose power and strenght if you go 100 % raw, do 50 50 at first

then go to 80 20 slowly
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Definitely. I'll start out with two big green smoothies a day and eat two meals of what I usually eat. Then eventually move to an 80/20 - 90/10.

I just can't give up the meats 100%. The only cooked food I'll eat is bread, but I'm looking into some "sprout bread" as a better alternative because I LOVE natural peanut butter and fruit preserve sandwiches.
nonsak

Post by nonsak »

thanatos wrote:Definitely. I'll start out with two big green smoothies a day and eat two meals of what I usually eat. Then eventually move to an 80/20 - 90/10.

I just can't give up the meats 100%. The only cooked food I'll eat is bread, but I'm looking into some "sprout bread" as a better alternative because I LOVE natural peanut butter and fruit preserve sandwiches.
You actually don't have to go hungry on a raw foods diet...you can actually stuff yourself full of veggies and fruit and still lose weight and gain the benefits of the nutriets...clear skin, purified blood, better health. A good book to read is called Back to Eden. It's a health book that gives tons of info on different natural herbs and their benefits. enjoy the benefits. If you love vegetables and fruit, you should have no probelm. I'm glad for you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean raw is great, you get healthy if yo udo it smartly, but it could be costly also.

I was so dissapointed when I had to quit because of fruits.

FIrst I was eating oranges alot and the enemel start to chip off a little then i completelyremoved oranges, lemons, vinegar from the diet and still theteeth gotworse, also the gums beganm receeding.

I do not know what would happen so i had to quit, probably I would loose my teth or something.

I did everything they advice me on different sites regarfing teeth, I even used soap for cleaning them. No avail I had to stop.

I think the body is under shock and does not get enough calcium for teeth.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Once my books arrive and I get a chance to try some of the recipes, I'll be sure to pass on the more simple to make and delicious/fulfilling ones. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic