Your Email Address:

First Name:

Yahoo bad breath group is such a mess

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Yahoo bad breath group is such a mess

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean yahoo groups itself, not the people.

I can not even post on it. I do not know if other people can, but this was my last try. I never get posted my messages, maybe it happens in 1 of 10 times and I have to wait also a day or something that it is published.

I gave up
Too bad there is a lot of sufferers there

Jimi

AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I joined the group as well about two months ago. But I quickly withdrew from it because I felt that it was too difficult to utilize. Such as posting messages, chatting and the constant e-mails filled up my inbox. When I left I felt terrible. I wanted to be in this group with the same people as me but I just couldn't work around the difficulties.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

why don't people come here?

I really do not know. THere are no emails to receive, all the people can read it, maybe some scientists will read our stories and figure something out.

Yahoo should really make a better system.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hi guys,
I really don't see how you manage to fail posting on Yahoo..?
Do the messages just disappear?

Don't bother with the e-mails,
I always post on the site, directly,
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/BreathHelp4U/

and have turned off all the e-mails, and there are no probs at all.

Why they don't desert Yahoo? Maybe because Yahoo is 100 times more active... it may change though .... slowly but surely. With the new chat and everything I think you're a world beater. The more the merrier though. I wouldn't mind 1000 bb sites. More info = more hope.

:-({|=
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic