Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just an idea.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb_us_hope
Total Newbie

Just an idea.

Post by bb_us_hope »

Perhaps we could create our own little country on a deserted island somewhere. We could call it Halitosia or something.

Just imagine not having to worry about your bb because everybody around you has bb as well. And so that's ok. Forget about your diets in low choline and fancy mouse washes.

We would elect a leader. He/she would have the worst bb of all of us.
Jimmy, I can see you holding a high office too.

Our immigration policy would be quite simple.
There is only one qualification a person must have to become a citizen of our great little country. You know what it is.

And no need for a geat defense budget.
If an enemy attacks, well, they asked for it.
We'll just take a deep breath and exhale.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

How wouldn't you worry about bad breath when everyone around you stinks? I would die living in an island like this. I know I couldn't tolerate my own breath if I could smell it (when it stank, that is).
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

OK it's 6:53AM and I'm here laughing my ass off.

Halitosia. That is so funny! I can't type right now! Shouldn't the name be something nicer, fresher? That name is really depressing.

I'm just imagining a small country with a smoke cloud above it. Dead grass, foggy windows, people hacking and spitting everywhere. 8-[

I think it would be worse. People would still be rubbing their noses, and backing away from conversations, etc. All the while their own breath stinks just as bad. Or maybe everyone would get used to the smell? ... Well, there would be NO tourists, and our Halitosia passports would not let us into other countries. #-o

...but if anyone wants to try and make it happen, I'm down!
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

This is not the solution. Instead let's hire an evil scientist and order him to come up with a device that will disable everyone's sense of smell forever. They can't enjoy the taste of the food any longer. But we can speak whenever we want to. :roll:
saveme

Post by saveme »

That is plain hilarious :) LMAO If such an island really exists,it would be pretty fast before all of us get use to bb and we wouldn't smell the difference anyhow due to prolonged exposure to it. Ever heard of the saying: if I can't get thin,I wish for all my friends to be fat? Well if we can't get rid of bb, lets wish for everyone else to have bb =)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic