Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kefir...has anyone tried it?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Kefir...has anyone tried it?

Post by hopeful »

I'm really focused on improving my digestion/immune system right now because I'm pretty sure my bb originates from within. I'm been taking digestive enzymes and some super large doses of probiotics the last 5 days or so. I also haven't eaten any raw vegetables and my bowel movements have become normal(no more undigested spinach, carrots, etc in my stools). I think I'm on the right path as my stool seems to be dictating but want to do more to increase the good bacteria in my body.

Has anyone tried kefir? I want to make my own with Goat's milk and test it for a month. Kefir is well known for having tons of live bacteria. If anyone one else has experience with kefir, I'd love to hear how it went(can cause some bloating).

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

i love kefir but like any dairy product, it makes my breath 100x worse, kefir is no exception.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

I used to make my own kefir but from cows milk. The grains were growing really fast, in a few days i was like a kefir factory, i even eat some grains.
Wether it did anything for me or not i can't tell tho, cos i wasn't very consistent with it and didn't do it for long.

I still have the kefir grains in the fridge, i haven't touched them for almost a year, im surprised it hasn't crowled away yet!

Check out Dom's kefir site, he's got lots of info on it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic