Your Email Address:

First Name:

Attention UK members

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Would you rather have non-terminal cancer rather than halitosis

Yes, I would rather have non-terminal cancer
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6

mar11

Attention UK members

Post by mar11 »

Hi

I'm going to try to get some researchers interested about our nightmare and possibly get some funding for some of us go and see Prof. Finkelstein in Israel. I have contacted a charity.

If you want to be part of the group that is going to see Prof. Finkelstein
send me your email address by PM.

hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

I say be careful of what you wish for! ;)
mar11

Post by mar11 »

hi
It is very likely that our problem is Gastroenterology related, so
here is the email of Whitechapel Society for the Advancement of Knowledge of Gastroenterology. They are only medical Research institution that deals with Gastroenterological problems.
If they find out that there is A LOT people suffering from BB in UK , they will invite us to their facilities .

[email protected]

http://www.whitechapelsociety.org.uk

Building: The Wingate Institute
Street: 26 Ashfield Street
Town: London
County: London
Postcode: E1 2AJ
Telephone: 020 7377 0977
Fax: 020 7375 2103

The society supports research into disorders of the digestive tract, primarily by maintaining a research building close to The Royal London Hospital (Whitechapel) and also by supporting research workers. The Unit staff include physicians, surgeons and scientists, primarily at The Royal London Hospital and also from overseas. Current interests are related to acid, inflammation, stress and nerve damage of the gut. Contributions for the support of existing and new projects are always welcome and further information may be obtained from Professor D.F. Evans PhD at the above address.

so email them, what have you got to lose. it only takes 5 minute of your time.
mar11

people io are to lazy

Post by mar11 »

HI

I have done my part by contacting some medical research organisations, has anyone else done that? or are UK members of this site hoping that solution to bb will come itself.

If we get some expert help we might have a chance.

NHS consultants can not help because they don't know about this problem. Most consultation with doctor lasts 5-10 minute, there is nothing they can do at that time.

what I'm saying is try to contact the above number I have listed, because our problem is dental, ENT or gastro problem.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

As bad as things are, we do not have it that bad. Chemotherapy is no bed of roses.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I understand where your coming from with your poll, at least if you had cancer you can then have a fulfilling life and die happy, than have BB and have a horrid depressing life (some do, some dont) and die unhappy.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

You wanna see pain? Swing by First Methodist Tuesday nights. See the guys with testicular cancer. That's pain.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Archimonde wrote:You wanna see pain? Swing by First Methodist Tuesday nights. See the guys with testicular cancer. That's pain.
i'd rather have no testicles than have BB

(at least I could still get an erection)

.. then again, with BB, erections are pointless #-o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic