Your Email Address:

First Name:

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Post by oceanside »

Hello Members,

I just want to encourage everyone to NOT give up on your search for hope. There’s always hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

I’ve been CURED for nearly 6 months and things are coming along AMAGINGLY for me. I’ve experienced nothing less than a miracle in my life; I AM free of this horrific nightmare, and you will too. I believe.

Receiving personal emails from long-time members wishing me well and keeping in touch sure makes my day. To know that people CARE means a lot. THANKS.

I am dating, multiple women (lol), going to parties, laughing out loud, talking face-to-face with others, giving advices to co-workers and not freaking out talking in close proximity is a life changing experience. My days are spent on joyful things and not robbed by depression and despair.

I still feel sad, now and then, thinking about how this nightmare has robbed me of my dignity. However, I try not pondering about the past (stinking thinking) by moving forward and looking to the future and celebrating my freedom in the “here and now.” After all, I have the reminder of my life to catch up on “lost” time, and meeting the girl of my dreams, marriage, having kids, all the good stuff that normal people take for granted.

I no longer experience “BB” scenarios in dreams. In fact, the woman that I’m involved with reminds me that I don’t have the “disorder” any more. Yes, I shared with her my years of ordeal. Crazy, but I told myself if I am going to get well, I’m going all the way by letting people closest to me understand what I went through. It’s hard for her to empathize with my suffering because she has never walked in my shoes, but more importantly, I am helping myself by excavating deep rooted pain and anguish from my soul. It feels really good to talk about my “disorder” with someone who cares. Plus, anytime while out in public, I start to feel paranoia about “BB” I just lend over and ask if I’m ok and she tells me I’m fine. No odor. Awesome!

I don’t visit the site anymore, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about members who are suffering.

Again, don’t give up on yourself, think outside of the box, and stop doing the same things with the same results. Don’t poison your mouth with harmful mouthwash.

If you really want to meet “COURAGE” in person, find yourself a soulmate/best friend, and ask that person if he/she is willing to save you by participating in your experiment.

Inform your friend/soulmate/confidante the followings:

1. You are trying to determine how your breath feels without using mouthwash for a month and you need him/her to gauge your breath.
2. Tell your best friend to help you understand what’s going on with your breath throughout the day without harmful mouthwash 2-4 x a day, by monitoring the level of odor.
3. After a month, he/she needs to determine has there been dramatic improvement without using mouthwash.
4. Brush with the TUNG brush, floss, drink water, but avoid your daily regimen for a month.

Very simple! I promise it will change your life! Don’t be afraid. You need to know, and YOU need to take a pro-active approach in helping yourself, both emotionally as well as rationally.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Believe, better days are here.

JOHN

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

yeah,

I´m really starting to believe that what goes around comes around,
this is a miracle, and you get your reward for many years of possitive attitude in search of a cure for you and the others....
Same thing with noptical

I hope my time will be near too....... it is time.

Please all of you guys stay possitive and open and i think our miracle will happen....

Ocean and nop, enjoy your lifes!!!
Faith

Post by Faith »

Oceanside, I'm so pleased for you. Nobdoy deserves to have bad breath - especially you who did so much to help people on this forum.

Oceanside, what did you do to get rid of your bad breath (apart from not using mouthwash)? Can you list the things that have prevented your breath from smelling badly? I would really like to give it a go (I'm so fed up with living with this thing).
Total Newbie

Post by newbie »

besides what u did, was it from the nose or the stomach?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Nice to hear from you Oceanside. Reading that really gives me the confidence to keep trying. Thanks! One day I shall be free!
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Thanks guys for responding. It means alot to me knowing that you guys believe there is hope. Believe me, I was in a pretty "Dark" place, emotionally and psychologicall, dealing with this nightmare. I wept in utter dispairity, but today I can say that there is HOPE, freedom, and joy.

Well, just to answer some questions, I do have severe sinus problems. I had

1. Deviated syptom surgery to correct sinus.
2. I had all kids of allergy shots.
3. Seen all kinds of ENT.
4. Used all kinds of medications in finding some relief.

Today I just do the followings:

a. I flush my sinus everynight with NEIL MED, sinus rinse. It's like the Netti Pot but 10x better. I have PND but rinsing everynight helps alot with congestion and allowing some freedom to breathing through my nose, and helps with odor caused by a clogged, stuffed, poorly oxgenated sinus cavity. Sinus infection is a major cause for bad breath. That's a fact!

b. I stopped using mouthwash. It was hard at first but in conjunction with VC it gave me lots of confidence.

c. Brush my teeth normally with tooth brush and the TUNG brush, floss.

d. Asked a friend to monitored my breath.

Once you know the truth about how aweful, or NOT as bad as you had thought about your BB from a trusted, reliable source, you will feel so much better.

I hope that makes sense.

JOHN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic